Author Topic: New funny conspiracy theory - The grey pope  (Read 1373 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
New funny conspiracy theory - The grey pope
« on: June 28, 2021, 06:26:33 AM »
I have told you already about the black pope (according to google this term stands for the head of the Jesuite order), who is supposedly in charge of Rothschild, Rockefeller, Soros etc.

now there is a new fresh conspiracy theory out there. "The grey pope" His name is Don Domenico Napoleone Orsine who controlls even more - Basically nothing on this planet happens without his placet.

Imo this conspiracy loons create an idol. I have googled a little bit and found out, that Mr. Orsini was canidate for the major office in Rome. It is all lunatic. But what I know ...  :::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: New funny conspiracy theory - The grey pope
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2021, 10:11:12 AM »
Attack of the dark rainbow popes - coming soon to a theatre near you.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2021, 12:32:45 PM »
Jesuite order is a military formation and a secret service of the state and the church of Vatican. The "Black Pope" is the head General of the Jesuits, like the Chief of the General Staff. Those are the facts. Never heard of the "Gray Pope". That does sound like a consipacy theory.
Vatican to have a lot of power, until the end of the middle ages, or there abouts. Now, they are not much. They do posses a very rich archives of history documents, that can not be found anywhere else.
Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2021, 03:35:28 PM »
I went to a jesuit school a long time ago lol so I'm the whatever it is then.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge