Poll

Re: Should Cinco De Mayo Be Banned?

Yes. The French should have stayed in Mexico so we could annex Baja California.
10 (29.4%)
No. I like my tacos.
4 (11.8%)
Yes. But I want to keep my tacos and burritos.
9 (26.5%)
Yes. Annex Mexico and transfer Mexicans on both sides of the border to Guatemala.
11 (32.4%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Should Cinco De Mayo Be Banned?  (Read 11045 times)

kellymaureen

« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2007, 07:18:29 PM »
Oh I see, Im not sure if cornbread and grits are "black food" lol but I do like both ;)(hard to get up here though)

I also like foods from different places, I dont mind trying new foods as long as they dont contain any ingredients from my yuck list:P

Erica

« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2007, 09:59:51 PM »
I think we should keep Cinco de Mayo. I love that celebration. :D I remember celebrating back in elementary school. A bunch of black kids do-see-do'ing around the May Pole. :D It was fun. :D

Did you know the May Pole is also pagan? What is it with you schvartzas liking all the pagan holidays? The rest of the forum is firmly against those customs. Not to mention that The May Pole Holiday was made into the Communist May Day, a double reason not to celebrate it.

Geez, let me be happy for one second man! I WAS IN 3rd grade what do you want from me? And if I DID know of pegan holidays like Halloween, I would still celebrate it , like some people here do without a problem. Its only bad if you bring bad into it. Did you call anyone else here schvartza for being okay with Halloween? Don't call me a name that you wouldn't call your friends here.

Erica

« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2007, 10:00:31 PM »
Oh I see, Im not sure if cornbread and grits are "black food" lol but I do like both ;)(hard to get up here though)

I also like foods from different places, I dont mind trying new foods as long as they dont contain any ingredients from my yuck list:P
Cornbread and Grits are Southern foods.

kellymaureen

« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2007, 10:05:23 PM »
Well they are FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love those!!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2007, 10:08:15 PM »

Cornbread and Grits are Southern foods.
Yes your right Southern Foods. I like grits and corn bread myself. I have the grits most mornings I am home. Quaker Oats makes a great instant grits ;)
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

kellymaureen

« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2007, 10:18:14 PM »
Yes I make the instant ones, not really the same as the ones I get when I go down south...but they have to do, no one around here knows how to make a decent grit ;)
And cornbread is the BEST!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2007, 10:27:17 PM »
Yes I make the instant ones, not really the same as the ones I get when I go down south...but they have to do, no one around here knows how to make a decent grit ;)
And cornbread is the BEST!
I put sugar on my grits if you want to flip southerners out try that in a restaurant down south. I got dirty looks with that to no end the last time I was in North Carolina. And yes cornbread is the best :)
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2007, 10:30:38 PM »
I think we should keep Cinco de Mayo. I love that celebration. :D I remember celebrating back in elementary school. A bunch of black kids do-see-do'ing around the May Pole. :D It was fun. :D
What does the May Pole have to do with Cinco De Mayo?
I remember dancing around the May Pole in the school yard when I was a real little girl - believe me - no one was celebrating Cinco De Mayo back then.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

kellymaureen

« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2007, 10:36:56 PM »
My first grit experience in Georgia, people were putting butter and salt on them so of course I thought I would fit right in if I did the same.....and they were pretty good like that:P
My yankee accent gave me away though :laugh:

Erica

« Reply #34 on: October 08, 2007, 11:04:45 PM »
Well they are FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love those!!
Yes, they are. lol

Erica

« Reply #35 on: October 08, 2007, 11:06:29 PM »
What does the May Pole have to do with Cinco De Mayo?
I remember dancing around the May Pole in the school yard when I was a real little girl - believe me - no one was celebrating Cinco De Mayo back then.
I was thinking MAY then... Like I said I was 8 years old. I didn't know the difference between Cinco De Mayo or any other day celebrated in may. I just liked the maypole. I do remember we dressed up in flaminco style outfits though.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: May 01, 2008, 02:43:10 PM »
I dont' think holidays celebrated by other peoples should be banned by us or even suggested.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #37 on: May 01, 2008, 02:52:15 PM »
How is it in the United States this is even a noticed holiday? They post it everywhere
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: May 01, 2008, 02:57:58 PM »
ah May 5th is Mexican independence day?

Then it shoudl be celebrated by mexicans in their country..or if they are american citizens amongst themselves..

Just as Jews/ISraelis celebrate Israeli indpendence day..

see? I dont' beleive in double standards..If i'm goign to hate it when mexicans do it here, then I shoudl hate it when Jews do their thing here.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #39 on: May 01, 2008, 02:59:21 PM »
And stupid American idiots except this. Shows how mindless people are.  Cinco De Mayo?  What the frig is that?  And on everything they actually say "Happy Cinco De Mayo"  I say I will be happy when they gtfo go to Cancun with their burros, the sombrerro and the 20 members of their families sneaking in.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #40 on: May 01, 2008, 03:11:16 PM »
Yes, I mean they don't celebrate Fourth of July in Mexico so why have it here?

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #41 on: May 01, 2008, 07:35:09 PM »
Well....
Mexican Independence day is Sep 16th
5 de mayo is not Independence day, it's when Mexicans defeated the French.
Many don't even celebrate it in Mexico. But the illegals sure love to celebrate it here.

It's so freaking hilarious that they make a huge deal out of beating the French.  Who freaking cares, that's like beating the Knicks or the Devil Rays!

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline americankahanist

• Full JTFer
« Reply #42 on: May 01, 2008, 08:28:21 PM »
Cinco De Mayo??   I thought it was Stinko De Mayo!!!

Offline Khazan

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #43 on: May 02, 2008, 02:44:49 AM »
I was thinking of what holiday we should ban next so this is what I came up with.

So you want to ban a people's Holiday like the Nazis and other European anti-Semites banned Jewish holidays?  Who would have known, a Jew in SS uniform. 

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #44 on: May 02, 2008, 09:29:58 AM »
ah May 5th is Mexican independence day?

Then it shoudl be celebrated by mexicans in their country..or if they are american citizens amongst themselves..

Just as Jews/ISraelis celebrate Israeli indpendence day..

see? I dont' beleive in double standards..If i'm goign to hate it when mexicans do it here, then I shoudl hate it when Jews do their thing here.
...but Dr. Dan how recognized, in America, is Israeli Independence Day?
Cinco De Mayo is shoved down our throats.
The day I go to work and see little Israeli flags sticking out of the cafeteria food, on Israeli Independence Day, or cafeteria workers wearing a kippah - is the day I'll stop being irritated by having Cinco De Mayo shoved down my American throat.
No offense meant - but Cinco De Mayo seems to be the double standard.
Any minute now the children in my daughter's school will be inundated with reproducibles touting Cinco De Mayo.  In 3 1/2 years I have yet to get one paper home acknowledging Israeli Independence Day or even Columbus Day ( a national holiday)!  ;)
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #45 on: May 02, 2008, 09:36:11 AM »
I was thinking of what holiday we should ban next so this is what I came up with.

So you want to ban a people's Holiday like the Nazis and other European anti-Semites banned Jewish holidays?  Who would have known, a Jew in SS uniform. 

That is completely uncalled for,  you owe an apology

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #46 on: May 02, 2008, 09:50:30 AM »
I agree with Yehudit and Masterwolf.  That was totally uncalled for. 

You owe Yacov an apology for calling him a nazi. 

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #47 on: May 02, 2008, 09:54:01 AM »
I agree with Yehudit and Masterwolf.  That was totally uncalled for. 

You owe Yacov an apology for calling him a nazi. 

Completely agree, he owes for an apology, Yacov is our righteous Kahanist member.  O0

Offline Khazan

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #48 on: May 02, 2008, 11:11:14 AM »
The behavior you're calling for is the same behavior the Nazis had towards the Jews. 

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #49 on: May 02, 2008, 12:00:11 PM »
Oh so now you're comparing our great senior administrator Yacov to illegal alien invaders?  I strongly recommend you apologize to Yacov unless you want to get banned.