2 (8%)
Becoming a Black/Hispaninc Hating Nazi
0 (0%)
Trying to Prevent Fellow Jews from Worshiping
7 (28%)
Commiting Suicide
1 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: what is the worst thing a jew could do..  (Read 5973 times)

raiseyourfist

what is the worst thing a jew could do..
« on: October 11, 2007, 08:59:04 AM »
What is the worst thing a jew could do as far as crimes committed... ???

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: what is the worst thing a jew could do..
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2007, 09:12:07 AM »
It depends on the scale in which they commit the sin and is God's Judgement.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2007, 04:15:54 PM »
The worst thing a Jew can do is not obey the 613 mitzvot and not show Ahavat Yisrael.
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2007, 04:31:20 PM »
There are worse things a Jew can do than intermarrying.  They can completely disconnect themselves from Judaism by becoming a Muslim anti-Semite, or even become a Nazi like Roni or other self-hating Jews.  I think that if a Jew became a Muslim, starting supporting terrorists and the destruction of Israel and cursed the Jewish people that would be the worst thing.  It would be even worse if he engaged in terrorist acts against other Jews.  I don't see how intermarriage can compare to things like cursing other Jews and spreading anti-Semitism.

What if a Jewish woman marries a gentile man and raises her children in Judaism?  Would that be so bad?
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2007, 05:01:37 PM »
Going to a Halloween party dressed as Hitler after eating a bacon cheeseburger for dinner...
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2007, 05:35:53 PM »
Rambam says the worst thing a Jew can do, is a Hillul Hashem.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2007, 05:48:14 PM »

What does Hillul Hashem mean?
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2007, 05:51:52 PM »
Going to a Halloween party dressed as Hitler after eating a bacon cheeseburger for dinner...

Well you'd think that if you've been reading the posts here for the last two days. But in reality, I'd say that's more offensive than sinful.

Worst thing a Jew can do? Be a traitor, convert to Islam, and cost the Jewish people (as well as non-Jews) their lives because of it. That'd be the worst I can imagine.  A Jewish Al Queda would just about be the worst thing a Jew could do. In the madness I've seen in the world up until this point, it is now not beyond imagining.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2007, 05:53:32 PM »
This one i can'nt figure out how do ou change your color     
becoming a black/hispaninc hating nazi
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2007, 06:03:33 PM »
Thier was a post about this before. - According to Zohar- Have relations with a non-jew. Talmud- Seems that a man with a Nidda is the worse, and also Lashon Hara (evil speech against a fellow Jew (even if true), with some exceptions of when its allowed ex- to save the nation.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2007, 06:05:59 PM »
Thier was a post about this before. - According to Zohar- Have relations with a non-jew. Talmud- Seems that a man with a Nidda is the worse, and also Lashon Hara (evil speech against a fellow Jew (even if true), with some exceptions of when its allowed ex- to save the nation.

According to Zohar- Have relations with a non-jew.   Whoops, guilty, several times over, lost count actually, probably do it again too. Gee, that makes me as bad as a Jew that converts to Islam and joins Al Queda? Interesting priorities.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2007, 06:08:20 PM »

What does Hillul Hashem mean?
desecration of G-d's name
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2007, 06:09:30 PM »

According to Zohar- Have relations with a non-jew.   Whoops, guilty, several times over, lost count actually, probably do it again too. Gee, that makes me as bad as a Jew that converts to Islam and joins Al Queda? Interesting priorities.

yea, even worse then that is that you havent begun to at regret it. Id say you are allmost completly lost unless you do a lot and a lot of Tishuva, which is hard to do, but you can at least start by regretting what you have done and not act like a fool that is going to loose out in eternity. You need prefoessional (A big Rabbi's) help. Someone who can start and guide you on the tikkunim (rectifications).
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2007, 06:11:29 PM »
All of the above.  Becoming a Communist, converting to Islam or just being a "sit idly by" ignoramus.... :)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2007, 06:12:25 PM »
the first option should be - having relations with a Non-jew, a Jew cant marry in the real sense of the meaning. - saying intermarriage is giving the impression that its only about marriage and not the relations part (of which someone can do once or a couple of times and marry a Jewish women).

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2007, 06:31:53 PM »

yea, even worse then that is that you havent begun to at regret it. Id say you are allmost completly lost unless you do a lot and a lot of Tishuva, which is hard to do, but you can at least start by regretting what you have done and not act like a fool that is going to loose out in eternity. You need prefoessional (A big Rabbi's) help. Someone who can start and guide you on the tikkunim (rectifications).

yea followed by a comma, that's a big "yea", That is yea, to making having relations with pretty shikzas being as bad as converting to Islam and joining Al Queda, How is that possible? If that's your position, then it's mine that you didn't give that one too much thought did you? There's degrees of sin, and you don't seem to think so.

By the way, I don't even know what Tishuva means, but that's neither here nor there, I wouldn't waste a Rabbi's time, I'm a pretty old dog to be learning new tricks, and I don't even have the most rudimentary skills or foundation required, I don't speak or read hebrew, did you know I wasn't aware that there was an oral tradition until I heard about it on this very board, you don't bring a totaled car to a mechanic and say "fix it" that's why it's called "totaled", I'm way to far gone for a Rabbi to salvage, but no worries, I'm okay with the way I am. Eternity? What about it? I guess we'll know when it comes.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2007, 06:40:46 PM »
Intermarry, That is the worst betrayal a Jew could do.

Worse than converting to Islam and joining Al Queda?  :o

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2007, 06:49:57 PM »
i think choice one is teh second worst...only because i have a feeling that if someone intermarried and stopped practicingjudaism..somewhere in teh following generations their offspring might return to judaism...

on teh other hand, if one Jew tries to disrupt others from praying to Gd....that's a horrible thing...i picked that.

All the other choices are reversable...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

raiseyourfist

« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2007, 07:31:34 PM »
This one i can'nt figure out how do ou change your color     
becoming a black/hispaninc hating nazi

I was referning to hating them not becoming one...

obviously that would be rather difficult

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2007, 11:35:09 PM »

I can be confident enough to say yes.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2007, 11:43:58 PM »

yea followed by a comma, that's a big "yea", That is yea, to making having relations with pretty shikzas being as bad as converting to Islam and joining Al Queda, How is that possible? If that's your position, then it's mine that you didn't give that one too much thought did you? There's degrees of sin, and you don't seem to think so.

By the way, I don't even know what Tishuva means, but that's neither here nor there, I wouldn't waste a Rabbi's time, I'm a pretty old dog to be learning new tricks, and I don't even have the most rudimentary skills or foundation required, I don't speak or read hebrew, did you know I wasn't aware that there was an oral tradition until I heard about it on this very board, you don't bring a totaled car to a mechanic and say "fix it" that's why it's called "totaled", I'm way to far gone for a Rabbi to salvage, but no worries, I'm okay with the way I am. Eternity? What about it? I guess we'll know when it comes.

You are right I didnt give MY  personal limited thought, but relied what was said by our great Rabbis and the Holy Zohar.
 - Tishuva means repentence. The fact is that you are still alive and its not too late while you are alive. A Baal Tishiva- someone who makes a complete repentence (as im sure you can) can reach a level higher then a perfect Tzaddik (rightious person) who has been completly rightious from birth.
 You can start by watching/ or hearing this Amazing lecture
  http://www.torahanytime.com/rav_mizrachi.html
11/27/06 Proof That Torah is Divine Part I Play Download Play Download Listen Download 

- You can spare an hour or 2. - Really whats 2 hours compared to 40 YEARS?- so please watch it and reply back.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2007, 12:47:11 AM »
Even worse than not practicing, I think denying his or her Jewish background.  This is unacceptable.

newman

« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2007, 07:21:21 AM »
Betraying their fellow Jews is the worst thing, followed by converting to a false religion.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2007, 07:39:23 AM »

Ah New Yorker....Don't lose yourself just to prove a point.  You didn't prove anything to me writing all that stuff.  Just becuase one might sound like an extremist in religion, let's say, doesn't mean you counter argue by being an extremist the other way...you look just as wrong as the other guy...

And Tzvi, nobody likes a preacher...If you must bring up a point of view that you feel is important to share, even if it is Torah or Talmud or Zohar...you should start your sentences with, "in my opinion, I agree with the Rabbis of the Talmud when they stated...because....this is what could happen in someone's lifetime if they don't practice it..."  Also, once you start saying, "we shouldn't do this because it is evil...and you'll soul will go to hell...yadda yadda yadda", the joke might actually be on you...so be careful and choose your words wisely..

this goes for everyone who is very religious and very secular...both are guilty in my eyes....
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2007, 07:42:12 AM »

I can be confident enough to say yes.

Please explain in your OWN words why it is worse to intermarry than for a Jew to conspire to murder other innocent Jews?