Author Topic: Speaking Correct Latin?  (Read 1891 times)

Offline WhiteWolf

• Junior JTFer
Speaking Correct Latin?
« on: October 11, 2007, 03:32:38 PM »
In the posting called 'The Rules of The JTF Forum and The Censored Words Policy' it says that 'the use of racist terms such as "n*gger" and "sp*c" is not acceptable'.

My question is this...

Aren't there two countries called [censored] and Nigeria?
Doesn't N*gger in Latin mean black?
So therefore doesn't the 'N*gger area' mean the 'Black area'?

So isn't it therefore correct to say 'N*ggers come from the N*gger area' or 'N*ggers come from Nigeria'.
Isn't Nigerian just a way of saying A-N*gger or N*gger-An. (I think some words are said backwards in Latin and in French)

Aren't people who use the word N*gger speaking correct Latin?

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
Re: Speaking Correct Latin?
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2007, 03:35:04 PM »
 ;D   you are funny!!!!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2007, 03:55:12 PM »
I thout Negro was the correct term for Black, as in the colour.

[censored] and Nigeria have G's pronounced "jee" not "Gah".

Offline WhiteWolf

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2007, 04:07:30 PM »
[censored] and Nigeria have G's pronounced "jee" not "Gah".

I think that is because they where run by the French.
Bum instead of bomb, Ni-jee-er instead of N*gger.

Personally, I just call them the N countries to be on the safe side,
and I don't go anywhere near an Arnold Schwarzenegger movie.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2007, 04:12:40 PM »
[censored] is indeed black  in latim :Dn; and this is prounanced jer or ger in diffrent romance languages  btw I never thought that i woud see a latin dicusion on JTF forum ::) 8;).
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline WhiteWolf

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2007, 04:53:40 PM »
[censored] is indeed black  in latim :Dn; and this is prounanced jer or ger in diffrent romance languages  btw I never thought that i woud see a latin dicusion on JTF forum ::) 8;).

Yes, so to say the following "That part of town is the N*gger area, it became Niggerized when the N*ggers moved in." is in fact the correct use of Latin derived words.
It's exactly the same as saying "Nigerians come from Nigeria".

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2007, 06:21:04 PM »
Blacks just keep coming up with new names they want to be called by. Personally I say, call them whatever you want, it's all the same.
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline WhiteWolf

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2007, 09:13:29 PM »
Blacks just keep coming up with new names they want to be called by. Personally I say, call them whatever you want, it's all the same.

It seems like a feed back system, the more you can't say, the more they don't want you to say.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2007, 03:06:18 PM »
"[censored]-ger" comes from Latin and means Black. It was not a derogatory word. But in English it is used to insult the Black People. We are speaking inperfect languages. Latin and English are not Hebrew. In Hebrew, you pay attention to the root, b/c it's a pure language. In English, Spanish, Latin, Greek and any other Goyshe language you must pay attention to the social meaning as well.
Take this example, how would you react if I say " You must be sat on the ELECTRIC chair"? Surely you'd understand that it means execution!!! But Electric is the Greek for amber, a kind of resin. It could mean a plastic chair!!!
But what meaning would you understand?
« Last Edit: October 15, 2007, 03:08:33 PM by Raulmarrio2000 »