Author Topic: Jamie Foxx, Kanye 2.0, anti-Jew  (Read 915 times)

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Jamie Foxx, Kanye 2.0, anti-Jew
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2023, 12:28:28 AM »
  :usa+israel:                                                                                                                        :fist:

Ignoramus see, ignoramus do!
   Needless to say, they are both evil!

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2023, 02:45:41 AM »
He was not sick, he be in the spaceship with Yakoob and Allah.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2023, 10:36:25 PM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                         :fist:

Dey is dumb and dey be dumb, dumb,
 dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, and dey is
 goin to Jehennem UMM HMM!

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2023, 11:52:03 AM »
Now now, we have to look at the whole picture.  Sure he made some anti-Semitic statements, but look at how charismatic he is.  He only dates white women, so he might as well be a friggin' Republican!
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Online Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2023, 11:17:50 PM »
ah, he didn't mean it after all.  all is forgiven. that was easy.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Judah Katz

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2023, 08:20:12 AM »
Using this ridiculous age old trope invented by a God hating fake religion that turns nations and whole continents into murderous Jew haters is no big deal, right? Wasn't necessarily even talking about Jews as a group being responsible for murdering their pagan man-god. It was just a generalization of "They who killed" sent out to millions of people who's minds are tainted from over a millennia of this Jew hating propaganda. Even "black conservatives" say the push back from Jews saying this is racist antisemitic language is just yet another example of the Woke Mob trying to block free speech. Yada yada yada...

Always contempt for Jews who show any self respect. In this case not just self respect but out of respect for hundreds of thousands of our ancestors who were brutally murdered because of this accusation.

I've not heard any famous black entertainers come out in defense of Jews, whether it be Kanya going on and on insulting us like a Nazi to millions of people or this. They all stay silent but if its the other way around the Jews come out in force to condemn. Tells me all i need to know about the other minority. They're no good and deserve no sympathy from Jews. 

The exile is absolute poison. The exile breeds self hatred and also hatred for others. We are making fools of ourselves in the exile and the self hating exile mindset that governs Israel is destroying us and making us the fool among the nations.