Poll

Which do you prefer?

Pigs.
28 (82.4%)
Muslims.
6 (17.6%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: What do you like better, pigs or Muslims?  (Read 6140 times)

raiseyourfist

Re: What do you like better, pigs or Muslims?
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2007, 01:01:26 PM »
This is a stupid poll. Especially when you speak of muslims in general.

If "Muslims" are not like what we speak, then they are not real Muslims. When you believed yourself ot be a Muslim, you weren't a real Muslim because you didn't want to kill us.

She is muslim how much more proof do you need hmm. She only here to troll their virus over the net.

I am beggining to wonder if you arn't in cahoots..

the blade itself incites to violence... your words themselves antagonize JTF conflict, which we have become so accustomed lately...

Leave Sarah be she is one of our best members here and does not believe in that insane ideology called Islam.. SHE SUPPORTS US

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2007, 01:04:30 PM »
Excellent Post RaiseYourFists  O0
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2007, 01:49:55 PM »
If you go to Islamic forums, where the muslims are bad people ......there you'll probably see the poll "What do you like better, pigs or Jews?" Most arab Nazis would vote for pigs because thats what kind of mentality they have.

Then you come on to JTF and you see this poll with the opposite question.

I see no purpose in discussing the status of muslims and pigs. What about the status of this forum and the good manner it should go about.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2007, 01:50:54 PM »
If you go to Islamic forums, where the muslims are bad people ......there you'll probably see the poll "What do you like better, pigs or Jews?" Most arab Nazis would vote for pigs because thats what kind of mentality they have.

I see no purpose in discussing the status of muslims and pigs. What about the status of this forum and the good manner it should go about.
If there was a Muslim race, this poll was a racist one.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Kiwi

« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2007, 08:56:30 PM »

If "Muslims" are not like what we speak, then they are not real Muslims. When you believed yourself ot be a Muslim, you weren't a real Muslim because you didn't want to kill us.

She is muslim how much more proof do you need hmm. She only here to troll their virus over the net.

I am beggining to wonder if you arn't in cahoots..

the blade itself incites to violence... your words themselves antagonize JTF conflict, which we have become so accustomed lately...

Leave Sarah be she is one of our best members here and does not believe in that insane ideology called Islam.. SHE SUPPORTS US

cahoots with whom?

You know my stand on mullahs, and a 15 mullah is your best member, geez here i am thinking its a jew site  :::D.

*clip in position now, line up and..........*

Kiwi

« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2007, 09:02:06 PM »

Oh yes thats right MUSLISMs are sooo good lets all bend down and kiss their .........

So you are saying Jews are pigs too........ great member

So people who voted for pigs are arab Nazis' ? ...... great member here, lets have a whole board full of them.

Oh hang in there is its called MullahDefenceAgainstTheWorld.com

along with BeheadtheNonBelievers.com

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2007, 09:11:21 PM »

A Jew he is not a real Jew because he don't kill people who violet the Shabbat.
A Jew he is not a real Jew because he don't kill people who violet Yom Kippur.
And so on.

If this is for all normal Jews to carry out as a community then a lot of Jews would be dead.

Wow! Dexter and Sarah! You guys are so cool and brilliant! When I grow up, I hope to be just like you  O0

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2007, 09:20:50 PM »
Pork is delicious and even if I didn't love bacon, sausage, ham, etc. I would eat pork because the Muslims hate it to the point where they would kill someone if they saw them eating pork. Wait a sec! They kill people anyway for any reason and for no reaon. NEVER MIND!!!  :o

So you would cut off your nose to spite a Muslim's face?

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2007, 09:28:59 PM »

No purpose? Oh, come now! We all need something to hate! If we didn't target Muslims and pigs, then what would be left to hate? We'd have to resort to hating each other and end up killing ourselves off. So we need to project our hatred outwards.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: October 18, 2007, 09:33:26 PM »

No purpose? Oh, come now! We all need something to hate! If we didn't target Muslims and pigs, then what would be left to hate? We'd have to resort to hating each other and end up killing ourselves off. So we need to project our hatred outwards.
That's a muslim tendency! I don't think normal people behave that way. We may have disagreements between ourselves however most times we try to work them out.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: October 18, 2007, 09:41:42 PM »
I picked Muslims..but then again you are comparing apples with oranges...sort of... :::D
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: October 18, 2007, 09:44:10 PM »
I picked Muslims..but then again you are comparing apples with oranges...sort of... :::D

No apples go in a pig's mouth. So does that mean we have to feed Sarah orange slices?  :D

Kiwi

« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2007, 09:44:41 PM »

Did you ever watch the movie Babe? Sooo cute  :)

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #38 on: October 18, 2007, 09:45:19 PM »

That's a muslim tendency! I don't think normal people behave that way. We may have disagreements between ourselves however most times we try to work them out.

If that's the case, then many of us are acting out with muslim tendencies.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2007, 09:45:38 PM »

Did you ever watch the movie Babe? Sooo cute  :)

don't know of any talking pigs...so no haven't seen it :)
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Kiwi

« Reply #40 on: October 18, 2007, 10:07:09 PM »

you might be but I am not.

raiseyourfist

« Reply #41 on: October 18, 2007, 10:11:31 PM »

In another thread you were defending the Lebenese muslims when i was discussing the Cronulla riots... you explained how the white anglo-saxons who fought against the Lebenese were "Nazis"

Now your totally against Sarah just for being muslim... but for no other reason....

You flip flop on every topic that suits you and your posts just show what lack of understanding you have for this world and those who dwell in it

Kiwi

« Reply #42 on: October 18, 2007, 10:21:18 PM »

In another thread you were defending the Lebenese muslims when i was discussing the Cronulla riots... you explained how the white anglo-saxons who fought against the Lebenese were "Nazis"

Now your totally against Sarah just for being muslim... but for no other reason....

You flip flop on every topic that suits you and your posts just show what lack of understanding you have for this world and those who dwell in it

we wish to fight again with me, you do nothing about attack. You once again as many times I have proven you wrong, I will do it again.

I never defended Lebs, I was defending the Law. Something your narrow minded brain cell can't understand.

You have already be answered on this, but once again you troll for the sake of it.

Now your totally against Sarah just for being muslim... but for no other reason...

Did you read what you wrote there  :::D So you agree she is MUSLIM, theres not good MUSLIMS  :::D :::D

If anything I changed my mind about you, I thought you were just a dumb kid, hell no your entertaining to boot.  :::D :::D :::D

raiseyourfist

« Reply #43 on: October 18, 2007, 10:24:01 PM »
You said there are no good Muslims...

I said there are no good people who believe in Islam...

Your attacking Sarah just for being born as a muslim.. i am defending her on the grounds that she doesn't believe in Islam...

YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS WRONG MY ROBOTIC FIEND

and that is all i will say on the matter because i refuse to discuss issues with you, degenerate one celled lonely boring, misinterpretive, NAIVE, JTFer

FOR NAMESAKE YOUR AN INFIDEL TO EVERYONE INCLUDING THOSE WHO YOU SAY YOUR ALLIGNED WITH... YOU ARE  THE JOKE
« Last Edit: October 18, 2007, 10:28:49 PM by raiseyourfist »

Kiwi

« Reply #44 on: October 18, 2007, 10:28:06 PM »
Robotic LOL

Its called being firm in a belief something once again never been touch you know nothing about it.

And you wonder why  :::D

Kiwi

« Reply #45 on: October 18, 2007, 10:41:09 PM »
Let me help you out RYF 

Mods the nasty evil woman is picking on me again ban her ban her HELP ME!!!!!

:::D