Poll

Would you eat another person?

Yes, absolutely.
5 (11.9%)
Yes, but only if it was a life and death situation and the person was already dead.
15 (35.7%)
Yes. I'm sick and tired of Ketucky Fried Chicken. I want Nigerian Fried Peoples.
1 (2.4%)
No.
10 (23.8%)
No, I'm not a schvartza.
11 (26.2%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: Would you eat another person?  (Read 9877 times)

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Would you eat another person?
« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2007, 01:01:18 PM »
 In reality, I would rather die.

raiseyourfist

« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2007, 01:12:21 PM »
Only a Shvartza does things like than.. cannibalistic inhumane monsters

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2007, 02:29:34 PM »
If it was a retarded or person of less worth than I think I'm worth, I would probably kill that person.

This reminds me of someone very not nice.  :o Surely you don't mean that a retarded person is of less worth than other people do you?
« Last Edit: October 16, 2007, 02:43:34 PM by Rubystars »

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2007, 04:09:12 PM »
If it was a retarded or person of less worth than I think I'm worth, I would probably kill that person.

This reminds me of someone very not nice.  :o Surely you don't mean that a retarded person is of less worth than other people do you?

Yeah, I think a retarded person is of less worth then other "normal" people.  I know that's not nice but I'm just being honest and truthful.  I know most people would agree with me on this one, but are probably unwilling to say so.  I'm not saying I would do any harm to them, I actually have lots of sympathy for mentally handicapped people and I always stick up for them when people make fun of them.  I used to laugh at mentally handicapped people but I never do anymore, and I just feel awful that they have to live their lives like that.  In severe cases of mental retardation, sometimes I think it would have been the nice thing to do for the child and the parents if the child was aborted.  I know this isn't a popular stance either but I think that those children end up leading miserable lives, and it makes the lives of their family members miserable. 

I would never harm a mentally retarded person or do anything mean to one, I'm just saying that in a life or death situation, when it came down to it and I had absolutely no other way to live, I would not hesitate to kill a mentally retarded person.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2007, 04:10:34 PM »
In a life or death situation I sure would, but I'd kill & eat those with the lowest IQs first..............so look out shvartzas & arabs.

Yeah, this is the policy I think I would adhere to in the situation. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2007, 05:22:56 PM »
This is a very weird topic. ::)

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2007, 05:42:09 PM »

Only if there was absolutely no other way to survive. But most of the time there are, you just have to educate yourself, ever watch the tv show Survivor Man? You can learn a lot about surviving in wildernesses from that show. I plan on educating myself on how to survive in an emergency/wilderness situation, we all should.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

kellymaureen

« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2007, 05:45:07 PM »
Its a wierd topic, but it did actually happen to a group of people.

No one said "with a nice quiante and fava beans "  :laugh:

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: October 16, 2007, 05:47:07 PM »
Its a wierd topic, but it did actually happen to a group of people.

No one said "with a nice quiante and fava beans "  :laugh:

Good one! :::D
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2007, 05:58:21 PM »
Or a side of condolezza rice. ;)

kellymaureen

« Reply #35 on: October 16, 2007, 05:59:06 PM »
Or a side of condolezza rice

thats too old and bitter and rotten to the core.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: October 16, 2007, 06:20:00 PM »
Ya know, she is what I call a home girl and I mean it.she acts like one.I can't stand her.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: October 16, 2007, 06:26:56 PM »
Re:  "...I think it's disgusting to eat a schvartza. Why would someone want to eat one?..."

Some meat lovers just prefer "dark meat".

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #38 on: October 16, 2007, 06:30:12 PM »
I think it's disgusting to eat a schvartza. Why would someone want to eat one?

If you peeled off the skin, there's no difference between a schvartza's meat and anyone else's.  Human flesh is the same regardless of race.  The skin does look particularly unappetizing though, I'll give you that. 

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #39 on: October 16, 2007, 06:36:30 PM »
As concerns the delight of eating human flesh, I submit a quote from former Ugandan Dictator Idi "Big Daddy" Amin:

"hhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmm!"...

"Haha ha hahah!"...

"Tastes just like TIGER-MEAT!!!...only saltier!"

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #40 on: October 16, 2007, 07:54:24 PM »

Only when toxic waste infects my water supply. :D
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #41 on: October 16, 2007, 09:13:16 PM »

Yeah, I think a retarded person is of less worth then other "normal" people.  I know that's not nice but I'm just being honest and truthful.  I know most people would agree with me on this one, but are probably unwilling to say so.  I'm not saying I would do any harm to them, I actually have lots of sympathy for mentally handicapped people and I always stick up for them when people make fun of them.  I used to laugh at mentally handicapped people but I never do anymore, and I just feel awful that they have to live their lives like that.  In severe cases of mental retardation, sometimes I think it would have been the nice thing to do for the child and the parents if the child was aborted.  I know this isn't a popular stance either but I think that those children end up leading miserable lives, and it makes the lives of their family members miserable. 

I would never harm a mentally retarded person or do anything mean to one, I'm just saying that in a life or death situation, when it came down to it and I had absolutely no other way to live, I would not hesitate to kill a mentally retarded person.

I completly disagree with you. If what you are writing is correct, and you would kill a "retarded" person, then you are nothing but a murderer. It wasnt "chance" that made them the way they are, G-d made them the way they are for his purposes and you cant judge to say what is good for them or not. According to you its okay to kill most people, because to tell you the truth most people are depressed and stressed out most of the time- becuase of work and lifes difficulties.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #42 on: October 16, 2007, 09:26:52 PM »
To destroy mine enemies I would eat anyone!LOL

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #43 on: October 16, 2007, 09:28:39 PM »
To destroy mine enemies I would eat anyone!LOL

LOL! you are cool!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #44 on: October 16, 2007, 09:31:37 PM »

I completly disagree with you. If what you are writing is correct, and you would kill a "retarded" person, then you are nothing but a murderer. It wasnt "chance" that made them the way they are, G-d made them the way they are for his purposes and you cant judge to say what is good for them or not. According to you its okay to kill most people, because to tell you the truth most people are depressed and stressed out most of the time- becuase of work and lifes difficulties.

Although I cannot judge and say that I deserve to live more than a retarded person in a 100% chance of death situation, you cannot say that the retarded person has a reason to live more than me in G-d's plan, so you couldn't tell me to kill the retarded person.  If I gave my life up for the retarded person, and G-d had big plans for me and nothing much for the retarded person, I would be going against G-d's will.  Since it is not possible at that point to know what purposes G-d put you or the retarded person on the planet for, you could be violating God's will if you let yourself die, or if you killed the retarded person.  In that state of unknowing, I would err on the side of saving my own life. 

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #45 on: October 16, 2007, 09:44:19 PM »
Thank you jasmine!

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #46 on: October 17, 2007, 11:04:12 PM »

Although I cannot judge and say that I deserve to live more than a retarded person in a 100% chance of death situation, you cannot say that the retarded person has a reason to live more than me in G-d's plan, so you couldn't tell me to kill the retarded person.  If I gave my life up for the retarded person, and G-d had big plans for me and nothing much for the retarded person, I would be going against G-d's will.  Since it is not possible at that point to know what purposes G-d put you or the retarded person on the planet for, you could be violating G-d's will if you let yourself die, or if you killed the retarded person.  In that state of unknowing, I would err on the side of saving my own life. 

This is a different situation you just described. In this situation you would have to save your life first regardless if the other person is "retarded" or not.
 Ill give an example - if you are stuck in the desert and you have only 1 bottle of water (just the emount where you can survive- any less and you will be dead). Its you and someone else with you- Do you
A) Share the water and both die.
B) Keep the water for yourself and if necessary fight for it.
C) Give the water to the other person

- the correct answer is  B. You are first and formost responsible to take care of your life.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #47 on: October 17, 2007, 11:11:11 PM »

Although I cannot judge and say that I deserve to live more than a retarded person in a 100% chance of death situation, you cannot say that the retarded person has a reason to live more than me in G-d's plan, so you couldn't tell me to kill the retarded person.  If I gave my life up for the retarded person, and G-d had big plans for me and nothing much for the retarded person, I would be going against G-d's will.  Since it is not possible at that point to know what purposes G-d put you or the retarded person on the planet for, you could be violating G-d's will if you let yourself die, or if you killed the retarded person.  In that state of unknowing, I would err on the side of saving my own life. 

This is a different situation you just described. In this situation you would have to save your life first regardless if the other person is "retarded" or not.
 Ill give an example - if you are stuck in the desert and you have only 1 bottle of water (just the emount where you can survive- any less and you will be dead). Its you and someone else with you- Do you
A) Share the water and both die.
B) Keep the water for yourself and if necessary fight for it.
C) Give the water to the other person

- the correct answer is  B. You are first and formost responsible to take care of your life.

So what if you were stuck in a cave and there were people attempting to rescue you but it would take 9 days to drill through the rock to get to you, and you only had water but didn't have food and you would have an 100% chance of dying if you did not kill the other person and eat him and if one or the other did not kill and eat the other during those 9 days, you would both die..  If you say that you are first and foremost responsible to care for your own life, then you would be justified in killing him and eating him?  The only difference in both of the scenarios is that in your scenario, you would be leading to the other's death by not giving him water, where in my scenario you would be actively killing him.    How is it murder if you hit someone over the head with a rock, but it's not murder if you deprive someone of water and let him die of thirst? 

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #48 on: October 17, 2007, 11:13:05 PM »
Hmmm.Do I have mustard?

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #49 on: October 18, 2007, 12:16:07 AM »
Great poll question... wish I would've thought it first!