Poll

Yes or no

Yes Greeks should allow savages at events
1 (10%)
no savages are not needed at civil events
9 (90%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Should Albanians moslems be allowed at greek events  (Read 1883 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Should Albanians moslems be allowed at greek events
« on: October 16, 2007, 07:07:07 AM »
Serbian stabbed by Albanian at Greek fair         http

Serb Stabbed at Greek Festival in Ottawa
By Julia Gorin (bio)

Tell a Friend
Printer Friendly
Font

Font [–]
The story in Ottawa Sun is no longer available online, but a source who lives in Ottawa wrote me the following letter:

I’d like to bring to your attention stabbing of a Serb-Canadian by an Albanian at the Greek festival in Ottawa that happened last month (08/2007). The Albanians came over to the festival with their flag to provoke a reaction from the Greek and Serbian crowd, and they made a mess. The victim survived a stab in the stomach. Here is the link, but the Canadian news censorship works very hard to conceal the identity of the Albanian criminal, so you wouldn’t know who stabbed who unless you were at the festival.

I know about it because I live in Ottawa. Ottawa Sun wrote an article about it, but never mentioned who stabbed whom. The author of the article just mentioned it was a conflict between two ethnic groups. I bet if it was the other way around it would be all over Canadian news. The name of the victim is Sinisa Lakic who was stabbed in the stomach, was in urgent care, but now feels better…This is the link in Serbian from Serbiancafe.

Here is the only thing I was able to find online about this:

Stabbing stuns Ottawa Greek fest — “It all happened so quickly. It was over in 20 seconds. The guy that was stabbed walked over to a chair holding his stomach”

What was supposed to be a celebration of multicultural diversity turned into a nightmare of ethnic rivalry as one man was stabbed in the stomach at the Ottawa Greek Festival.

And I found the following notice here:

“If you have pictures of a stabbing at Greek Fest this week, Ottawa police want to see them.”

The source added the following:

I know that during the Serb Festival 2007 in Ottawa this year the unexpected intrusion of Albanian teens was the biggest security concern.

Let’s make a mental note of the fact that Albanian TEENAGERS in CANADA are continuing their parents’ work. This means two things: that Balkan beasts are bringing their ethnic hatreds with them to the New World. And they’re teaching the hatred to their young. In case North Americans still believe they’ll avoid the fate of the Balkans, let this be a warning bell for the long term.

http://politicalmavens.com/index.php/2007/10/16/serb-stabbed-at-greek-festival-in-ottawa/
« Last Edit: October 16, 2007, 07:11:58 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
Re: Should Albanians moslems be allowed at greek events
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2007, 02:17:14 PM »
Albanians shouldn't be allowed into Greece.... I lived there for almost a decade and I know from 1st hand they are an evil race.
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2007, 02:28:39 PM »
Quote from: Merkava link=topic=9859.msg#msg date=
Albanians shouldn't be allowed into Greece.... I lived there for almost a decade and I know from 1st hand they are an evil race.
Good luck.  The Albanians are to Greece what the Mexicans are to the U.S.  You hear the same old tired excuses:
Greeks don't want to do the jobs the Albanians do.
The Albanians work for cheaper wages.

If Greece continues on their current path, you can lump them in with all the other suicidal European countries.

http://www.jamestown.org/terrorism/news/article.php?articleid=2373590
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2007, 03:20:38 PM »
The Albanians are to Greece what the Mexicans are to the U.S.

In a way yes. They do the jobs that no one else wants to do but thats where it ends. Mexicans are not evil and they don't back stab people like the Albanians. As a matter of fact Mexicans work very hard and contribute to the US Economy. You cannot generalize or even compare Mexicans to Albanians. Two different worlds.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2007, 03:45:57 PM »
The Albanians are to Greece what the Mexicans are to the U.S.

In a way yes. They do the jobs that no one else wants to do but thats where it ends. Mexicans are not evil and they don't back stab people like the Albanians. As a matter of fact Mexicans work very hard and contribute to the US Economy. You cannot generalize or even compare Mexicans to Albanians. Two different worlds.
No, no you misunderstood me.  I am in no way comparing Mexicans to Albanians.  I am comparing the attitude that many Greeks have about allowing Albanians into Greece with the attitude that many Americans have about allowing Mexicans into the U.S., and the justification they give while they don't realize eventually they will lose their country.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2007, 03:51:05 PM »
Right ...sorry about that.

Indeed, attitudes are quite similar.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2007, 04:13:19 PM »
 Albanians are lazy one workred in my building he never finished the job and kept on giving stupid answers my brother had to beat him up in order to get the job finished
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2007, 04:58:09 PM »
Not surprised !