Author Topic: URGENT RONI UPDATE: RONI IS BACK IN ACTION!  (Read 4231 times)

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
URGENT RONI UPDATE: RONI IS BACK IN ACTION!
« on: October 17, 2007, 12:13:58 AM »
Last update - 05:08 17/10/2007             
Extreme rightist on YouTube: 'Finish off what Hitler started'
By Uri Blau, Haaretz Correspondent

A right-wing extremist has been disseminating calls for the assassination of leftists and Ashkenazim on Internet sites in Israel and abroad.

One film clip posted on YouTube, for instance, declares: "You are about to view a handful of leftist Ashkenazim that Hitler and Eichmann did not manage to incinerate. Before we begin, please remember: 90 percent of the moderate left are Ashkenazim!! 100 percent of the extreme left are Ashkenazim!!"

Next comes a picture of President Shimon Peres with the caption: "The murderer!" It is followed by pictures of Benjamin Netanyahu, Yossi Beilin and other politicians.

The clip concludes: "Now, after you have seen these unclean Ashkenazim, how degraded the Ashkenazi race is, and what a pity it is that Hitler and Eichmann did not finish off the Ashkenazim, I ask of you: Search for information on Google about Stiven Malik; there 'the document' awaits you."

The document in question is also full of incitement to violence: "If only we, too, could finish what Hitler began by destroying all the Ashkenazim, the descendants of the Jews who betrayed Germany."

Supportive comments have been posted on the Stiven Malik forum on the Israeli portal 2all; the forum has received thousands of visitors in recent month. Malik's anti-Ashkenazi incitement can also be found on the Israeli portals Tapuz and goop.co.il and on sites such as fresh.co.il.

A Haaretz investigation has concluded that "Malik" is a fictitious name used by a right-wing extremist who was once affiliated with Baruch Marzel's Jewish Front party, but was later expelled from it.

After Haaretz approached the relevant Israeli portals, some of Malik's writings were removed. Tapuz said it had given the material to the police, and Peres's office said it had given it to the Shin Bet security service. YouTube had not responded by press time.
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/913888.html
« Last Edit: October 17, 2007, 12:17:09 AM by Trumpeldor »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: URGENT RONI UPDATE: RONI IS BACK IN ACTION!
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2007, 09:51:16 AM »
The guy is such a sicko
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2007, 09:54:53 AM »
We can't kill fellow Jews, I dont know where he got this mentally ill idea, but killing another Jew is unexcusable
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2007, 02:06:46 PM »
Killing a jew is a mortal sin.
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

ftf

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2007, 02:16:09 PM »
We can't kill fellow Jews, I dont know where he got this mentally ill idea, but killing another Jew is unexcusable
What if the Jew in question has betrayed the Jewish people and lets say for example murdered some of his fellow Jews?

Surely, there is some circumstance in which you would kill a Jew?

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2007, 02:18:21 PM »
Torah said that all murder is mortal sin; but this rascist psycho is right about Peres; he shoud be in jail in place of Ygal Amir who was seted up by Shin Bet. ::)
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2007, 02:25:15 PM »
Just plain weird stuff! ???

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2007, 02:31:22 PM »
Roni actually made the headlines! We should plug JTF in the comments!

I don't think we shoud seek assosiation with this nazi twit. He's this kind of "far-right wing Jew" the haaretz types loves to portrait as an example.   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

ftf

« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2007, 02:48:07 PM »
Why can't I find his video to flag? Did YouTube already take it off?

COnsidering what is said in the article probably.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2007, 06:47:36 PM »
The guy is such a sicko

He is an issue in a jewish-german journalist network. This Roni gets around.

Dr. Benny Peiser wrote a short issue about him.

You can find the article here:
http://www.achgut.com/dadgdx/index.php/dadgd/article/koschere_neo_nazis/

About Dr. Peiser:
http://www.staff.livjm.ac.uk/spsbpeis/
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2007, 06:59:33 PM »
If he was a Nazi, which he looks to be, he'd be a Leftwing Extremist not Right........ ;)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2007, 07:06:05 PM »
we should put him back in jail ;D ;D O0
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2007, 07:55:33 PM »
The video you have in the picture have the title "Chaim Ben Pesach".
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2007, 08:23:54 PM »
Good Lord!!
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2007, 01:52:01 PM »
I hate how they call him an "extreme rightist". Was Roni also the guy who was arrested a couple of weeks ago?
Roni is famouse now, I'm sure he is proud of himself.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2007, 01:57:15 PM »
I hate how they call him an "extreme rightist". Was Roni also the guy who was arrested a couple of weeks ago?

Do you think the videos in question are from recent weeks (after his arrest) or from the past (prior to arrest). There is a good chance Haaretz is just running an old story.

I find it hard to believe Roni would resort to the same behavior, especially after he was institutionalized.

According to Chaim in the latest broadcast, Roni has been contacting him calling for a 'truce'.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2007, 02:13:23 PM »

Do you think the videos in question are from recent weeks (after his arrest) or from the past (prior to arrest). There is a good chance Haaretz is just running an old story.

I find it hard to believe Roni would resort to the same behavior, especially after he was institutionalized.

According to Chaim in the latest broadcast, Roni has been contacting him calling for a 'truce'.
Those videos are very old. On the Hebrew artical in Ha'artz they bashed Chaim, by the way.

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2007, 02:15:03 PM »

Those videos are very old. On the Hebrew artical in Ha'artz they bashed Chaim, by the way.

I can read Hebrew. Can you provide me a link please?

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2007, 02:21:31 PM »

Sure:
http://www.haaretz.co.il/hasite/pages/ShArtPE.jhtml?itemNo=913910&contrassID=2&subContrassID=13&sbSubContrassID=0

Quote:
"שרירי 86/power69/רוני", יהא מי שיהיה, הוא לא היהודי הגזען היחיד ברשת. באתרים ישראליים וזרים מופצים עשרות קטעי וידיאו של אדם בשם חיים בן פסח, המציג את עצמו כמי שהיה עוזרו של הרב מאיר כהנא בארצות הברית. בן פסח, העומד בראש תנועת JTF (Jewish Task Force), ישב כמה שנים בכלא האמריקאי לאחר שהטמין מטעני חבלה בקונסוליות של ברית המועצות לשעבר, בימים שנאסרה עליית יהודים לישראל. בן פסח טוען כי הוא מנוע כניסה לישראל ושבפעם האחרונה שניסה לעלות אליה, גורש חזרה לארצות הברית.

הטקסטים של בן פסח, לרוב בעברית עילגת, רצופים ביטויי שטנה נגד ערבים וכן התבטאויות אנטי-שמאלניות חריפות. הוא קורא לגרש את הערבים מישראל, ולהקים כאן ממשלה כהניסטית. דומה שהוא מצא דרך קלה למדי להערים על מגבלות החוק הישראלי. באתר שיתוף הקבצים FLIX מבית תפוז מוקרנים עשרות סרטונים מבית היוצר שלו הזוכים לעשרות אלפי כניסות בחודש. כך, תוך חודשים, הפך בן פסח לקוריוז ימני-קיצוני, ודווקא באתר הפונה לילדים ולבני נוער. "

Read it from the artical itself, the quote is a little unclear.

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2007, 03:02:18 PM »

Sure:
http://www.haaretz.co.il/hasite/pages/ShArtPE.jhtml?itemNo=913910&contrassID=2&subContrassID=13&sbSubContrassID=0

Quote:
"שרירי 86/power69/רוני", יהא מי שיהיה, הוא לא היהודי הגזען היחיד ברשת. באתרים ישראליים וזרים מופצים עשרות קטעי וידיאו של אדם בשם חיים בן פסח, המציג את עצמו כמי שהיה עוזרו של הרב מאיר כהנא בארצות הברית. בן פסח, העומד בראש תנועת JTF (Jewish Task Force), ישב כמה שנים בכלא האמריקאי לאחר שהטמין מטעני חבלה בקונסוליות של ברית המועצות לשעבר, בימים שנאסרה עליית יהודים לישראל. בן פסח טוען כי הוא מנוע כניסה לישראל ושבפעם האחרונה שניסה לעלות אליה, גורש חזרה לארצות הברית.

הטקסטים של בן פסח, לרוב בעברית עילגת, רצופים ביטויי שטנה נגד ערבים וכן התבטאויות אנטי-שמאלניות חריפות. הוא קורא לגרש את הערבים מישראל, ולהקים כאן ממשלה כהניסטית. דומה שהוא מצא דרך קלה למדי להערים על מגבלות החוק הישראלי. באתר שיתוף הקבצים FLIX מבית תפוז מוקרנים עשרות סרטונים מבית היוצר שלו הזוכים לעשרות אלפי כניסות בחודש. כך, תוך חודשים, הפך בן פסח לקוריוז ימני-קיצוני, ודווקא באתר הפונה לילדים ולבני נוער. "

Read it from the artical itself, the quote is a little unclear.

What a freakin' joke! They try to compare Roni to Chaim ben Pesach! LOL. If this reporter knew what he was talking about, he would have mentioned that Chaim and JTF detests Roni...that they had him expelled from the hebrew forum for his hatred of Ashkenazim among other things!

If Haaretz thinks hatred of Ashkenazim is equal to hatred of Arabs who are trying to kill us, then the joke is on them! Whereas most Ashkenazim (although prominent in dovish-surrender parties) do not want to surrender the land of Israel, 99% of Arabs want to kill Jews.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2007, 03:05:39 PM by Trumpeldor »

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2007, 03:05:15 PM »
They had a chance to bash Chaim, and they used this chance, what would you expect of tham ?

How do you know to read Hebrew ?

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2007, 03:09:04 PM »
They had a chance to bash Chaim, and they used this chance, what would you expect of tham ?

How do you know to read Hebrew ?

I learned in school. Admittedly, I read only very slowly in Hebrew without vowels and my vocabulary is somewhat limited. However, I could probably post on the Hebrew forum if I configured my keyboard accordingly.

My spoken and understanding of spoken Hebrew is much, much, better. When Chaim does his Hebrew programs, I understand 95% of what he says.  My writing is passable.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2007, 03:11:59 PM by Trumpeldor »