2 (8%)
Becoming a Black/Hispaninc Hating Nazi
0 (0%)
Trying to Prevent Fellow Jews from Worshiping
7 (28%)
Commiting Suicide
1 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: what is the worst thing a jew could do..  (Read 5959 times)

raiseyourfist

Re: what is the worst thing a jew could do..
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2007, 07:43:13 AM »
Intermarry, That is the worst betrayal a Jew could do.

I have a family members who intermarried and believe me you wouldnt want to get them started...

I agree with them to an extent..

PEOPLE SHOULD MARRY WHO THEY FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH AND A BIGGER SIN IN MY OPINION IS TO PREVENT OTHER JEWS FROM BELIEVING...

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2007, 07:50:08 AM »
Intermarry, That is the worst betrayal a Jew could do.

I have a family members who intermarried and believe me you wouldnt want to get them started...

I agree with them to an extent..

PEOPLE SHOULD MARRY WHO THEY FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH AND A BIGGER SIN IN MY OPINION IS TO PREVENT OTHER JEWS FROM BELIEVING...

I just want to add that the MOST IMPORTANT THING ANYONE ESPECIALLY A JEW CAN DO is believe in the Almighty.  Believing in Gd a total Creator sets everything in the world right.

It's one thing for a Jew to be an athiest. It is a lot worse for an athiest Jew to prevent other Jews believing in the Almighty (the first commandment)...I think this is the biggest sin a Jew can pursue...worse than joining Al Queda and intermarrying.

If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2007, 09:30:08 AM »
Sell out his own people

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2007, 02:14:00 PM »
Danny you are wronge. What I have written is much more legit and right then anyone else here on this subject. I do not need to state is as an opinion and nor have I stated something that came from my deduction and thought. What I posted is Torah and takin from sources tht have a lot more knowledge then me and you. END OF DISCUSSION.

- about a Jew believing- what a Jew is actually obligated to do is to KNOW, not just believe. The Jewish religion (if you want to call it that)  is the only religion that commands a Jew to know (by studying and investigating truthfully about G-d and his truth and his Commands.- one who purposly doesnt is called a criminal, unlike other religions and cults who just tell you to belive in them blindly, "you should have blind faith" like they tell you.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2007, 08:51:20 PM »
Intermarried Jews are traitors and are the pond scum of world Jewry. The product of intermarried Jews is what we see in Israel today with the 1/2, 1/4 russian "Jews" who are Jew hating nazi beasts. Not only do the offspring of intermarried Jews lose their Judaism, they turn against it. Intermarried Jews are the modern day judenrat.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2007, 09:01:25 PM »
Intermarried Jews are traitors and are the pond scum of world Jewry. The product of intermarried Jews is what we see in Israel today with the 1/2, 1/4 russian "Jews" who are Jew hating nazi beasts. Not only do the offspring of intermarried Jews lose their Judaism, they turn against it. Intermarried Jews are the modern day judenrat.
but they are still our brethren and we need to work to save them...
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2007, 09:04:02 PM »
but they are still our brethren and we need to work to save them...

Yes, I'm the result of an intermarriage and if Jews were unkind to me and shunned me I would have never considered myself as Jewish and I wouldn't be on this forum right now.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2007, 09:55:32 PM »
Danny you are wronge. What I have written is much more legit and right then anyone else here on this subject. I do not need to state is as an opinion and nor have I stated something that came from my deduction and thought. What I posted is Torah and takin from sources tht have a lot more knowledge then me and you. END OF DISCUSSION.

- about a Jew believing- what a Jew is actually obligated to do is to KNOW, not just believe. The Jewish religion (if you want to call it that)  is the only religion that commands a Jew to know (by studying and investigating truthfully about G-d and his truth and his Commands.- one who purposly doesnt is called a criminal, unlike other religions and cults who just tell you to belive in them blindly, "you should have blind faith" like they tell you.

So you feel that is your opinion?  Monkey see monkey do...How about your own investigation on their investigations?

btw, I'm not implying that the Rabbis Blessed be their memories, or you Tzvi are monkeys..it's a figure of speech...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: October 17, 2007, 04:55:46 PM »
Yes, I'm the result of an intermarriage and if Jews were unkind to me and shunned me I would have never considered myself as Jewish and I wouldn't be on this forum right now.

I agree. My grandfather married my grandmother who was a Christian. And I love my Christian side of the family. So intermarriage is not as bad as some people make it out to be. I am not saying that I recommend intermarriage, I personally would not marry a gentile but there are many worse things that a fellow Jew can do.

Draft dodging the IDF should be considered the 2nd worst thing a Jew can do. Bar Refaeli is a shame to Israel. For me serving the IDF is not only and honour but also a priority. Eventhough I have done my military service in another country had I been given the opportunity I would have done it for the IDF. If Israel was in a situation similar to the Yom Kippur War I would buy a one way ticket and get myself involved in the IDF.

And the worst of them all is the self hating Jew who does not stand up for Israel. Its the Jew that stays silent when the person next to him bashes Israel or Judahism.  >:(

"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: October 18, 2007, 01:09:14 PM »
I agree. My grandfather married my grandmother who was a Christian. And I love my Christian side of the family. So intermarriage is not as bad as some people make it out to be. I am not saying that I recommend intermarriage, I personally would not marry a gentile but there are many worse things that a fellow Jew can do.

Draft dodging the IDF should be considered the 2nd worst thing a Jew can do. Bar Refaeli is a shame to Israel. For me serving the IDF is not only and honour but also a priority. Eventhough I have done my military service in another country had I been given the opportunity I would have done it for the IDF. If Israel was in a situation similar to the Yom Kippur War I would buy a one way ticket and get myself involved in the IDF.

And the worst of them all is the self hating Jew who does not stand up for Israel. Its the Jew that stays silent when the person next to him bashes Israel or Judahism. 

Are you Hallachically Jewish Merkava? If not, you'd better convert, or marry a Gentile.

Not joining IDF may be a mitzvah in some cases. For example, when one refuses to exppell Jews from Yesha as IDF did in 2005

The worst things a Jew (or a Gentile also) can do are desecrating Hshem's Name, causing a Jew to violate a mitzvah, either by cheating, incitement or pressure ( For example giving Taref as Kosher, Chas vechalila) and of course joining a terrorist org like Al Qaida.

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: October 18, 2007, 03:17:43 PM »
If not, you'd better convert, or marry a Gentile.

No need for that buddy. My mother was Jewish and my father is Jewish and like I said my wife will be Jewish.

The post asks what is the WORST thing that a Jew can do. I think marrying someone who is not of your faith is a mistake ... But there are worse things. Just look at Adam Shapiro.

« Last Edit: October 18, 2007, 03:49:04 PM by Merkava »
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"