Author Topic: Tamar Yonah Supports Jewish American Indian Theory  (Read 16683 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Tamar Yonah Supports Jewish American Indian Theory
« Reply #100 on: October 24, 2010, 12:21:52 AM »
Dr. Brennan Fan,  I really disagree with this comparison.  Most Mormons are very good people.  They do not commit 'Jihad' against anyone.  Anyway,  how are you?  What part of the US are you in?
I don't disagree that many individual Mormons are really good people. And I said that they are no longer violent. Still, I think their religion is crazy and constitutes a cult.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #101 on: October 24, 2010, 12:23:22 AM »
They destroy families though. I've also thought before that they have quite a bit in common with Islam minus the violence. JWs are worse than Mormons in my opinion because they cause people to die with their crazy superstitions about blood. However Mormons still cut family off from each other, fill people with a lot of super strange ideas, etc. To have the arrogance to think that you can be like G-d is one of the worst sins in my opinion.
Some Mormons even engage in outright sorcery when they attempt to "baptize the dead" (into the Mormon church). To complete this ritual, they cast spells of necromancy.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #102 on: October 24, 2010, 02:34:05 AM »
DBF I had no idea about that. That's really creepy!