Author Topic: Where are the lines? does likening me to hitler cross a line?  (Read 7355 times)

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
Every Friday, as some of you may know, my Hebrew teacher would give ma a minute to speak about any issue I wanted. This week I was talking about Why be Jewish and I called the Reformed movement the "deformed movement." My teacher went ballistic and stopped me from finishing. She said I "crossed a line", yet my question for her will be on Monday, "Did not the other students cross a line when they compared me to Hitler? Did not they cross a line when they called me racist and fascist?" I have to wonder where she draws her lines. It seems any cheap shot against me is allowed, but I am not allowed to use any. Regardless she has banned me from speaking on Fridays anymore.
        I know what I say next will sound cruel and I know it is wrong, but I can't help it. I must say that  when my teacher and those students face annihilation in America, I'll protest for them the same way they protested for my Great granparents and my family during WWII. Peaceful demonstrations, nothing extreme. They said that chaining one's self to the white house gates on behalf of Jews was extremism, so indeed I will be sure not to do anything "extreme" on their behalf. Also, if I am at all involved in the Government in Israel when the Holocaust in America does occur, I will make sure that their visas are the last ones processed. I know it's cruel. I know it's malicious. I know it's unjust and shows a lack of Ahavat Yisrael, but this is how I feel. Maybe they'll be lucky that when the time comes my anger will have subsided and maybe they won't be.
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Where are the lines? does likening me to hitler cross a line?
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2007, 05:00:20 PM »
Don't feel bad.Its always hard going against the grain for what is right.My son while having a discussion about what Rosa Parks did on that bus,Commented that equality is right and affirmative action is the same as Jim crow laws.His teacher told him to shut up and accept Affirmative action because it's the law of the land.HE did the same as Rosa Parks and was vilified.Keep up the good work and use reason, not emotion and we will God Jesus willing win the day. O0 O0 O0 O0
wayne jude

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2007, 05:21:03 PM »
Louiss, thats completely unjust of your teacher. You should persist that she should give you the right to speak about what you wish, as it is your views that you express during those few minutes.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2007, 05:27:48 PM »
Louiss, thats completely unjust of your teacher. You should persist that she should give you the right to speak about what you wish, as it is your views that you express during those few minutes.

The majority of liberals that  yell about free speech etc. really only mean it when it comes to views they agree with. Free speech for everyone except those they disagree with. It is of course hypocrisy, but what can someone expect of them?
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2007, 05:28:29 PM »
I mean you are entitled to call anyone names if you want to...so it was wrong for them to call you Hitler and then stop you from calling the reform movement the deformed movement.

Now..it's good to take a stand and to be stubborn..

However, the next time you speak, try not to stoop down to their level and call your enemy's names even if you think it is right...

And you make the first move in doing that...and next time someone starts calling you names, stop that person like they stopped you when you said the "deformed" movement.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2007, 05:33:24 PM »
I mean you are entitled to call anyone names if you want to...so it was wrong for them to call you Hitler and then stop you from calling the reform movement the deformed movement.

However, the next time you speak, try not to stoop down to their level and call your enemy's names even if you think it is right...

And you make the first move in doing that...and next time someone starts calling you names, stop that person like they stopped you when you said the "deformed" movement.
follow your little quote "If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying."
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2007, 05:36:42 PM »

follow your little quote "If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying."

That's almost what i'm saying..keep your cool when you can...that's how Meir Kahane did it.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2007, 07:58:52 PM »
How do you keep yourself from throwing a chair at your teacher?
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2007, 08:38:47 PM »
self-control my friend..... ;D
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2007, 08:41:05 PM »

Control can only go so far in your situation. How long has this been going on for?
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2007, 08:41:33 PM »

Control can only go so far in your situation. How long has this been going on for?
just last friday
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2007, 08:43:37 PM »

just last friday

Ahh, I see.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2007, 08:51:41 PM »
My faggot english teacher in Queens College asked the class to tell him what we think about him being a faggot.  I was the only one that said the truth and told him that he should have stayed in the closet. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2007, 08:56:19 PM »
My faggot english teacher in Queens College asked the class to tell him what we think about him being a faggot.  I was the only one that said the truth and told him that he should have stayed in the closet. 

:::D :::D What was his reaction?

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2007, 08:57:21 PM »
He was shocked.  Lol. And the class started smirking.  ;D I said that him and all the gays should stay in the closet where they belong. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2007, 08:58:36 PM »
He was shocked.  Lol. And the class started smirking.  ;D I said that him and all the gays should stay in the closet where they belong. 
they shouldn't be in or out of the closet. They need to admit it because it is a problem and ultimately they need to be cured. The first step is admitting it.  ;D
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2007, 08:58:51 PM »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2007, 09:01:02 PM »
I think fag teachers are an epidemic there are like 5 at my school.....
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2007, 09:02:36 PM »
I think fag teachers are an epidemic there are like 5 at my school.....

Do not get caught alone with them!!  :::D

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2007, 09:02:59 PM »
Yeah, he came out of the closet in class when he assigned us to read and discuss a gay poem.  He wore tight clothes and earings, and talked in a faggot voice, plus he looked like he came from Pakistan.  Our assignments were to read liberal nonsense, pro fag and pro black "literature".  I didn't learn any English in that class, in fact, I DElearned stuff there.  Lucky I got an A- as the guy hated me.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2007, 09:08:17 PM »
Yeah, he came out of the closet in class when he assigned us to read and discuss a gay poem.  He wore tight clothes and earings, and talked in a faggot voice, plus he looked like he came from Pakistan.  Our assignments were to read liberal nonsense, pro fag and pro black "literature".  I didn't learn any English in that class, in fact, I DElearned stuff there.  Lucky I got an A- as the guy hated me.

I would have died laughing at him in class.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2007, 09:10:26 PM »
Yeah, I'm sure you would.   ;D The funny thing is that there were lots of Jewish guys and girls in that class, and the other Jewish guys were "Yeshivish" but they all kissed up to the guy and said what he wanted to hear.  I was the only one who said the truth and stood up for G-d. 

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2007, 09:19:05 PM »
Yeah, I'm sure you would.   ;D The funny thing is that there were lots of Jewish guys and girls in that class, and the other Jewish guys were "Yeshivish" but they all kissed up to the guy and said what he wanted to hear.  I was the only one who said the truth and stood up for G-d. 

I guess he was looking for praise and approval for committing acts which HaShem distinctly forbade.  Does it extend to lesbianism as well? I never saw anything which suggested in the least that women were included in the prohibition.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2007, 09:24:05 PM »
It is hypocritical of the teacher to reprimand you for what you said while allowing other students to call you the names that they did. If ad hominum attacks are going to be banned from class, then it should be consistent on all ends.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2007, 09:33:26 PM »
It is hypocritical of the teacher to reprimand you for what you said while allowing other students to call you the names that they did. If ad hominum attacks are going to be banned from class, then it should be consistent on all ends.

If it were not for double standards, liberals would have no standards at all.