Author Topic: Why are so many people here so obssessed with race?!  (Read 45146 times)

Offline Ellie

• New JTFer
Re: Why are so many people here so obssessed with race?!
« Reply #150 on: October 22, 2007, 06:37:23 PM »
This cookie person thinks that race is something which should be ignored and dismissed as though of no consequences, when, in fact, the denial of race has mortal consequences for each and every race on the planet.   

All races have the right to exist, to be free from having their respective genomes diluted and ultimately extinguished, altogether. 

Would the Negro race and the many Mongoloid sub-races, for example, welcome AND tolerate the destruction of their unique genomes to satisfy the murderous whims of the followers of the Marxist Liberal Political Correctness and diversity cult?  Overwhelmingly, no!  Why then, should the white races?

So our pal .....cookie is merely  following on in the indoctrinating Marxist Liberal mould, ie, that race is somehow irrelevant and redundant, yet he knows fine well race is not irrelevant and meaningless in the eyes of the Negro, Semite and/or Mongoloid, for instance.  Far from it, in fact.

Being of Semite stock myself, ie, I would ask this defective to desist from belittling the intelligence of white races when all along, what he is really all about is seeing all white races wiped of the face of the planet  and out of their own ancestral homelands, if he could have his racist murderous way.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #151 on: October 22, 2007, 06:38:39 PM »
Cohen, would you let this White kid in your home ?

I WOULD!  ;D

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #152 on: October 22, 2007, 06:48:42 PM »

Thats my homeboy
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #153 on: October 22, 2007, 07:40:31 PM »
I wouldn't let him in my home for he looks like a soul who is lost on the seas.If he chose to imitate the lowest common denominator of society.He might steal something. ;)
wayne jude

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #154 on: October 22, 2007, 08:21:42 PM »
This cookie person thinks that race is something which should be ignored and dismissed as though of no consequences, when, in fact, the denial of race has mortal consequences for each and every race on the planet.   

All races have the right to exist, to be free from having their respective genomes diluted and ultimately extinguished, altogether. 

Would the Negro race and the many Mongoloid sub-races, for example, welcome AND tolerate the destruction of their unique genomes to satisfy the murderous whims of the followers of the Marxist Liberal Political Correctness and diversity cult?  Overwhelmingly, no!  Why then, should the white races?

So our pal .....cookie is merely  following on in the indoctrinating Marxist Liberal mould, ie, that race is somehow irrelevant and redundant, yet he knows fine well race is not irrelevant and meaningless in the eyes of the Negro, Semite and/or Mongoloid, for instance.  Far from it, in fact.

Being of Semite stock myself, ie, I would ask this defective to desist from belittling the intelligence of white races when all along, what he is really all about is seeing all white races wiped of the face of the planet  and out of their own ancestral homelands, if he could have his racist murderous way.

Ellie you are a great poster, but I think you are misunderstanding me. I'm not speaking in the spirit of political correctness when i talk about race.

I think you haven't read all of my posts either..so let me clarify for your sake what I'm referring to.

Most people have been so indoctrinated with race that they think that genetics and culture go together...and most people who think like this either take the route of being politically correct OR being "racist".

My tiff with some people in this forum recently, was in regards to posts that were considering certain races as inferior and others as superior.  And by race, they were referring solely on genetics!  Everybody is entilted to their opinion, but this forum isn't about genetics...This forum takes the route of talking about righteous cultures and evil cultures.

Now, blacks have a bad reputation..I agree with that.  I would have a tough time trusting a black stranger than a white stranger...But it's not because the black person has more melanin and therefore born a savage. It's because blacks are overwhelmingly associated with violent crime, lazy behavior, dimwitness, jealousy etc...Not all blacks are like this, but a vast majority are. So personally, I'm goign to play it safe...Guilty until proven innocent.  The same goes with Arabs and Muslims...So as you can read here...I'm referring to culture associated with what we tend to notice with a race.

However, it's not because they were born bad...Everyone has free will to do evil or to do good.  Some blacks are amazing human beings and righteous...just as the opposite can be seen with Jews...There are many amazing Jews..but there are some who are just evil...and Judaism has one of the best if not the best cultures in my opinion.  however, Jews aren't superior because of their genes...it's the culture which makes us so wonderful.

So i hope you understand, Ellie, what I mean. I'm not a marxist, I'm not a liberal. I'm a level headed person that's looking to make peace with good people...and i'm on this forum to distinguish good people from evil people.  And I want everyone here to not be so shallow on who to hate and who to like.  We are looking for better human beings.  We do not need hatred only because of what we see genetically.. WE need to learn to distinguish good actions from evil actions. If we focus too much on genetics, we will only be causing a vicious cycle that we are only trying to eliminate.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #155 on: October 23, 2007, 12:59:31 AM »
Some one eat that damn cookie see if It tastes good ! O0 ;)

Kiwi

« Reply #156 on: October 23, 2007, 01:23:41 AM »

Nope he is a friggin loon.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #157 on: October 23, 2007, 01:43:50 AM »
His daddy should kick his .

newman

« Reply #158 on: October 23, 2007, 03:58:00 AM »

Said it before and I'll say it again.........

Today's teenagers need a severe beating!

Kiwi

« Reply #159 on: October 23, 2007, 05:27:58 AM »

Said it before and I'll say it again.........

Today's teenagers need a severe beating!

And his parents too, you are a product of how you are raised.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #160 on: October 23, 2007, 07:28:02 AM »
Some one eat that damn cookie see if It tastes good ! O0 ;)

I'll take that as a compelement..except the cookie that you are thinking of eating is a dog...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #161 on: October 23, 2007, 11:45:45 AM »
LOL! :)

Kiwi

« Reply #162 on: October 24, 2007, 05:07:32 AM »

NO!   :o

Why? have you no couch for him to sleep on 

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #163 on: October 24, 2007, 07:23:34 PM »
No but I could just as easily find a jail cell for him.
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #164 on: October 24, 2007, 08:30:33 PM »
Very well spoken, Danny! I fully agree! I couldn't have said it better myself!

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #165 on: October 24, 2007, 08:32:47 PM »
Well its far better that mullah crap thats being a focus here.

No, they're both equally bad and evil...I swear each day i go on this forum, the more I think it is a joke!

There's nothing bad or evil about talking about a scientific reality.  It gets evil when it gets to the point where people are suggesting that actions be taken against people due to their differences.  No one has suggested that.  Discussing human genetics isn't evil but it can be used for evil purposes.   

It's evil if you state or suggest that someone is inferior or superior to someone else based on their ethnic biology or genetics.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #166 on: October 24, 2007, 08:35:34 PM »
Because most of the people here are racist to an extent.

I agree that there are certainly some racist members on here, but I'd like to think that this doesn't apply to "most" members. We could take a poll to see, but anyone who is racist wouldn't recognize themselves as being racist. So the poll wouldn't work.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #167 on: October 24, 2007, 08:36:07 PM »
Because race has such a relationship to culture and culture is what determines behaviour. Sorry, but race IS relevant but not for the reason the nazis think it is.

It's still operating with a Nazi mentality.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #168 on: October 24, 2007, 08:40:33 PM »
So you are saying cookie we should not be proud of who we are. Rather you want us to hide the fact.

I am liberated woman, so you want my to be confined and restricted.

Next you want me to cover my hair too?

Oh yeah which does happen to be blonde, I am damned I know  :::D

Of course I want people here to be proud of who they are. I want people to be proud that they are educated, proud to be smart, proud to be good artists, proud to be good professionals, proud to be righteous..Proud to be Righteous Christians, Proud to be Righteous Jews, Proud to be Righteous Italians, Proud to be Righteous Polish, Proud to be Righteous Australians, Proud to be a Righteous American...Proud to be a great Mother or Father.

But certainly NOT PROUD TO BE WHITE or BLACK.

I fully agree with what you're saying here. I'll even go so far as to say that there's absolutely nothing wrong with being white or black. It's only wrong if your pride gets equated to being against anyone who is not like you. I've seen some white supremecist videos where they state that it's okay for everybody else to show pride in themselves except for the whites. For me personally, I have no problem with anybody expressing their white pride. I only have a problem where they show their pride by bashing everybody who is not white.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #169 on: October 24, 2007, 08:43:16 PM »
Id have to say I think its not obsession with race ,Its how race is affecting the climate and the collapse of society[civilization] world wide.On the other hand one could say it is just the evil cultures we object to.The evil cultures belong to the different races,more or less.So by  calling a rose a different name,it doesn't change the fact the rose is still a rose.

Wayne, I agree wtih you on this part...Since we see that the majority of blacks are involved in evil deeds, we certainly can't say that ALL blacks are bad, but we can assume that when we see a black person they are guilty until proven innocent...and if he proves himself righteous or close to it, then it's all good...

So if we are annoyed at blacks, for example, for their rap culture, and we talk about that, it's ok...

But just because they were born an African race and therefore they are inferior...that's unacceptable.

Guilty until proven innocent? I'm very surprised to see this coming from you. I don't think we should presume them guilty of anything until they have engaged in any guilty act against you as an individual.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #170 on: October 24, 2007, 08:51:15 PM »
[cookie]Because you don't believe as such ,Don't put those who do ,in the category of Nazis! :)

Wayne I know you are a good guy..no doubt about it. And i remember being upset with your user domain name..but I understand you better.  I know that you like righteous people irregardless of race..But my advice to you is not to use genetics as a base of putting other people down...Certainly, Arabs are majority Muslim...Islam is evil..so when one sees an Arab, you have to be more on guard than if it were a white person...that's human nature...this is ok...

But I'm talkign about blatant obsession with race..and one claiming pride for looking a certain way genetically.

Finally, Whites do hav ea distinct culture from blacks as a race..However Whites, as blacks have multi nationalities..My advice is if one is white and wants to be proud, be proud of where you come from and not what you look like.

The problem is you are assuming we hate blacks because of how they look or their skin color, alright not the best looking race in my book, the issue here is their genetics that make them prone to violence. They need correcting, maybe because so many are infected with aids, it's started to make them more aggressive.

It's not their genetics that make them prone to violence, it's their culture. A black raised in the right culture will be just as talented and successful as a white person. According to your logic, even black babies who are adopted by white parents would also be more prone to violence. That simply doesn't make sense.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #171 on: October 24, 2007, 08:53:58 PM »
And Blacks are your enemy.If you forget that Boere you forsake your brethren.They are mine as well by their own choice!

They choose to be black?

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #172 on: October 24, 2007, 08:54:54 PM »
Just one thing cookie.I don't believe them inferior just different.We all have superior and inferior attributes.however, if i see a lion coming down the road,Id be a fool to assume its one of those trained circus ones. :)

Kiwi

« Reply #173 on: October 24, 2007, 08:59:58 PM »

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #174 on: October 24, 2007, 09:00:12 PM »
Maybe your experiences with African Americans has been peachy.Mine has not been.They have[Over all]Shown themselves to be  the enemy of all I believe in.If there are nice ones out there great.I would never bother them.One is sleeping three feet away from me right now and she is safe as a baby.And Blacks are defiantly the enemies of the Boeres!