Author Topic: Why are so many people here so obssessed with race?!  (Read 45406 times)

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
Re: Why are so many people here so obssessed with race?!
« Reply #125 on: October 22, 2007, 04:16:01 PM »
Ok and please explain why you would not allow Black people into your home ?
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #126 on: October 22, 2007, 04:19:24 PM »

What business do they have in my home besides stealing my tv?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #127 on: October 22, 2007, 04:20:59 PM »
Genes can be adapted by environmental factors over time. Thats why we all look different, because our bodies have learn't to change themselves in order to survive against natural conditions e.g weather, sunlight and the thickness off our skin etc.

If this can physically occur then why not Intellectually?

If many Blacks in Africa etc have not been given the broad spectrum of education that white westerners had in the past then they have adapted to this level of understanding and this may reoccur throughout generations.

The term race refers to the concept of dividing people into populations or groups on the basis of various sets of characteristics and beliefs about common ancestry.[1] The most widely used human racial categories are based on visible traits (especially skin color, facial features and hair texture), and self-identification.[2]

Conceptions of race, as well as specific ways of grouping races, vary by culture and over time, and are often controversial for scientific as well as social and political reasons. The controversy ultimately revolves around whether or not races are natural types or socially constructed, and the degree to which observed differences in ability and achievement, categorized on the basis of race, are a product of inherited (i.e. genetic) traits or environmental, social and cultural factors.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_genetics

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_Intelligence

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime

A February 1997 report on rape and sexual-based crime published by the United States Department of Justice stated that of the crimes surveyed, 56% of arrestees were "White", 42% were "Black", and 2% were of other races. The report additionally noted that "[v]ictims of rape were about evenly divided between whites and blacks; in about 88% of forcible rapes, the victim and offender were of the same race."[4]

A subsequent United States Department of Justice report which surveyed homicide statistics between 1974 and 2004 stated that of the crimes surveyed, 52.1% of the offenders were Black, 45.9% were White, and 2% were Other Races. Of the victims in those same crimes, 51% were White, 46.9% were Black, and 2.1% were Other Races. The report further noted that, "most murders are intraracial", with 86% of White murders committed by Whites, and 94% of Black murders committed by Blacks.[5] It should be noted that the document does not provide any details concerning what races or ethnicities are included in the designations "White", "Black", or "Other Races".

70% of prisoners in the United States are non-Whites.[6] In 1998, nearly one out of three Black men between the ages of 20-29 were in prison or jail, on probation or parole on any given day.[7][8]

A 2005 United States Department of Justice report on violent crimes stated that of the "perceived race" of the offenders in single-offender violent crimes, 43.3% were White, 21.0% were Black, and 9.6% were "Other", with the remaining 26.0% of offenders of unknown race.[9]

Note that there are more whites in the United States than blacks, also many of these "whites" are actually of hispanic background. US Census allows one to identify as white from spanish speaking countries.

46.9 percent were black, the population of blacks in this country is only 12.12% . That means on a broader scale, blacks are more likely to be violent offenders than whites are.

On a side note, Ashkenazi Jews scored highest for IQ

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_intelligence

it's not because they were born that way!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #128 on: October 22, 2007, 04:22:11 PM »

What business do they have in my home besides stealing my tv?
And what business do whites have in your home besides stealing your TV ? washing the dishes ?
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #129 on: October 22, 2007, 04:22:44 PM »
I fully agree with you Danny, who cares what race is "inferior" and what is "superior" ? It's irellevent subject for Israel, Europe and to the USA, because even if it will be prooved as a fact, it don't give you the right to take their right of tham, or to prevent from tham to live or even be free. I feel everyone is equeel, and I object to every hint or a clue of racism or a will to denounce some rights of a spacific "race" only because it's "inferior", even if it's prooved in the  scientific aspect.

Are we White nationalist or Jewish nationalist site or a right wing site that conteins rational thoughts and ideas about Israel, Europe, USA, Islam and what to do what those things but does not conteins any racism of any kind ? If it's the first one, I don't think it's the right place for me .

I think it has everything to do with it. I don't care what the blacks do as long as they stay away from my home and my family.

It's better to know the facts and be knowledgeable than to be ignorant and make up excuses. People want the answers why blacks are so violent, I provided them. Or should I remain "politically correct" ?

IT's not genetics...saying that it is genetics is pure ignorance..Saying that it is cultural..well, I would have to agree with that.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #130 on: October 22, 2007, 04:23:17 PM »
Genes can be adapted by environmental factors over time. Thats why we all look different, because our bodies have learn't to change themselves in order to survive against natural conditions e.g weather, sunlight and the thickness off our skin etc.

If many Blacks in Africa etc have not been given the broad spectrum of education that white westerners had in the past then they have adapted to this level of understanding and this may reoccur throughout generations.

The term race refers to the concept of dividing people into populations or groups on the basis of various sets of characteristics and beliefs about common ancestry.[1] The most widely used human racial categories are based on visible traits (especially skin color, facial features and hair texture), and self-identification.[2]

Conceptions of race, as well as specific ways of grouping races, vary by culture and over time, and are often controversial for scientific as well as social and political reasons. The controversy ultimately revolves around whether or not races are natural types or socially constructed, and the degree to which observed differences in ability and achievement, categorized on the basis of race, are a product of inherited (i.e. genetic) traits or environmental, social and cultural factors.

A February 1997 report on rape and sexual-based crime published by the United States Department of Justice stated that of the crimes surveyed, 56% of arrestees were "White", 42% were "Black", and 2% were of other races. The report additionally noted that "[v]ictims of rape were about evenly divided between whites and blacks; in about 88% of forcible rapes, the victim and offender were of the same race."[4]

A subsequent United States Department of Justice report which surveyed homicide statistics between 1974 and 2004 stated that of the crimes surveyed, 52.1% of the offenders were Black, 45.9% were White, and 2% were Other Races. Of the victims in those same crimes, 51% were White, 46.9% were Black, and 2.1% were Other Races. The report further noted that, "most murders are intraracial", with 86% of White murders committed by Whites, and 94% of Black murders committed by Blacks.[5] It should be noted that the document does not provide any details concerning what races or ethnicities are included in the designations "White", "Black", or "Other Races".

70% of prisoners in the United States are non-Whites.[6] In 1998, nearly one out of three Black men between the ages of 20-29 were in prison or jail, on probation or parole on any given day.[7][8]

A 2005 United States Department of Justice report on violent crimes stated that of the "perceived race" of the offenders in single-offender violent crimes, 43.3% were White, 21.0% were Black, and 9.6% were "Other", with the remaining 26.0% of offenders of unknown race.[9]

Note that there are more whites in the United States than blacks, also many of these "whites" are actually of hispanic background. US Census allows one to identify as white from spanish speaking countries.

46.9 percent were black, the population of blacks in this country is only 12.12% . That means on a broader scale, blacks are more likely to be violent offenders than whites are.

Oh? Then what is it? ;)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #131 on: October 22, 2007, 04:27:21 PM »
I fully agree with you Danny, who cares what race is "inferior" and what is "superior" ? It's irellevent subject for Israel, Europe and to the USA, because even if it will be prooved as a fact, it don't give you the right to take their right of tham, or to prevent from tham to live or even be free. I feel everyone is equeel, and I object to every hint or a clue of racism or a will to denounce some rights of a spacific "race" only because it's "inferior", even if it's prooved in the  scientific aspect.

Are we White nationalist or Jewish nationalist site or a right wing site that conteins rational thoughts and ideas about Israel, Europe, USA, Islam and what to do what those things but does not conteins any racism of any kind ? If it's the first one, I don't think it's the right place for me .

I think it has everything to do with it. I don't care what the blacks do as long as they stay away from my home and my family.

It's better to know the facts and be knowledgeable than to be ignorant and make up excuses. People want the answers why blacks are so violent, I provided them. Or should I remain "politically correct" ?
Is there any proofe it's because of genes ? In the past everyone were extreamly violance, their culture changed, blacks have the same violent culture of the past, and if you combain that with poverty, you will get extreamly deadly results. Besides, not all blacks are violance, on the other hand, most of the poor blacks are violance, that's somthing to think about.

What about OJ Simpson and Michael Jackson? Don't forget most black leaders are corrupt, look at all the African dictators who are rich, what about Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson?

culture, laziness, idiotic, shmucky....None of those things are genetic...

I'm not trying to glorify blacks or their culture in anyway

I"m simply saying that those qualities which we hate in most blacks in not because they were born that way, but because of the culture that they were raised with through many generations...

and there are some blacks that are very decent people...so in those examples we definately know it's not the genes.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #132 on: October 22, 2007, 04:28:40 PM »
Cohen,

"I think it has everything to do with it. I don't care what the blacks do as long as they stay away from my home and my family."

Why? My Fathers boss was a Black man, and a very good and decent human being. There are certain Black people I would not want in my home, there are others I would glady accept them in. Their are certain white people I would not spit on if they were on fire. Some of us want Chaim to get on a National Radio show, if the host would read such a statement, it would put JTF in a bad place. Sometimes the comments will do more harm than good for this forum. If you hate Black people so much why not goto It seems your hatred of Blacks, is equal too the Nazi hatred of Jews.

Who said I hate black people? I am merely pointing out scientific evidence of their genetic defects. Do you think Nazis are the only ones that observed race? The problem with the Nazis is that they used race for their own political agenda to exterminate a group of people. I don't advocate violence against any race or group of people. I am merely pointing out what causes blacks to be violent. I'm sure your the type that says there are good muslims as well.

What causes people like blacks to be violent?  There can be some genetic influence...but it is mostly culture...

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #133 on: October 22, 2007, 04:31:03 PM »

Is there any proofe it's because of genes ? In the past everyone were extreamly violance, their culture changed, blacks have the same violent culture of the past, and if you combain that with poverty, you will get extreamly deadly results. Besides, not all blacks are violance, on the other hand, most of the poor blacks are violance, that's somthing to think about.

What about OJ Simpson and Michael Jackson? Don't forget most black leaders are corrupt, look at all the African dictators who are rich, what about Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson?
Most leaders are corrupt, no metter what race are you coming from.
In 1938 most of the world was dictators, todays africa's dictators are because of the unstable regime that was left after the European stopped the colonialism. And as result of the fact that most African states are dictatorship you are concludeing that..?

How many years have they had to fix that? America and Australia fixed the solution, so did Israel after the British left. The Africans have no excuse for their own failings, they keep projecting their own flaws on to everyone else. The majority of the colonies with the exception of Africa have succeeded in some form or another. Instead, the Africans destroyed their own infrastructure built by the Europeans which they could have utilized, real smart.

What other excuse will they think of because they can't advance past the stone age?

This isn't just Africa, look at Blacks all over the world, the UK, America, Jamaica, etc. Why are they responsible for all the crime, are you telling me it's all because of the way they are raised? I think not. They must have a racial commitment for crime.

If you feel that that blacks all over the world are responsible for crime because of the way they were born..no exceptions to the rule, I do not recommend JTF for you...This is not a forum that supports genetics and race for a reason for someone to act evil...Evil actions are a result of free will/culture.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #134 on: October 22, 2007, 04:31:55 PM »

IT's not genetics...saying that it is genetics is pure ignorance..Saying that it is cultural..well, I would have to agree with that.

I originally thought it was culture, but now I disregard that. American blacks, some people blame it on the gang culture, drugs, being raised with one parent, guns, education, poverty, injustice, slavery, etc.

Seems it's not just America, looks like this is a global problem.

Take into account Africa, look at the two. Gangs are nothing more than violent militias. We are at a constant state of war. Most of the conflicts in Africa are tribal warfare or state sponsored genocide. Some of it is religion absolutely. Most of these conflicts are over anything of value. Gold, Diamonds, Oil, etc.

In the United states, anything of value is generally drugs, guns, etc.

statistically speaking, there are more blacks in a demographic serving time in a correctional facility (prison, jail) than any other race, yet they make up a much smaller size of the population than whites. Some claim this is due to the injustice of our police, I disagree. If anything, I think blacks are used to being able to get away with crimes, they use that "whitey made me do it" excuse. Yes the white man was responsible for slavery and holding down the black man from getting a education. That's why they did it, I fully understand now.

They use any excuse in the book to justify their criminal activities. Does this mean all blacks are bad? No, just the majority. We must look at this from a statistic standpoint, it's certainly not poverty. There are many other races that live below the poverty line yet the murder rate is no where near as high as within the African American community.

I guess from a genetic standpoint, blacks could be more aggressive than other races. Perhaps there are certain factors regarding that we don't know about. Some animals are more aggressive than others, is it instincts? Is it genetics?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #135 on: October 22, 2007, 04:33:29 PM »

Oh? Then what is it? ;)

too many bananas in the gene pool

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #136 on: October 22, 2007, 04:36:24 PM »
Cohen,

I ask one more time, why won't you let any Black person in your home ?

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #137 on: October 22, 2007, 04:36:58 PM »
Sorry, this topic has become to large for me to read all the points of view. But I'll just post mine.
1- Race may be an important fact for some nations to identify themselves. Some cultures are defined by language, race, religion, customs, cook, dressing, or a mix of all. No problem to defend one's race and try to preserve it, as far as it doesn't mean to hate others.

2- Multi culture does not like me. Not because any culture is evil, as it has been said here. I think no culture is evil in itself. But milticulture destroiys ethnical groups. For example a Jew is a Jew. Why would he intermix with other good cultures? In a time there would be no more Jews.
However I think that everyone is free to decide about his private life. So if someone wants to mix his culture with other's, it his choise. Human freedom supercedes the need to preserve a pure culture. I don't agree to forcing anyone to live according to his original culture, except that Jews should be encaraged to do so, since it comes from Torah.

3- Scientific debate about racial superioty or inferiority is not wrong in itself. I would not be offended if a scientific proves that my DNA is inferior as far as it is not done to hate, discriminate or kill me. But is this a forum about sience? Or about ideology? Why not discussing all scientific issues here then?
This topics about race in an ideologic forum seem objecrionable to me. It may appear to be an attempt to promote racial hate.
Better leave the scientists alone in their investigations, if someone once reallly proves that a race is superior in intelect or physical strengh, or resistance to diseases, then talk about it in a sience forum, not here!!!!

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #138 on: October 22, 2007, 04:38:58 PM »

In 1938 most of the world was dictators, todays africa's dictators are because of the unstable regime that was left after the European stopped the colonialism. And as result of the fact that most African states are dictatorship you are concludeing that..?

How many years have they had to fix that? America and Australia fixed the solution, so did Israel after the British left. The Africans have no excuse for their own failings, they keep projecting their own flaws on to everyone else. The majority of the colonies with the exception of Africa have succeeded in some form or another. Instead, the Africans destroyed their own infrastructure built by the Europeans which they could have utilized, real smart.

What other excuse will they think of because they can't advance past the stone age?

This isn't just Africa, look at Blacks all over the world, the UK, America, Jamaica, etc. Why are they responsible for all the crime, are you telling me it's all because of the way they are raised? I think not. They must have a racial commitment for crime.

If you feel that that blacks all over the world are responsible for crime because of the way they were born..no exceptions to the rule, I do not recommend JTF for you...This is not a forum that supports genetics and race for a reason for someone to act evil...Evil actions are a result of free will/culture.

Once again, your taking what I said out of context. I never said all blacks, I'm merely saying that the majority of the crimes within the demographic are by blacks when it comes to race yet there are less blacks in this country than whites. Statistics showing another race being the majority in crimes is not racist, it is fact.

Look at the murder rates

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/homicide/race.htm

Most of these charts show that much of the violent crime in this country is infact black on black crime, do you think the majority of this is gang violence? I certainly would. I don't blame factors, the environment, or other inanimate objects for the problems with blacks, I blame the individuals themselves for their own failings. Neo Nazism is prevalent within America yet we don't have every white male in America wearing jackboots and red suspenders yelling "Sieg Heil" do we?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #139 on: October 22, 2007, 04:39:26 PM »

I originally thought it was culture, but now I disregard that. American blacks, some people blame it on the gang culture, drugs, being raised with one parent, guns, education, poverty, injustice, slavery, etc.

Seems it's not just America, looks like this is a global problem.

Take into account Africa, look at the two. Gangs are nothing more than violent militias. We are at a constant state of war. Most of the conflicts in Africa are tribal warfare or state sponsored genocide. Some of it is religion absolutely. Most of these conflicts are over anything of value. Gold, Diamonds, Oil, etc.

In the United states, anything of value is generally drugs, guns, etc.

statistically speaking, there are more blacks in a demographic serving time in a correctional facility (prison, jail) than any other race, yet they make up a much smaller size of the population than whites. Some claim this is due to the injustice of our police, I disagree. If anything, I think blacks are used to being able to get away with crimes, they use that "whitey made me do it" excuse. Yes the white man was responsible for slavery and holding down the black man from getting a education. That's why they did it, I fully understand now.

They use any excuse in the book to justify their criminal activities. Does this mean all blacks are bad? No, just the majority. We must look at this from a statistic standpoint, it's certainly not poverty. There are many other races that live below the poverty line yet the murder rate is no where near as high as within the African American community.

I guess from a genetic standpoint, blacks could be more aggressive than other races. Perhaps there are certain factors regarding that we don't know about. Some animals are more aggressive than others, is it instincts? Is it genetics?

Aggression can be genetic...However, that alone doesn't do it...nor does aggression make anyone genetically inferior. IT makes apples crunchy and oranges citrusy

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #140 on: October 22, 2007, 04:40:30 PM »
« Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 12:00:12 AM by White Israelite »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #141 on: October 22, 2007, 04:46:02 PM »
Sorry, this topic has become to large for me to read all the points of view. But I'll just post mine.
1- Race may be an important fact for some nations to identify themselves. Some cultures are defined by language, race, religion, customs, cook, dressing, or a mix of all. No problem to defend one's race and try to preserve it, as far as it doesn't mean to hate others.

2- Multi culture does not like me. Not because any culture is evil, as it has been said here. I think no culture is evil in itself. But milticulture destroiys ethnical groups. For example a Jew is a Jew. Why would he intermix with other good cultures? In a time there would be no more Jews.
However I think that everyone is free to decide about his private life. So if someone wants to mix his culture with other's, it his choise. Human freedom supercedes the need to preserve a pure culture. I don't agree to forcing anyone to live according to his original culture, except that Jews should be encaraged to do so, since it comes from Torah.

3- Scientific debate about racial superioty or inferiority is not wrong in itself. I would not be offended if a scientific proves that my DNA is inferior as far as it is not done to hate, discriminate or kill me. But is this a forum about sience? Or about ideology? Why not discussing all scientific issues here then?
This topics about race in an ideologic forum seem objecrionable to me. It may appear to be an attempt to promote racial hate.
Better leave the scientists alone in their investigations, if someone once reallly proves that a race is superior in intelect or physical strengh, or resistance to diseases, then talk about it in a sience forum, not here!!!!
[/quote/]

Intersting points:

1. True Race can be a means of creating pride.  However, white and black are loose terms...Whites can include all types of nations of caucasions and maybe Asians...Blacks, likewise, lots of nationalities we know nothing about... But what you wrote for point 1 is true.

2.  You have a good point on multi-cultralism...if you look at it the way you wrote it, it's a type of one world mentality which isn't good.  My definition of Multi-Culturalism is when people of different cultures live together, learn from one another, but retain one's own culture but with a little more enlightenment.  Israel is a good example of multi-cultralism.  Most people who live there are Jewish...but since the Diaspora ended, we have all types of Jews: Sephardic, Persian, Morrocan, French, Russian, Eastern Euorpean, Sabra, Eithiopian, Thai, Chinese etc etc etc...That's a good example of multi-cultralism in Israel with all the Jews living there...it's a good thing when everyone can be honky dory with each other and learn from each other's culture.  THe USA is another great example of what attempts to be multi-culturism...however, it's backfiring because of intolerance from all sides of the coin...especially from teh blacks and muslims...now multi-culturalism is defined as anyting that isn't from white cultures..which is disgusting to me.

3. Agree

« Last Edit: October 22, 2007, 04:47:41 PM by dannycookie57 »

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #142 on: October 22, 2007, 04:46:49 PM »
Cohen,

The only people I let into my home are friends and family. I don't befriend blacks therefore why would they need to come in my home?

And this forum wants Chaim too get on a major radio show. What would happen on a major national talk radio show, if the host views such a comment on this forum , and then asks Chaim about it ? Cohen, I disagree with you, and in my personal opinion you are doing far more damage than good. But that is just my opinion. I do not hate you, I simply disagree with your opinion.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #143 on: October 22, 2007, 04:48:59 PM »
Cohen,

The only people I let into my home are friends and family. I don't befriend blacks therefore why would they need to come in my home?

I'd befriend any human being of any nation race or culture. Several people also befreind animals which are a different species!!! I only avoid to change my culture and adopt other's in case I had a well defined nation (In fact I am a mix of several nations).
Do not confuse befriending with intermixing!!!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #144 on: October 22, 2007, 04:50:13 PM »

Once again, your taking what I said out of context. I never said all blacks, I'm merely saying that the majority of the crimes within the demographic are by blacks when it comes to race yet there are less blacks in this country than whites. Statistics showing another race being the majority in crimes is not racist, it is fact.

Look at the murder rates

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/homicide/race.htm

Most of these charts show that much of the violent crime in this country is infact black on black crime, do you think the majority of this is gang violence? I certainly would. I don't blame factors, the environment, or other inanimate objects for the problems with blacks, I blame the individuals themselves for their own failings. Neo Nazism is prevalent within America yet we don't have every white male in America wearing jackboots and red suspenders yelling "Sieg Heil" do we?

Ok...listen...I think I know what you are saying.. You think that you don't like blacks because of their genetics...but the truth is that you don't like them because of the culture which leads to their actions....Cohen, you don't like blacks beause of their culture...not because of their genes...I dont' think you know what genes are so yo uthink that it is because of the genes.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #145 on: October 22, 2007, 04:51:17 PM »
Raulmarrio2000 ,

You are a good and decent person.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #146 on: October 22, 2007, 04:52:27 PM »
Blacks can fix this problem, the problem is they don't want to be tolerant of our culture or our style of living, yet they want us to be tolerant of theirs.

They aren't doing any favors to themselves with their double standards either. The whole black history month, college for the colored and Negroes, scholars for being black, Jesse Jackson promoting gun control claiming that's the reason blacks are violent, blaming slavery, blaming apartheid, blaming segregation, blaming poverty, blaming racism, they blame everything but themselves.

Maybe that's their problem is they can't take responsibility for their own actions.

On the other hand, I would love to see statistical evidence of their culture being the reason for their violence. Is it fair to assume that somehow the blacks are....struggling to be civilized and somehow they need a little extra help? I think not, if we did it, the asians did it, the europeans did it, and the spanish did it, then the blacks have no excuse for not advancing their own cultures. How many billions of dollars in aid to their continent, UN Food drops, and advantages to take over infrastructure from other former colonies and not one single country to show for it in that damn continent?

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #147 on: October 22, 2007, 04:56:10 PM »
Cohen,

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #148 on: October 22, 2007, 04:58:24 PM »
Blacks can fix this problem, the problem is they don't want to be tolerant of our culture or our style of living, yet they want us to be tolerant of theirs.

They aren't doing any favors to themselves with their double standards either. The whole black history month, college for the colored and Negroes, scholars for being black, Jesse Jackson promoting gun control claiming that's the reason blacks are violent, blaming slavery, blaming apartheid, blaming segregation, blaming poverty, blaming racism, they blame everything but themselves.

Maybe that's their problem is they can't take responsibility for their own actions.

On the other hand, I would love to see statistical evidence of their culture being the reason for their violence. Is it fair to assume that somehow the blacks are....struggling to be civilized and somehow they need a little extra help? I think not, if we did it, the asians did it, the europeans did it, and the spanish did it, then the blacks have no excuse for not advancing their own cultures. How many billions of dollars in aid to their continent, UN Food drops, and advantages to take over infrastructure from other former colonies and not one single country to show for it in that damn continent?

Maybe if we stopped giving aid and left them alone and let them do their own thing, they woudl devise a way to come out of it like other nations have done in the past. There yet still might be hope for the blacks in Africa...but we may not see the benefits in our lifetime...

I'll just add, the mistake the early years of Israel made was to try to help the muslims with their great bright ideals.  However, the Muslims and Arabs chose to be jealous and hence they resent Israel for being better than them.

Is it culture? Maybe

But sibling rivalry works in the same manner. Is sibling rivalry genetic?  No..it's sociological...

Therefore, since many blacks are jealous and don't want to take responsiblity etc etc...it's not because of genetics..but also sociological reasons...

Human nature isn't meant to be humble unfortunately...Is it genetic?  Maybe deep down in teh core it is....but it's a natural human/animal instinct.  Therefore all races and mammals and other animals are capable of being this way..

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #149 on: October 22, 2007, 05:05:25 PM »
Cohen, would you let this White kid in your home ?