Author Topic: WHY SO MUCH HATRED TOWARDS SPIELBERG ?  (Read 3463 times)

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
WHY SO MUCH HATRED TOWARDS SPIELBERG ?
« on: October 22, 2007, 06:21:02 AM »
Don't let my number of posts misguide you. I am still pretty new to JTF. In a video I recently saw of JTF Chaim says that Spielberg should be killed. I have obviously missed something. Can someone please update me why Spielberg is such a bad jew ?

Thanks
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

newman

Re: WHY SO MUCH HATRED TOWARDS SPIELBERG ?
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2007, 06:23:01 AM »
Because he's a disgusting, Israel-hating, arab-loving, self-hating judenrat traitor!

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2007, 06:26:44 AM »
Because he's a disgusting, Israel-hating, arab-loving, self-hating judenrat traitor!

Ok ...what has he said or done exactly ?

newman

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2007, 06:32:10 AM »

See Munich!!!

The 'poor arabs' are just victims!!! The Israelis are so ashamed they can't go back to Israel!!!!

The black Egyptian Moses in that other piece of crap he made!!!!

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2007, 06:35:38 AM »

I don't agree that he should be killed.  He isn't a very good person though.  He makes movies showing that retribution against arabs who mass murder Jews isn't a good idea and doesn't do any good in the end, so you can implicitly grasp what he thinks about the Israel/ "P.alestine" issue.  He made Schindler's List which even though people on the forum think was a bad thing for Jews, I think it was a good thing because it was such a popular movie and made people more aware of the Holocaust.  Chaim has a good point though about condemning him for not making a movie about the creation of Israel or the Jewish freedom fighters who liberated the country from the yoke of the English.  A Jew who has that much money and that much creative freedom almost has the obligation to share these marvelous stories with the world. 

He's a hardcore left-wing democrat who gives millions of dollars to them, but I suppose that's not different than any other mainstream Jewish figure.   
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2007, 06:52:30 AM »
Hey Ze've has anyone made a movie about the Six days war?

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2007, 07:26:42 AM »
I don't agree that he should be killed.  He isn't a very good person though.  He makes movies showing that retribution against Arabs who mass murder Jews isn't a good idea and doesn't do any good in the end, so you can implicitly grasp what he thinks about the Israel/ "P.alestine" issue.

I agree with you. It can make the audience feel compassionate about the terrorists. But I left the film feeling more resentment towards the Arabs than anything else. The way they mercilessly killed the athletes still haunts me. But killing Spielberg only because he has a different opinion to us in regards with dealing with the Arabs is a bit extremist and it can only harm JTF. Spielberg is ignorant , but not a self hater. Self Hating Jews are the ones who deny their heritage and who knowingly and explicitly collaborate with our enemies towards the destruction of the Jews & Israel.

I think JTF needs to distinguish between SELF HATING JEWS & IGNORANT JEWS. A person that thinks peace with the Arabs is possible is ignorant. If he denies his Jewish heritage and is explicitly against the state of Israel he is a Self-Hater.

JTF should reach out to the ignorant ones and make them more aware. Insulting them and calling for the annihilation of ignorant people who believe in peace just divides us even more and makes us look like the Jihadist towelheads trying to kill their own infidels.

« Last Edit: October 22, 2007, 07:42:11 AM by Merkava »

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2007, 08:55:21 AM »
I think it's rather awkward, while many of us are bashing the Munich move for sympathizing with Arabs, much of the Arab world and the Neo Nazis seem to claim that it sympathizes too much with Jews. I enjoyed the movie for what it was, but I think that it was rediculous to show the Jews questioning who they were killing, it was a job that needed to be done. The way they did the beruit shooting was pretty interesting in the movie though.

newman

« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2007, 09:04:30 AM »
I think it's rather awkward, while many of us are bashing the Munich move for sympathizing with Arabs, much of the Arab world and the Neo Nazis seem to claim that it sympathizes too much with Jews. I enjoyed the movie for what it was, but I think that it was rediculous to show the Jews questioning who they were killing, it was a job that needed to be done. The way they did the beruit shooting was pretty interesting in the movie though.

I read the book years ago and it's always been my idea of sheer heaven!

Travelling around Europe, all expenses paid, driving Alfa-Romeos and Renault 16s, tax-free salary AND killing stinking muslims to boot! Does it get any better than that?

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2007, 09:09:46 AM »
That would be fun! ;) :::D

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2007, 09:19:33 AM »

Travelling around Europe, all expenses paid, driving Alfa-Romeos and Renault 16s, tax-free salary AND killing stinking muslims to boot! Does it get any better than that?

I wonder if they kept score heh, what's the name of the book? I am looking into buying it.

newman

« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2007, 09:23:52 AM »

I wonder if they kept score heh, what's the name of the book? I am looking into buying it.

Vengeance by George Jonas.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2007, 09:26:54 AM »
Newman always has an interesting perspective  ;D.

I thought Munich sucked.

The thing about Spielberg that pisses me off, is that he's so politically correct that he chooses to generate compassion for the statanic mooozie genocidal savages and minimize the suffering of their victims.

He's just got to raise the question of whether it's morally justifiable to hunt the mass murdering mooozie bastards down and kill them.

It's the old 'mercy' question-- and of course [censored] Speilberg has to side with being merciful to the merciless by having the central Israeli character question the 'rightness' of his mission.

At the end of the movie the Israeli agent is questioning his veteran Mossad handler along the lines of  'What's the whole point ? We kill them and by doing so we generate more of them. They just keep coming back."

The Mossad handler correctly tells him 'You cut your fingernails, don't you ?'.

That's the whole problem with Speilberg. He thinks, and his movie is sympathetic to the idea that we shouldn't kill terrorists, because it's cruel and pointless.

Speilberg is a clueless twit with long, uncut fingernails.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2007, 09:54:33 AM »
If you can overlook the movie from that perspective in regards to feeling sympathetic to the Palestinians in the movie, i'd say it was pretty well planned though it bothered me to see Jews disagreeing an fighting. We know that on a mission this is unlikely. The paranoia was understandable though, I would certainly be paranoid as hell that someone was out to get me if I was engaging in a situation like that.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2007, 10:05:22 AM »
I think a lot of his movies relating to Jewish subjects are horribly politically correct to the point of hurting Jews and Jewish causes. He is a self-loather and a coward who lacks any fortitude whatsoever to combat anti-Semites. Conceivably, he has the capacity to be one of the greatest Jews the world has ever seen. His vast wealth and influence could do immeasurable good for Israel, the Jews and righteous gentiles but instead he chooses to support leftist causes that harm the Jews and make moves like The Prince of Egypt or Munich that remove Moses' Jewishness and humanize muslim nazi terrorists who butcher Jews. One scene that shows what kind of Jew Spielberg is is when Moses accidently knocks an Egyptian taskmaster off a platform and kills him. The Bible clearly states Moses saw the taskmaster whipping a Jewish slave and killed him for doing it. Spielberg's cowardice and desire to portray one of the greatest Jewish heroes in history as a bumbling wimp shows his mindset. He doesn't believe Jews should ever show strength!

I don't get the impression he is wilfully evil but that he is horribly self-loathing and misguided as to what a Jew should be.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2007, 10:09:44 AM by thunderbolt »
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2007, 10:09:49 AM »
Spielberg is a Self-Hating Jew!
He has the potential, money, power, influence to Save the Jewish People but he instead causes more anti-Semitism and hate for the Jewish People. To compensate for that he then produces movies, films praising the enemies of the Jews.
Like Chaim said he should be put to death, and I agree!

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2007, 10:13:11 AM »
Don't ya hate bastards who could help but don't?I do!Well I love them but they are jerks! :)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2007, 10:18:41 AM »
I think a lot of his movies relating to Jewish subjects are horribly politically correct to the point of hurting Jews and Jewish causes. He is a self-loather and a coward who lacks any fortitude whatsoever to combat anti-Semites. Conceivably, he has the capacity to be one of the greatest Jews the world has ever seen. His vast wealth and influence could do immeasurable good for Israel, the Jews and righteous gentiles but instead he chooses to support leftist causes that harm the Jews and make moves like The Prince of Egypt or Munich that remove Moses' Jewishness and humanize muslim nazi terrorists who butcher Jews. One scene that shows what kind of Jew Spielberg is is when Moses accidently knocks an Egyptian taskmaster off a platform and kills him. The Bible clearly states Moses saw the taskmaster whipping a Jewish slave and killed him for doing it. Spielberg's cowardice and desire to portray one of the greatest Jewish heroes in history as a bumbling wimp shows his mindset. He doesn't believe Jews should ever show strength!

I don't get the impression he is wilfully evil but that he is horribly self-loathing and misguided as to what a Jew should be.

Ugh, hopefully he doesn't make a movie about the Jews "accidently" killing off the canaanites either, and hopefully he doesn't make one about King David either.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2007, 07:02:49 PM »
Look, he's certainly a gifted filmmaker and has made some classic movies, but when he tries to get political he has dropped the ball.  If you are to make a movie on the subject of the Holoucast why make it about a borderline righteous German and why make Munich in a manner sympathetic to Palestinian causes.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2007, 07:08:39 PM »
Spielberg is a VERY intelligent and talented individual.  Sadly, he has limited morality, if any, and no affiliation nor appreciation for his people nor Israel....  My opinion.  Even George Johnas, who wrote the book "Vengence" for which Spielberg's shameless movie "Munich", published many articles condemning Spielberg for his equating the Israelis with the Arabs....  I believe he says out right "In my book one can clearly see the difference between an innocent person and a terrorist"...something to that affect.
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2007, 07:12:46 PM »
I see......maybe the manner in which he portrays the Middle East Crisis is different to the way that we would illustrate it if we were in his shoes. Still no reason to kill him.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2007, 07:21:01 PM »
The sad fact is that the perception of the Arab/Israeli conflict, which includes the Government of Israel and MOST Jewish, or "Jewish", organizations, directly effects Israel's and Jewish perception throughout the world to the point that many innocent Jews, Christians and Muslims (not that I give a rats donkey about them) die from terrorist's bombs, stabbings, shootings or gang rape, rockets......  Taking this further, this factless perception or "Politically correct" distortion of factual reality within the mainstream media caters the enemies of, not only Israel, but the entire civilized World... ;)

It provokes harm to innocent people....imo
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2007, 09:24:28 PM »
I would also like to know why Spielberg is so hated.  He has made some of the greatest movies for the last 32 years, starting with "Jaws"  to ET, the Indy movies to Jurassic Park.  How can such a great filmmaker be so hated?

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2007, 12:27:58 AM »
I would also like to know why Spielberg is so hated.  He has made some of the greatest movies for the last 32 years, starting with "Jaws"  to ET, the Indy movies to Jurassic Park.  How can such a great filmmaker be so hated?
Because he is a Noam Chompsky, Barabara Boxer, Barbara Streisand, George Soros type anti-Jew "Jew"..