Author Topic: Passengers of carjacking attempt shaken  (Read 5351 times)

newman

Re: Passengers of carjacking attempt shaken
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2007, 06:41:59 AM »
http://www.cdp.org.au/ Christian Democratic Party

They are the dudes with the stupid looking fish thingie on the back of their cars, the born agains.  ;)

No. Born-agains are all over the joint. They're also morally vaccuous and want to love everybody. Fred's people at least know right from wrong.

Kiwi

« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2007, 07:06:38 AM »
http://www.cdp.org.au/ Christian Democratic Party

They are the dudes with the stupid looking fish thingie on the back of their cars, the born agains.  ;)

No. Born-agains are all over the joint. They're also morally vaccuous and want to love everybody. Fred's people at least know right from wrong.

Love everyone pfft they are the most racist perverted group of tw*ts I have ever come across.

"And I know cause G-d loves me so"  :::D
« Last Edit: November 04, 2007, 06:18:08 PM by The Infidel. »

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2007, 07:20:36 AM »
This is another fine example on how multiculturalism does not work and will never work.

These animals need to be rounded up and shipped back to Africa, there plenty of room there and they can stay there  >:(

That is what happens when criminal savage degenerates are allowed to live amongst the civilized.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Kiwi

« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2007, 06:21:15 PM »
This is another fine example on how multiculturalism does not work and will never work.

These animals need to be rounded up and shipped back to Africa, there plenty of room there and they can stay there  >:(

That is what happens when criminal savage degenerates are allowed to live amongst the civilized.

Well we have quite developed the policy of shooting them as they just get of the plane, hopefully in the next year or two that can happen  :::D

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2007, 06:42:20 PM »
I used to know a girl who was a so called "born-again" type Christian, with the fish thing sticker on the back of her car, she was the daughter of some pastor, they would try and convert me everytime they saw me, they were definetly not the "love everybody type", they didn't explicitly hate Jews but you could tell that they were resentful of the fact that I could refute their arguments and that the Jews were not Christians despite the fact that they were our "successors" and that we were "replaced". Oh yeh, they were "love everybody" when it came to the muslims. I have never known such hypocrites in my whole life like those people, whilst this girl was trying to "save" me from my "sinful" life, she was happily taking it up the arse and screwing some other so called "born-again", the ugly sodomite whore she should burn in g'ehenom. This was up in Brisbane which thankfully I don't live up in that shitehole of a city anymore.
All of the muslims in this country should be sent up to that wasteland swamp of a city. Sometimes I think that it was too bad that the Japs didn't invade Queensland, a few bogans under Japanese control, big loss!

Kiwi

« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2007, 08:24:02 PM »
Regardless of being Bogans or not, the Japs have taken 22,000 Australian lives in the past, and no way should they touch the lives of any Aussie ever again.

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2007, 08:46:05 PM »
Yeh the Japs were ruthless specifically to our POWs, yet how many of the retarded types that I have mentioned would have a clue about what they did to those of their grandparent's generation? Those Aussies of two generations ago were some of the finest human beings on the planet and some of the world's toughest warriors on the battlefield, I would not doubt for a second that they would look at what most of the youth of this country has become and think to themselves, what the hell was the fighting worth? This generation is a degenerate generation.

Kiwi

« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2007, 09:11:20 PM »
The only good thing this year we have had in influx of young men joining the Army O0 Numbers are a all time high  :)

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2007, 10:13:59 PM »
Good on those young blokes but the fact remains is that this generation is unworthy of the sacrifice of their grandparent's generation, this generation is an obscene and disgusting generation of sexual perversity and drug addiction. Sometimes I just don't give a f*&k about the muslim invasion when I look at the garbage here.

Kiwi

« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2007, 10:21:03 PM »
If you give up then they have won.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2007, 01:12:08 AM »
I used to know a girl who was a so called "born-again" type Christian, with the fish thing sticker on the back of her car, she was the daughter of some pastor, they would try and convert me everytime they saw me, they were definetly not the "love everybody type", they didn't explicitly hate Jews but you could tell that they were resentful of the fact that I could refute their arguments and that the Jews were not Christians despite the fact that they were our "successors" and that we were "replaced". Oh yeh, they were "love everybody" when it came to the muslims. I have never known such hypocrites in my whole life like those people, whilst this girl was trying to "save" me from my "sinful" life, she was happily taking it up the arse and screwing some other so called "born-again", the ugly sodomite whore she should burn in g'ehenom. This was up in Brisbane which thankfully I don't live up in that shitehole of a city anymore.
All of the muslims in this country should be sent up to that wasteland swamp of a city. Sometimes I think that it was too bad that the Japs didn't invade Queensland, a few bogans under Japanese control, big loss!

She belongs to one of those evangelist sects. I personally do not regard them as real Christians. All they care about is getting people to join their heretical sects and filling up their collection plates. They are about as real a Christian as a middle eastern 'christian' who apologises and defends islam.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .