Author Topic: "don't ask don't tell"  (Read 1426 times)

Offline shimon

• Full JTFer
"don't ask don't tell"
« on: November 06, 2007, 09:45:54 PM »
what are your guys opinions on homoesexuals in the military . should gays
1. be banned from the military totally. {as in russia}
 2  keep their sexuality preference to themselve {as in america]
3. be able to serve in the military openly {as in israel}

Offline shimon

• Full JTFer
Re: "don't ask don't tell"
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2007, 10:03:45 PM »
please respond i need peoples opinions i have to talk about this in front of people tomorrow

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2007, 11:05:34 PM »
In a crisis, the more guns available, the better. They should be allowed to serve in the military, but they should keep their homosexuality to themselves.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Kiwi

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2007, 11:12:32 PM »
what are your guys opinions on homoesexuals in the military . should gays
1. be banned from the military totally. {as in russia}
 2  keep their sexuality preference to themselve {as in america]
3. be able to serve in the military openly {as in israel}

The answer is no they should not be banned, they can hold a gun and fight as good as the next man.

When they die the die the same way.

When you line someone up its little difference, you don't know their beliefs, colour, culture, sexual leanings or IQ you pull the trigger and answer to god.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2007, 11:12:44 PM »
They have no right to be homosexual, but their duty to the country is more important.
They are to be part of the army, until the day war is over, then they should be punished according the Law.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

newman

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2007, 01:47:31 AM »
We should continue the same policy we've had up until just recently.

All people in the military must abide by regulations. Regulations were that homosexuality is not permited as it is not condusive to good order in the defense community. What they do off-base and in private is up to them.

Basically........don't ask, don't tell. You can never keep them out since they'll lie if they want to get in. Closet fags are not destroying our society as they've been here for all 6,000 years of modern man. It's the overt, gay lifestyle and promotion of perversion that is the problem.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2007, 02:16:52 AM »
I agree with Newman, we don't even know if the homosexual abomination is genticly or socialy coused I bet both factor are important that's why I'm againt the promotion of "gay lifestyle". If the perverts wants to serve in the army they shud be carefull with their rifles.  ;) or got bear the consequences. ::) The G-d will judge them not me.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Iron Greek

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2007, 09:32:33 PM »
The Armed Forced is supposed to be composed of well disciplined,stable,well constructed people
Yea i do understand your point that homosexuals can shoot a gun just like anyone else
but personally i don't believe that they pass those 3 categories i just stated
i have a saying not everyone is for everyone and i can relate this to this subject
i also believe that females shouldn't be on the front lines

newman

« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2007, 12:48:51 AM »
The Armed Forced is supposed to be composed of well disciplined,stable,well constructed people
Yea i do understand your point that homosexuals can shoot a gun just like anyone else
i have a saying not everyone is for everyone and i can relate this to this subject

I agree. Women make a great contribution in intelligence, supply, cryptology etc but not in the infantry going hand to hand. Just as Lady cops do a good job, they shouldn't be used to bust up fights in the longshoremen's bar.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2007, 08:11:12 AM »

Does Greece allow homos in the Army?
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.