Author Topic: Wait this site is against blacks?  (Read 10525 times)

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
Wait this site is against blacks?
« on: November 15, 2007, 03:04:27 AM »
I thought this site was anti muslim and not related to race then why do i see this article are backs asians not allowed in america  :-\
http://jtf.org/america/america.whites.go.to.black.school.htm

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Re: Wait this site is against blacks?
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2007, 03:06:31 AM »
Did you even read the article? If you did, you know this doesn't have to do with race. It has to do with behavior.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2007, 03:11:24 AM by Trumpeldor »

newman

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2007, 03:09:01 AM »
I thought this site was anti muslim and not related to race then why do i see this article are backs asians not allowed in america  :-\
http://jtf.org/america/america.whites.go.to.black.school.htm

Let's look at this issue.

Understand that 'racist' is the most abused and misused word in the english language today. It has also become the new bludgeoning word of the left. In medievel times the church used the word 'heretic' to attack and destroy (literally) those who opposed or descented.The people it attacked were NEVER heretics 99% of the time. The left use 'racist' in the same way , mostly against those who are NOT racist in any way, shape or form. The word has become a club with which to beat down opposition.

Definitions:
Racism n:
1. The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that *a particular race is superior to others.*
2. Discrimination or prejudice *based on race*.

racist: - a person with a prejudiced belief that one *race is superior* to others

Quite clearly, the words 'racist' and 'racism' CANNOT be used to describe JTF, JTF policy or Kahanist ideology..The very definitions of these words center on race, not culture.

There are NO attacks on races at JTF. The attacks are on bad culture, NOT bad race.

JTF attacks evil and evil cultures REGARDLESS of race. JTF's attacks on WHITE european anti-semites and self-hating JEWS have been far greater in number and more vitriolic than any criticism of the cultures of any non-whites

To not speak out against evil because of Orwellian political correctness (as advocated by liberals) is evil in itself.

The hatred we have for evil cultures at JTF is based on their evil actions and stated goals.

The black, arab and mexican cultures are cultures of hate, envy, sloth, criminality and anti-semitism (this is based on research, statistics and emperical evidence- NOT prejudice). That is why we hate those cultures.The physical characteristics of these people (whilst commented on, occasionally) has NOTHING to do with our dislike of, opposition to or criticism of their cultures.

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2007, 03:15:29 AM »
newman imo more black people commit crimes because they are poor and not because of culture many white people also kill blacks look at oprah,condoleezza rice it shows that if you get opportunity then you can be successful in life.By the way i am not black or white i am asian 8;)

Offline Iron Greek

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2007, 03:21:05 AM »
And first of all why would you care???
You are not black!!!
Ridiculous

newman

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2007, 03:26:45 AM »
newman imo more black people commit crimes because they are poor and not because of culture many white people also kill blacks look at oprah,condoleezza rice it shows that if you get opportunity then you can be successful in life.By the way i am not black or white i am asian 8;)

Poverty has NOTHING to do with crime.

When Jews came to America, they were dirt-poor
When Chinese/Koreans/Irish/Itallians/Greeks came to America they were dirt-poor..........
Yet they HARDLY EVER commited crimes.

The entire Irish nation was poor in the 19th century but there was virtually NO crime.

In the great depression of the 1930s, whole neighbourhoods were poor and near starving but there was NO crime.

The Oprahs that you speak of are a case in point. As is Joe Clark (who is loved on this forum, BTW).

They grew up poor but CHOSE to study, work and achieve something. What did poverty have to do with it?

Read about Joe Clark (who was in poverty as a boy):

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=8516.0

Offline Iron Greek

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2007, 03:26:55 AM »
Ok ash
Alligators eat meat
why because they are alligators
cows eat grass
why because they are cows
no ASH there are rich black people that commit crimes more than some poor black people
you can relate your comment to the muslim suicide bombers that were doctors and surgens
so therefore blacks are blacks no matter what and muslims are muslims no matter what!

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2007, 03:34:26 AM »
Iron Greek i agree with you that even educated muslims will not hesitate to blow themselves beause of that satanic book but what will motivate blacks?If a black person becomes jewish then what?Plz i dont want to fight with anybody  :'( just trying to put my opinion
« Last Edit: November 15, 2007, 03:37:39 AM by ASHISH »

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2007, 03:35:38 AM »

ok then, whose damn fault is it that blacks are poor!!!????

Offline Iron Greek

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2007, 03:38:35 AM »
There are black muslims,black christians,black athiests. black etc and they all commit crimes
i dont think if a black converted to judaism that it will stop him or keep him from commiting crimes

Offline Iron Greek

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2007, 03:42:55 AM »
Blacks are poor because they havent adapted or adjusted just like Chaim said in his video ''Reparations for Blacks''
There is a reason blacks live the way they live in africa because that is the way they are meant to live
Just like you cant have a wolverine,or a squirrel for a pet because they cant adapt to the new environment because they are used to/ or meant for the wild
just like blacks arent used to modern culture because they were meant to live in africa
that philosophy just doesnt go for wild animals it goes for people too
« Last Edit: November 15, 2007, 03:44:28 AM by Iron Greek »

newman

« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2007, 03:45:00 AM »
Iron Greek i agree with you that even educated muslims will not hesitate to blow themselves beause of that satanic book but what will motivate blacks?If a black person becomes jewish then what?Plz i dont want to fight with anybody  :'( just trying to put my opinion
ASHISH, I welcome you to the forum.

I don't consider debating/discussing issues to be fighting. You voice your oppinions with our blessing. Please don't feel you're being attacked.

We understand that the "poverty=crime" myth is peddled by the media and academia day and night. I'm sure you'll see it as a myth in the fullness of time. In the mean time you are most welcome to debate with us.

Guys, take it easy on her.

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2007, 03:47:02 AM »

I don't consider debating/discussing issues to be fighting. You voice your oppinions with our blessing. Please don't feel you're being attacked.

We understand that the "poverty=crime" myth is peddled by the media and academia day and night. I'm sure you'll see it as a myth in the fullness of time. In the mean time you are most welcome to debate with us.

How to say this but i am male :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

newman

« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2007, 03:56:21 AM »

How to say this but i am male :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

Sorry! ;D

My bad :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

The sentiments still stand.

Welcome to JTF.

We like Indians and India.

India is a classic case of an advanced civilisation that was nearly destroyed by iSSlam.

Indians also prove what we say about race versus culture. Indians have dark skin, but they are civilised. They respect education, culture and law. They have advanced themselves through study and hard work like Jews have.

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2007, 04:03:23 AM »
Man  i also respect jews and israel such a tiny country is the superpower of the arab world despite that  you guys dont have rich natural resources like arabs have.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2007, 04:05:28 AM by ASHISH »

newman

« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2007, 05:26:37 AM »
Man  i also respect jews and israel such a tiny country is the superpower of the arab world despite that  you guys dont have rich natural resources like arabs have.

The collective Jewish brain is 1,000 times more valuable than all the arabs' oil.Israel produces more $wealth in IT and Bio-tech' than the Saudis produce with oil!

Look at India. Just like Israel it is becomming a world centre of Information Technology and industry. Compare it to the iSSlamic stinkhole of Pak(rape)istan.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2007, 08:25:25 AM »
There are black muslims,black christians,black athiests. black etc and they all commit crimes
i dont think if a black converted to judaism that it will stop him or keep him from commiting crimes

Blacks who commit crimes choose to do so and they follow an evil degerate culture.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2007, 08:27:18 AM »

Ashish, unfortuantley many people here are poor at articulating how they feel so they generalize.

Those with very dark skin or are part of the AFrican race are not evil just because they are part of that race.  THere are true African Jews...there are AFrican non Jews are who are righteous and decent human beings...so we know it's not about the DNA...

However, in general, there are many Black AMericans who are zealots for evil causes just as the majority of practicing Muslims.

So no, i will not personally say that ALL Blacks are evil..they aren't all evil..and I will NOT say that because of their race they are evil...  But the culture that the majoirty of Black Americans follow is evil... This is what Chaim feels..this is what JTF feels. I think that if anyone comes on here and starts blaming the genes of anyone to lead them to do evil, that person is a racist and has no place on this forum.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2007, 08:28:27 AM »

You are sooo wrong!!!!  Don't be a stupid moron!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline WestCoastJTF

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Senior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2007, 12:16:31 PM »
It's all about culture, not race.

There are many black leaders that JTF supports - Alan Keyes, Larry Elder, etc.  But Al Sharpton?  No.  I know some decent blacks.  I know many who are not.

It's worth noting that European countries have spent TRILLIONS of dollars in Africa since the 1900s...and yet the continent is still a chaotic, dangerous sewer.  In the USA, we have spent BILLIONS, if not TRILLIONS on special programs for blacks since the 1950s, and yet they remain in the ghettos.  My grandparents immigrated here with only a few dollars in their pockets, if that, and within a generation the entire family was college-educated and out of the country.  With no handouts or subsidies!  Without affirmative action...and of course, as a third-generation American, today I am viewed as part of the problem - I'm the heartless white guy.

Of course, they were not dealing drugs, celebrating a culture of "hos" "pimps" and "gangstas", etc.

It's all about culture, not race.

Offline Ralph1

• Full JTFer
« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2007, 12:45:01 PM »

How the hell is raping related to being poor?

newman

« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2007, 12:57:44 PM »

How the hell is raping related to being poor?
Poor people steal food not big screen TVs.

I don't buy the "poor" line when the "poor" wear $200 sneakers and $400 track suits.

Offline Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2007, 07:23:37 PM »
JTF isn't against blacks. JTF is against evil blacks. It's not JTF's fault that most blacks are evil.

JTF is against all evil people, no matter what the color of their skin is.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2007, 07:25:26 PM »
I like Chaim's stories about them.  Like the bus story.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2007, 07:39:56 PM »
Don't forget that many of the names you mentioned had white and Jewish help.  Colon Powell for example was pretty much raised by Jews, I believe Oprah was given her start by Stephen Speilberg....  I will agree with Newman that poverty has NOTHING to do with piss poor behavior.  OJ Simpson wasn't poor,....neither was Mike Tyson... nor Osama bin Laden for example...  This has more to do with culture and a value system which is virtually non existant outside the Western Judeo-Christian world....
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.