Author Topic: ahmadinejad:clock ticking to Israel's 'destruction'  (Read 3350 times)

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
ahmadinejad:clock ticking to Israel's 'destruction'
« on: November 15, 2007, 08:58:37 AM »
http://www.ejpress.org/article/news/iran_-_holocaust/17277
TEHRAN (AFP)---Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad on Sunday launched a new verbal attack on Israel, saying a "countdown" has begun that will end with Lebanese and Palestinian militants destroying the Jewish state.

In a speech to mark the 18th anniversary of the death of revolutionary founder Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, the president said last summer’s war between Israel and Lebanese militant group Hezbollah started the process.

"In Lebanon, the corrupt, arrogant powers and the Zionist regime did all they could in an unfair 33-day war. But after 60 years its (Israel’s)
greatness fell apart," Iranian media quoted Ahmadinejad as saying.

"The countdown to this regime’s destruction started through the hands of Hezbollah’s children," he said in a speech to visiting foreign guests in Tehran.

"We will witness the destruction of this regime in the near future thanks to the endeavours of all Palestinian and Lebanese fighters," he added.

Ahmadinejad sparked outrage shortly after coming to power in 2005 for saying that Israel should be "wiped from the map" and then repeatedly predicting that the state would disappear.

Iranian officials have expressed bewilderment over the uproar caused by the comments, saying he was merely restating one of Khomeini’s central beliefs that the Jewish state was doomed to destruction.

The president went on to court further controversy when he labelled the Holocaust as a "myth" and invited several researchers who have played down the mass slaughter of Jews in World War II to a Tehran conference.

But in recent months -- until now at least -- Ahmadinejad has largely
avoided rhetorical outbursts against Israel amid public criticism from moderate quarters over his provocative comments.

Backer of anti-Israel groups

Despite having no borders with Israel, Iran has become one of the most vocal backers of militant groups fighting the Jewish state and its leaders pepper their speeches with attacks against the "Zionist regime."

Iran openly cheered on Hezbollah in its battled against Israel’s army in the 2006 war but vehemently denies that it provides military or financial support to the Shiite militant group.

It maintains a similar position towards Palestinian groups like Hamas,
denying that its support for them is anything other than moral in nature.

But Iran has also helped rebuild bridges in war-ravaged Lebanon and sent millions of dollars in aid to the Hamas-led Palestinian government to help it overcome drastic aid cuts from Western countries.
I

ran’s policy of non-recognition of Israel was a direct result of the
Islamic revolution of 1979 that was led by Khomeini.

Before then, the US-backed regime of the shah was one of the Jewish state’s strongest supporters in the region and there was considerable trade between the two sides.

The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
Re: ahmadinejad:clock ticking to Israel's 'destruction'
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2007, 10:32:11 PM »
clocks ticking to Iran not being a Nuclear wasteland
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2007, 09:01:45 AM »
clocks ticking to Iran not being a Nuclear wasteland

;D
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2007, 11:00:49 PM »
But seriously I'm glad he learned how to tell time, it puts him in the top 5 percent of Arab-Muslims in terms of intelligence
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline yeshuadisciple

• Full JTFer
  • My crazy parrot
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2007, 12:01:08 PM »
He is the author of Iran's destruction.  Just read about God's punishment on Magog and her allies; Persia is the first ally listed in Ezekiel 38 and 39.
And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.  And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.
Zechariah 12:9-10

"Seventy weeks have been decreed for your people and your holy city, to finish the transgression, to make an end of sin, to make atonement for iniquity, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy and to anoint the most holy place.  "So you are to know and discern that from the issuing of a decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until Messiah the Prince there will be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks; it will be built again, with plaza and moat, even in times of distress.  "Then after the sixty-two weeks the Messiah will be cut off and have nothing, and the people of the prince who is to come will destroy the city and the sanctuary And its end will come with a flood; even to the end there will be war; desolations are determined.  "And he will make a firm covenant with the many for one week, but in the middle of the week he will put a stop to sacrifice and grain offering; and on the wing of abominations will come one who makes desolate, even until a complete destruction, one that is decreed, is poured out on the one who makes desolate."
Daniel 9:24-27

My lovely wife

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2007, 07:52:05 PM »
He is the author of Iran's destruction.  Just read about G-d's punishment on Magog and her allies; Persia is the first ally listed in Ezekiel 38 and 39.
;D

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2007, 07:57:38 PM »
It is my gut feeling that Israel will stike within 6 months
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2007, 08:01:15 PM »
Will olmert leave office within that time?

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2007, 09:36:09 PM »
Will olmert leave office within that time?
after this conference there will be an emergency election and the Right will take back some power
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2007, 09:47:28 PM »
Is it too early to stick a nuke up his tuches? Although, I don't think it would be the first thing stuck up there, by the looks of that stupid smile!