Author Topic: A 'Jewish' car?  (Read 5988 times)

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
Re: A 'Jewish' car?
« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2007, 03:40:43 PM »
9/ The Ehud Olmert Car: No steering wheel, just goes and hopes for the best.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2007, 07:56:38 PM »
Why can't the Israei's build a good running car that doesn't use gas.  With all that Jewish brain power it should be quite possible!!  I just don't get it.  Why not use a small generator that converts the kinetic energy produced by the tire's rotations to electricity using a small generator.  I mean, that would produce a massive amount of electricity that could be stored in a battery.  I don't get it, the Jews can figure out something, and invade the automobile market.  Could you imagine, the beginning of making oil a worthless,brown liquid.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2007, 09:10:59 PM »
The KADIMA car. With millions of seats, and loudspeker which shouts  Forwards, forwards. And takes Jews directly to the Mediterranean Sea to be drowned.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2007, 09:22:40 PM »
The Yossi Beilin Car/ slows down in Arab neighborhoods so that the Arabs won't waste rocks
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2007, 09:49:00 PM »
How about a self hating-self destructing Jewish car (A Pinto) on a suicide mission,  with Olmert in the driver's seat, a flat tire and no windows, over heating, and  rolling slowly through an Arab neighborhood to prove how much they love the Arabs.

I wish Olmert would actually be in that situation, but he only puts the common Jew in those situations.

newman

« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2007, 09:58:39 PM »
As the Malays are producing a 'muSSlim' car, I wonder what features a Jewish car would have (apart from refusing to start on Shabbat).

Perhaps different cars for the different forms of Judaism.

1/ The Charedi 18 seat people-mover.

2/ The reform 2 seater homo sports car.

3/ The suicidal leftist model with no brakes, a throttle that sticks wide open and no seat belts or airbags.

4/ The self-hating kyke model with a horn that goes "OY OY OY, I'm so sorry, please forgive me" when somebody else runs into it!

Any thoughts?

5/ The revava car that informs the traffic cops about the other cars speeding.

6/ The Kahanist car with battering rams, machine guns, a cross-hair hood ornament to use as a sight and a 10,000 volt anti-schvartza/ anti-theft device.
7/ The "Nice Jewish Girl" hatchback........Comes in pink. :)
8/ Jewish Princess 'JAP & ease' coupe with Gucci Leather interior, gold badging and a James Bond-style passenger seat that ejects any male passenger on less than $200K.

9/ The 'Settler' car. It keeps getting 'illegal parking' citations even though it's parked in it's own driveway!

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2007, 10:08:50 PM »
Why can't the Israei's build a good running car that doesn't use gas.  With all that Jewish brain power it should be quite possible!!  I just don't get it.  Why not use a small generator that converts the kinetic energy produced by the tire's rotations to electricity using a small generator.  I mean, that would produce a massive amount of electricity that could be stored in a battery.  I don't get it, the Jews can figure out something, and invade the automobile market.  Could you imagine, the beginning of making oil a worthless,brown liquid.

Interesting. I assume that the car would need some other form of energy from which to get the vechile moving(wheels), and then the energy would switch to the wheel source? I like it!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2007, 10:26:27 PM »
Strongly recommended read for those interested in alternative energy: 

Problem is the sum total of all energy required to produce an alternative energy.

To date, an alternative energy capable of replacing petroleum has not been found.

Petroleum supplies so much energy per barrel as to be the most efficient source known.

Alternatives to petroleum so far tested, require equal or more amounts of energy to produce, than the energy that is gained from the alternative source.

Transportation is not the only key issue:

Petroleum is currently the only known source responsible for all agricultural fertilizers, pesticides, pharmaceutical medicines, industrial manufacturing, marketing, textile production, etc... .

Even hydrogen requires more energy to produce than is gained after production.

I recommend the website above, including each and every link found on it.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2007, 10:56:10 PM »
A Jewish car only has 3 wheels because we're too cheap to buy the 4th one  ;)
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2007, 11:09:04 PM »
10/ The Amir Peretz Car.  All windows and the windshield are opaque.

(thank you all of you who got that)

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2007, 11:20:56 PM »
As the Malays are producing a 'muSSlim' car, I wonder what features a Jewish car would have (apart from refusing to start on Shabbat).

3/ The suicidal leftist model with no brakes, a throttle that sticks wide open and no seat belts or airbags.

4/ The self-hating kyke model with a horn that goes "OY OY OY, I'm so sorry, please forgive me" when somebody else runs into it!

Any thoughts?

6/ The Kahanist car with battering rams, machine guns, a cross-hair hood ornament to use as a sight and a 10,000 volt anti-schvartza/ anti-theft device.
8/ Jewish Princess 'JAP & ease' coupe with Gucci Leather interior, gold badging and a James Bond-style passenger seat that ejects any male passenger on less than $200K.

9/ The 'Settler' car. It keeps getting 'illegal parking' citations even though it's parked in it's own driveway!
Lol. Does someone follow it around giving it citations?
KAHANE TZADAK!

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2007, 11:21:57 PM »

Any thoughts?

Are there lawyers to notice how it beats up the road unfairly?
KAHANE TZADAK!

newman

« Reply #37 on: November 17, 2007, 11:25:28 PM »

Any thoughts?

Yes.
10/ The Kadima Kapo towtruck. It drags the Settler Car away from it's rightfull parking spot at the behest of the UN sewage tanker.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #38 on: November 17, 2007, 11:32:39 PM »

Any thoughts?

Yes.
10/ The Kadima Kapo towtruck. It drags the Settler Car away from it's rightfull parking spot at the behest of the UN sewage tanker.
then it beats the settler yet recieves no criticism, but accidentally scratches the Arab car and gets condemned
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #39 on: November 17, 2007, 11:37:08 PM »
12/ The "Yiddishe Mama" car.  Goes around guilting other vehicles.  "What - you didn't like the other route?"

• Master JTFer
« Reply #40 on: November 17, 2007, 11:43:25 PM »
12/ The "Yiddishe Mama" car.  Goes around guilting other vehicles.  "What - you didn't like the other route?"
lol, i cracked up when i saw that one
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #41 on: November 17, 2007, 11:46:14 PM »
lol, i cracked up when i saw that one
"What - you didn't like #11?"

Offline Alex

• Full JTFer
  • Gordon Freeman fan!
« Reply #42 on: November 18, 2007, 11:58:52 AM »
The automated yielding system; has an infrared sensor that detects cars coming up from behind so that it slows down to let them pass, even if a yield sign is reserved for the opposing party. (Yeah, I know, that one sounded a little bland but it was all that I could think up of).

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #43 on: November 18, 2007, 12:02:33 PM »
How about the Peace Now car? Everytime they come up with a new idea for one, it backfires on them.

newman

« Reply #44 on: November 18, 2007, 12:31:15 PM »
How about the Peace Now car? Everytime they come up with a new idea for one, it backfires on them.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #45 on: November 18, 2007, 02:58:34 PM »
Just a joke, no aim to offend.

1- The Orthodox car. It has a phone to call a Rav to interpret traffic Laws everytime it's neccessary.
2- The Karaite car. If the driver breaks traffic Laws, he pays no fines. Since each driver can interpret the rules as he wants.
3- The Christian car. The driver doesn't need to respect traffic rules. Jesus has already kept all those rules 2000 years ago!

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #46 on: November 18, 2007, 05:51:16 PM »
;D I would make it purple....my favorite color of all time!

Purple is the color of Royalty.

In Ancient Judea, all rich folks wore purple.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #47 on: November 18, 2007, 06:59:10 PM »
Israel built a car, it's great! It stops on the dime! ........ Everytime it sees a dime, it stops and picks it up rotflmao!

I don't understand.

A "cheap Jew" joke..  ;D

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #48 on: November 18, 2007, 07:10:30 PM »
Hey Vito, how about an Italian car that greases itself. ;D

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #49 on: November 18, 2007, 07:12:50 PM »
Now we're even for the cheap jew joke ;D