Author Topic: LOL schvarza  (Read 4774 times)

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
LOL schvarza
« on: November 19, 2007, 03:58:42 PM »
Today I was waiting at the doctor's. A black was sat next to me trying to do the crossword in the newspaper and he kept asking me for help. The funniest was when the clue was "Lawn" and he had the letters "G R A S -"

He just needed to put the S in!

LOL!

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: LOL schvarza
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2007, 01:18:08 AM »
lol

newman

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2007, 01:32:27 AM »
And they "was kings & queens in africa, built da pyramids and created all science & technology"....................................yeah! ::)

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2007, 11:38:13 AM »
Today I was waiting at the doctor's. A black was sat next to me trying to do the crossword in the newspaper and he kept asking me for help. The funniest was when the clue was "Lawn" and he had the letters "G R A S -"

He just needed to put the S in!

LOL!

And the democrats were stupid enough to even consider Barrack Osama, a schvug terrorist! ::)

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2007, 04:42:16 PM »
Lol.

I went to the library yesterday and I was waiting in the queue to take out the books. The shvartza woman at the counter had attitude, she shouted at the kid before me to hurry up. Then when It came to me, she was mean to say "Can I serve you please," but it came out like "Can I speakeee!"

Pretty stupid but I couldn't stop laughing.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2007, 06:43:37 PM »
And they "was kings & queens in africa, built da pyramids and created all science & technology"....................................yeah! ::)
And don't forget, "befo' Socrates and dem Greek homos eva' got around to it."

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

newman

« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2007, 06:47:47 PM »
And don't forget, "befo' Socrates and dem Greek homos eva' got around to it."

Well it's only a question of time before archeologists find fossilised aeroplanes, rocket ships and other marvels of black 'civilisation' in mudda africa! ::)

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2007, 07:45:22 PM »
And now, everyone's question - what happened?!

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2007, 11:41:47 PM »
These Blacks must be the great debaters that Denzl Washington and Oprah Winfrey keep telling us about.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2007, 12:49:50 AM »
These Blacks must be the great debaters that Denzl Washington and Oprah Winfrey keep telling us about.
Very good...LOL   I just received an email from my friend Donnie and he was watching television this evening and they had a clip of this reporter interviewing the [censored] from halifax.  The reporter asked the first NAGA (North American Ground Ape) to pick out the USA on the map (showing the world map) and he pointed to South America....   Wait...  That was the smart one...  She other gold toothed, big gaudy cross wearing savage pointed to China.....    In all honesty, I think the socially accepted IQ norm of 70 is very liberal. 

Just think, here in Canada THEY are petitioning for their own Black Schools.  Now if whites ever suggested that concept (apartheid/segragation) it would be "racism" or better; a "hate" crime.....  In my opinion, I think it is fabulous concept.  I wish they'd all be in all black schools too.....in Africa.  What's wrong with "African-whatevers" actually living in Africa and actually wanting to be with their people and supporting the self determination and growth of their contenent?...  nevermind... I'm too tired...  sorry to digress...  Lincoln was right...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2007, 11:51:11 PM »
Affirmative Action crossword puzzles would have things like

welfare
fatherless child
gangs
needles
midnight basketball
watermelon

I mean things they are familiar with.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2007, 11:01:15 AM »
Very good...LOL   I just received an email from my friend Donnie and he was watching television this evening and they had a clip of this reporter interviewing the schvartzas from halifax.  The reporter asked the first NAGA (North American Ground Ape) to pick out the USA on the map (showing the world map) and he pointed to South America....   Wait...  That was the smart one...  She other gold toothed, big gaudy cross wearing savage pointed to China.....    In all honesty, I think the socially accepted IQ norm of 70 is very liberal. 

Just think, here in Canada THEY are petitioning for their own Black Schools.  Now if whites ever suggested that concept (apartheid/segragation) it would be "racism" or better; a "hate" crime.....  In my opinion, I think it is fabulous concept.  I wish they'd all be in all black schools too.....in Africa.  What's wrong with "African-whatevers" actually living in Africa and actually wanting to be with their people and supporting the self determination and growth of their contenent?...  nevermind... I'm too tired...  sorry to digress...  Lincoln was right...

i wander if they are able to point Africa on the map?
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2007, 11:04:50 AM »
Yesterday on the train a Schwartza came sitting opposite to me.
Like a lot of these non-Europeans do , he was putting his legs against mine, so that I would 'retreat' , and he would get more leg-space.

When I stepped off he immediately took my place (his place was sitting against the direction the train drove)

In the station (five years ago there were maybe 2-3 blacks) I saw 15 blacks.

« Last Edit: December 30, 2007, 11:06:45 AM by Ambiorix »
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2007, 04:23:48 PM »
Dear MarZutra, is the North American Ground Ape related to the Alabama shvartza? The Alabama shvartza sits all day in a circle with his fellow primates, smokes crack, drinks cheap booze, lives on food stamps, devises welfare scams, constantly procreates, plays unbearable grunts and groans from giant ghetto blasters, As a fellow negro-ologist, please pass on any scientific data you have on the species the 'North American Ground Ape'. I am assuming that they are part of the sub-species 'africanus criminalis'.
All in the pursuit of science,
fjack

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2007, 07:53:21 PM »
Dear MarZutra, is the North American Ground Ape related to the Alabama shvartza? The Alabama shvartza sits all day in a circle with his fellow primates, smokes crack, drinks cheap booze, lives on food stamps, devises welfare scams, constantly procreates, plays unbearable grunts and groans from giant ghetto blasters, As a fellow negro-ologist, please pass on any scientific data you have on the species the 'North American Ground Ape'. I am assuming that they are part of the sub-species 'africanus criminalis'.
fjack

>:( >:( >:( >:(
 ::) ::) ::) ::)
 :D :D :D :::D :::D :::D
 ;)

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2008, 08:12:06 PM »
fjack
Dear FJack,  Thank you for your truthful response.  In all actuality The North American Ground Ape N.A.G.A.: "Afro-urbanian", is the largest of all the living primates, are ground-dwelling omnivores that origionally inhabitted the diverse landscapes of Central Africa.  Within a relatively few short generations of transmigratory evolution the N.A.G.A have become highly adaptable within most urban societies throughout Africa, Europe and the West. North American Ground Apes are divided into two species (second being the Alabama shvartza) and (still under debate as of 2008) either four or five subspecies. Its DNA is 99%–99.95% identical to that of a humans and are the next closest living relatives to humans.

Thomas Staughton Savage first described the North American Ground Ape (he called it Troglodytes gorilligger) in 1847 from specimens obtained in Liberia by way of Detroit. The name was derived from the Greek word Gorillai (a "tribe of hairy women" and .......) described by Hanno the Navigator, a Carthaginian navigator and possible visitor (circa 480 B.C.E.) to the area that later became Sierra Leone; the popular slave trading port to which the Mohammedans would sell their goods to European.  There was a double lesson learned via trading with the Mohammedans and the North American Ground Apes themselves: A. Never trust an Arab/Muslim and B. a plague that has been infecting civilization ever since...

The N.A.G.A. moves around by knuckle-walking, driving in highly visible (and often stolen) automobiles or bi-pedal at a rapid rate often persued by the police. Adult males range in height from 165-175 cm (5 ft 5 in – 6 ft 2 in), and in weight from 72–200 kg (160–440 lb). Adult females are often half the size of a silverback, whenever not being pregnant with a litter, averaging about 160 cm (5 ft 7 in) tall and 100 kg (220 lb). Occasionally, a silverback of over 183 cm (6 ft) and 225 kg (500 lb) has been recorded in the wild which usually are recruited to the NFL, NBA or WWE if specifically meeting the height/weight and dumbness criteria to establish side-show stature. However, obese N.A.G.As in captivity have reached a weight of 270 kg (600 lb).  N.A.G.As have a facial structure which is described as mandibular prognathism, that is, their mandible protrudes farther out than the maxilla, wide/flat nose and disproportionate lips.

Eastern/African A.G.A (African Ground Ape) are darker colored than Western N.A.G.A., with Indo-African Mountain specimines being the darkest of all. Mountain: M.A.G.A. also have the thickest hair. The Western lowland N.A.G.A (largely found in urban areas) can be brown or yellowish with a reddish forehead. In addition, N.A.G.As that live in lowland cities are more slender and agile than the more bulky Mountain M.A.G.A..  This slender and agileness is directly due to the increased addictions to smack, crack, crank or long hours playing with a ball or running from the cops after robbing a liquor store or exitting the scene of a recent gang rape.)

Almost all N.A.G.As share the same blood type (B) and, like humans, have individual finger prints, majority on file with the Department of Justice, Homeland Security, FBI, CIA or the City/State Police Services/Correctional Institutions.

Officially the N.A.G.A. contributes far disproportionately to all statistics surrounding the penal-criminal code: 99% rapes (90% being of non-N.A.G.A victims), 99% broken families, 100% drug users/sales, 87% thefts, 74% violent assault.  100% hold criminal records prior to 16 years of age.  Collect around areas of drug usage, cheep liquor, loud vulgar primate music and often approaches any member of the opposite sex it happens to come into eye sight with.

N.A.G.As are often stated with an IQ of 70 while seemingly high considering "progressive" educational institutions and "diversity" training encourages government funded schooling within mixed environments producing, often with 13 full years of attendance, a barely legible utterance of a single word in proper English..

To be continued....
« Last Edit: January 02, 2008, 08:24:55 PM by MarZutra »
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.