General Category > Ask JTF

Ask JTF For September 3 Broadcast

(1/5) > >>

admin:
Thanks for answering my question about Kurds and other Middle Eastern peoples. I remember once that you said you support Kurdish independence because they're not Arabs.

I have further questions about various groups in Israel. 

Circassians are a minority in Israel that serve in The IDF. They also claim to be Muslims. What do you think of them? Are they really Muslims? They are not Arabs but rather migrants from The Caucus Mountains. Druze on the other hand are Arabs but not Muslims.

How does JTF feel about Samaritans?

Lebanese Christians are not really Arabs but rather Phoenicians just like Nestrorian Chirstians in Iraq are really Assyrian. The Arabs Muslim Nazis just brainwash people into thinking all natives of The Middle East are Arabs just like blacks say "Everybody was black. Moses was black. Pharoah was black. Caesar was black. Everybody was black. Black, black, black.".

kahaneloyalist:
Dear Chaim,
       I know you are banned from Israel so what can people do to help you to make Aliyah?

also you have permission to show the kahane DVDs I sent you on the air, and to make copies so long as you let people know they were created by Kahane.org

takebackourtemple:
   Thanks for giving me credit for posting JTF on another site last week. I would like to provide highlights and mention that I am trying to get people to join me in posting again on another site's forum on the Monday night of September 11th. I have suggested two potential sites and am open for other suggestions. Both suggestions I have made involve the constitution party since many of our views overlap. If the administrators could make this link more visible, it will be easier for people to see.
http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=206.0

Some highlights of my post:
   1. It was a forum for a video game called JTF(Joint Task Force). I thought it was fitting since the initials are the same.
   2. My kid brother showed me a feature called Voice Over IP which allows you to talk to everyone playing a game with this feature built in. We used the feature to broadcast JTF programs. The Arabs hated it and the rightous loved it. In the case of JTF, the audio programs are worth a thousand words. What got me hooked with JTF was listening to the audio programs. If someone just told me to go to the website, I might have been be lazy, not read it and just thought it was another website.
   3. I'm not a good debater, but it was easy to argue with the Arab Muslim Nazis because anything bad they were able to say I was able to point right at their culture.
   4. I was able to link the missions in the game to JTF's political positions.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
This was originally posted before I heard last week's response. I don't want to break the rules but am keeping it here so I can copy it to next week's question when the post becomes available.

I had a bad dream last night. Since it was only a dream it is fortunate that it is not true. At least I hope.
   In this dream all students in the Israeli public school system were required to learn Arabic as a bilingual language. A self-hating Jew was getting a prestigious award for a study showing that because most of the Israeli students were able to learn Arabic all students in America should learn Spanish and the results would be the same. I got into a fight with her because I disagreed with everything she said and pointed out the Israeli students learned to speak better Arabic than the Arabs themselves.
   This got me to wonder.

1. Are students required to learn Arabic in the Israeli public school system? I'm assuming this is the case for English because nearly everyone spoke fluent English when I went there?
   2. Would such a requirement be parallel to being forced to learn Spanish in the US?
   3. You had mentioned that we need some Jews to learn Arabic so we can better understand our enemy. Given that the evil of the public school system already exists, should Spanish even be offered, or do we need more Americans to understand our Spanish-speaking enemy?

Maimonides:
Shalom Chaim and thank you as always answering my questions and all the hard work you do.

I recently saw a PBS documentary available online here called "The Man who Knew" which was about FBI agent John O'Neill who is depicted as someone who repeatedly tried to warn the US government about the threat of Islamic terrorists, but his warnings fell on deaf ears.   I remember reading on the JTF website that you had a meeting with FBI agent John O'Neill about future Muslim terrorist attacks way back in the early to mid 1990's. Can you go more into detail of your meeting with him and your impressions of him?

judeanoncapta:
"Dear Chaim, I am so sorry for last week's question. I am sorry if I besmirched Rabbi Kahane's reputation by giving credence to Freidman's charges. I read his whole stupid book and lies when repeated enough can have an effect on a person as it did to me. I hope that you will not hold it against me forever. I meant no harm.                                                               You said that you would answer his charges about you harrassing a former JDL member by calling his black neighbor continually and calling him the n-word. So please do. Also I found this on the internet. Was this you?   

Cuomo Disavows Letter Seeking to Raise Funds

Published: October 12, 1986
Governor Cuomo has not authorized and does not support a fund-raising letter being circulated by a group that labels itself the National Draft Cuomo Committee, his campaign said Friday.

The campaign issued a statement on behalf of the Governor, who is running for re-election and has said he has no plans to run for president in 1988.

The statement said Mr. Cuomo had no knowledge of the committee and urged his supporters not to contribute to it.

The letter was signed by a Victor Vancier, with a mailing address in Flushing, Queens. Aides to Mr. Cuomo said they did not know who Mr. Vancier was, and the telephone company said yesterday that it had no listing for him in Queens.
Sorry for all the personal questions but I find your life and all the things you did in the 70's and 80's fascinating and I love information about it. I wish that I could have helped you and Rabbi Kahane back then but I was only ten when he was killed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version