Author Topic: I just saw "Shindler's List" tonight.....  (Read 4128 times)

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
Re: I just saw "Shindler's List" tonight.....
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2007, 05:27:22 PM »
 "leftwing Jew."  A liberal, he is all too willing to support those who are anti Jewish, anti American, etc.  However, he does make good movies.  I also liked Munich, and I know many people on this forum didn't, but whatever. 
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2007, 05:55:24 PM »
"leftwing Jew."  A liberal, he is all too willing to support those who are anti Jewish, anti American, etc.  However, he does make good movies.  I also liked Munich, and I know many people on this forum didn't, but whatever. 
/quote]

Oh. Ok. He's probably a liberal and I am against what they believe.
But that was STILL a great movie, and he did a great thing by bringing the holocaust to world attention again and using his profits from the movie to set up that foundation.

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2007, 01:20:18 PM »
Jabotinsky was not so great..  I know that Kahane usually praised him, but he I did hear Kahane once saying even jabotinsky was quite anti religious.

The original secular zionists were the worst. Jabotinsky started the revionist secular zionists.

Who cares if he was religious or not.....the most important thing is that he was a ZIONIST
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2007, 02:19:52 PM »
Jabotinsky was not so great..  I know that Kahane usually praised him, but he I did hear Kahane once saying even jabotinsky was quite anti religious.

The original secular zionists were the worst. Jabotinsky started the revionist secular zionists.

Who cares if he was religious or not.....the most important thing is that he was a ZIONIST

anti religious is making a statement like he wants to cut their beards off and remove their right to vote.
(mentioned briefly in a video on secular zionism)..
or .. as rabbi antelman quoted in his book "to eliminate the opiate"..
seculars saying things like,  "we want to die their beards to gether and burn them."

The source of this evil leftist anti religious ideology is Karl Marx. A Jew by birth, but he was self hating and wrote a book "A world without jews".  He wanted to eliminate religion completely. 

that is not the same as just not being religious.

Jabotinsky cannot be so bad though.. Since he did visit Rabbi Charles and Meir Kahane`s house (when rabbi meir kahane was a kid).  And he was trying to save jews, religious or not.  I plan on checking that book on Jabotinsky that was mentioned earlier in this thread.