Author Topic: New QPTV shows  (Read 2009 times)

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
New QPTV shows
« on: November 26, 2007, 11:08:02 AM »
I would like to know if Chaim is going to make new shows for QPTV.  I figured that since Chaim is having so much trouble with YouTube lately, he should start making new shows for QPTV.  Also, I would like to know if QPTV is going to change the schedule for the Best of JTF shows.  Can someone tell me?

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
Re: New QPTV shows
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2007, 06:50:44 PM »
I don't know, Joe, but maybe not a bad idea.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2007, 06:53:11 PM »
I think that it's a great idea.  Since it's almost the end of the year, QPTV swiches the times of the shows, so maybe Chaim should do a new one so to tell people the new time changes if they continue to air the shows.

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2007, 12:17:31 AM »
I think that it's a great idea.  Since it's almost the end of the year, QPTV swiches the times of the shows, so maybe Chaim should do a new one so to tell people the new time changes if they continue to air the shows.

This is a very good idea. He could also tell everyone to check out the forum to view future new shows.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2007, 02:32:18 AM »
Its not a bad idea but problem with that it only reaches a Queens audience, unless it is recorded and put on the website for people to hear but how can we get new people involved? 
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2007, 01:45:39 PM »
Its not a bad idea but problem with that it only reaches a Queens audience, unless it is recorded and put on the website for people to hear but how can we get new people involved? 

Yes it needs to be recorded and put on the web also. Queens TV is in 100's of 1000's of homes and basically generated the original base support that JTF had before the forum. This base can not be alienated. They need an update. An update will get them more active and hopefully on to the forum

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2007, 01:55:01 PM »

Yes it needs to be recorded and put on the web also. Queens TV is in 100's of 1000's of homes and basically generated the original base support that JTF had before the forum. This base can not be alienated. They need an update. An update will get them more active and hopefully on to the forum

Correct O0

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2007, 01:59:36 PM »

Not everyone that watches QPTV own a computer or know how to use the internet. But since we have a JTF member running for NYS Assembly, it may be a good idea to start making shows endorsing, supporting, and interviewing Vito Vaccaro. 

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2007, 04:45:15 PM »
Well the general population now owns a computer and we are talking a broaden audience.  If it is possible to have QPTV updated and put that on the website that people can listen to then thats great and it can attract people and Boobtube can stuff it with their rules.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2007, 05:32:50 PM »
Well the general population now owns a computer and we are talking a broaden audience.  If it is possible to have QPTV updated and put that on the website that people can listen to then thats great and it can attract people and Boobtube can stuff it with their rules.

sounds like a great idea. We should consider this.

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2007, 07:07:49 PM »
Does anyone even watch qptv,I mean asside from Jtf , it features a whole bunch of stupidness and crap. The only reason I knew about Jtf is because they caught my attention with their humour  while flipping through the channels (they were talking about blacks). Speaking of which it will be 5 years since i've heard of them this christmas week coming up.lol.

The only way would be reproducing fliers of the koran texts and slapping them on random cars and dropping them in public places or leaving them inside library books.