Author Topic: I think Spanish girls are more straight forward + don't play as much games  (Read 21658 times)

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
Did you notice how Spanish girls especially Puerto Rican girls don't play games as much as white girls or Jewish girls.  I'm Jewish so i can vouch for that.  And they're not as stuck up either.  I'm from the city so i know what I'm talking about.  Spanish girls just ask you out for a beer right then and there. No BS, no time wasting. I'm 38 years old, so you know i can't stand time wasters!   I just met this Puerto Rican girl, she doesn't play games at all.   

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
Re: I think Spanish girls are more straight forward + don't play as much games
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2007, 08:52:40 PM »
Too tan for me. I like them tall, blond and pale.

newman

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2007, 08:54:14 PM »
I like Italian and Greek girls but Spanish, Central or South American ones do NOTHING for me. :(

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2007, 08:56:46 PM »
I like Italian and Greek girls but Spanish, Central or South American ones do NOTHING for me. :(

Spanish girls are fine.. they're like Italian girls. Central American girls, no thanks. South American girls from Argentina/Chile/Uruguay are European.. mostly Italian/German/Spanish. Lots of European hotties there!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2007, 08:57:51 PM »
Did you notice how Spanish girls especially Puerto Rican girls don't play games as much as white girls or Jewish girls.  I'm Jewish so i can vouch for that.  And they're not as stuck up either.  I'm from the city so i know what I'm talking about.  Spanish girls just ask you out for a beer right then and there. No BS, no time wasting. I'm 38 years old, so you know i can't stand time wasters!   I just met this Puerto Rican girl, she doesn't play games at all.   

What you refer to as playing games and wasting time is probably just their way of protecting themselves against men who would want to sleep with them right away then dump them. 

Now I can't speak for all Puerto Rican girls.  But perhaps the ones you are referring to are also just interested in getting right down to business. 

newman

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2007, 08:59:12 PM »

Spanish girls are fine.. they're like Italian girls. Central American girls, no thanks. South American girls from Argentina/Chile/Uruguay are European.. mostly Italian/German/Spanish. Lots of European hotties there!
My dad married one! They're jeolous to the point of being phsycotic and look dead average.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2007, 08:59:31 PM »
Shadow, I think you are a troll.

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2007, 09:02:33 PM »
Come on fellows, a cute little Puerto Rican girl on your arm, ain't that bad, with a nice personality

Offline Daniel Ben Hanania

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2007, 09:04:33 PM »

They cute for sure, 100%. U know what else I notised, the religious jewish girls, they MAD beauteful !!! what a pitty huh ???
NEVER AGAIN !!!

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2007, 09:06:33 PM »

They cute for sure, 100%. U know what else I notised, the religious jewish girls, they MAD beauteful !!! what a pitty huh ???

Are you black?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2007, 09:08:20 PM »
You are a Jew (that is, if you really are). You have no business even THINKING of secular Puerto Rican women. I do not think this is a sincere post though.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2007, 09:09:08 PM »
Shadow, I think you are a troll.

Just because someone expresses an interest in something that doesn't match your tastes doesn't make someone a troll.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2007, 09:12:31 PM »
Well, let's see:

1--He claims to be a Jew and is yet expressing support for involvement with Gentiles, in extremely secular means, on a forum where this is very offensive.

2--He's basically saying Hispanic girls are easy.

Note--I know that many of them are, but it looks like a smartarse remark, not one meant in sincerity.

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2007, 09:22:20 PM »
It's like this, if you meet a nice person, who you really like, even if they are different than you, I dont see a problem with dating them.  And i know a lot of guys can i understand what i'm talking about

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2007, 09:26:21 PM »
It's like this, if you meet a nice person, who you really like, even if they are different than you, I dont see a problem with dating them.  And i know a lot of guys can i understand what i'm talking about
nope sorry, but not really. A Jew marries a Jew. That's the liberal in you that said that.
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2007, 09:33:01 PM »
Some of them are very attractive. That's just a casual observation. But if you're a Jew you should seek out a Jewish girl to date.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2007, 09:36:44 PM »

I think it's offensive that you suggested Spanish people are non-white. In fact real Spaniards are white and Spain is in Europe. You should have referred to HISPANIC mestizos as non-white. They are Spanish speaking but not Spanish.

Who really gives a bleep about race? With all due respect, your over-arching concern with racial categorization is what can be considered offensive.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2007, 09:42:06 PM by Trumpeldor »

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2007, 09:42:34 PM »

I won't do the spanish girl thing again, been there, done that, remember when you get with a girl, you get everything that goes with her, the tastes, culture, etc. Man, she'd get in my car and blast that salsa/hispanic music.  :P And she was soooo ethnocentric, she had such a small world, you guessed it, a hispanic one, on our date, Me: "What are you in the mood for? What do you like?" Her: "Oh anything" Me: How about Thai, Thai is good! Her: Nooo, I don't think I'd like that. Me: Itallian? Sushi? Chinese? Her: No, nope, no.. Finally, Me: Okay lets make this easy, you pick. Her: Spanish food!  

:D <-- me

I want them white, and western, the whiter and westernerer the betterer.  ;D
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Kiwi

« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2007, 09:46:47 PM »

Lovely disrepecting Jewish women. seems to be a theme    8;)

Kiwi

« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2007, 09:48:47 PM »
Well, let's see:

1--He claims to be a Jew and is yet expressing support for involvement with Gentiles, in extremely secular means, on a forum where this is very offensive.

2--He's basically saying Hispanic girls are easy.

Note--I know that many of them are, but it looks like a smartarse remark, not one meant in sincerity.

C.F. you asked me some of the things I find offensive you just nailed one mate.

O0

kellymaureen

« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2007, 11:35:24 PM »

How about north American ^-^

newman

« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2007, 11:38:49 PM »

How about north American ^-^

North American?.........................YUM YUM!! ;)

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2007, 12:18:21 AM »

Dominicans are overall (I've found) more polite and even less into games... I've met plenty of PR women that play games..Many PRs are also fat and they think they are jazzy..

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2007, 12:35:25 AM »
Italian Zionist:  I think I know what you mean.  Some of those Puerto Rican girls are like that. They do think they are jazzy, when they are just plain average or even fat.  But white, city girls are worse.  Thats why white guys are choosing Spanish girls. Who needs the headache.   Not all white girls, but a lot of them are stuck up, even just plain average looking ones.   

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2007, 12:37:06 AM »
Mills is absolutely right--in So Cal, where we are both from, the majority of Hispanic girls DO look and act like filthy cholas (female gang members). I do think the majority of Hispanic girls are trashy.

BUT I will not allow a post that mockingly claims that Hispanic girls in general are easy to go unchallenged--especially when it comes from somebody who has already shown instigatory behavior and is promoting immoral Jew/Gentile mixing--not to mention alcohol use and implied casual sex.