Author Topic: Idiots who equate colonisation with nazism.  (Read 37141 times)

newman

Re: Idiots who equate colonisation with nazism.
« Reply #100 on: December 07, 2007, 11:55:09 AM »
See the factually correct film Apocalyto. You'll see what brutal, cruel, cannibalistic creatures the indians were. Life under europeans was still better than life as they lived it.
"Better lives" ? The problem they didn't actually lived under European rule. They have been destroyed. You can compare the European Brutallity to the native one, you'll just see how the Europeans were far worse.
I have. And they weren't.
1. Nazi Germany 38 million deaths, in World War Two, and the Holocaust,
2. Imperial Germany 34 million deaths,
by causing WW1, and the 1917 Flu, and the colonial depradations, in Africa.
3. Imperial China 28 million deathsby the 1900s famines, and slavery,
4. Imperial Russia 24 million deaths, by helping cause WW1, and numerous famines, and the Iranian famine of 1917
5. Communist USSR 21 million deaths, By famines, and oppressions
6. Imperial Austria 17.5 million deaths, by helping cause WW1
7. The demon Belgian king 15 million deaths, By inflicting the Congo empire democides
8. British Empire 12 million deaths By numerous famines, and wars in the early 20thC

:P
Unfortunately I can't provide all the death & starvation statistics for pre-european africa and america because they were too primitive to even keep records! :P

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #101 on: December 07, 2007, 11:57:59 AM »
The British were really good at keeping records and from available mortality and population statistics it is possible to make an estimate of “avoidable mortality” (technically, excess mortality) during and after British rule in India. Avoidable mortality (excess mortality) is the difference between the actual deaths in a country and the deaths expected in a peaceful, decently-run country with the same demographics. The avoidable mortality totalled about 0.6 billion (1757-1837 i.e. from the British conquest of Bengal to the accession of Queen Victoria), 0.5 billion (1837-1901 i.e. during the reign of Queen Victoria) and 0.4 billion (1901-1947 i.e. from the death of Queen Victoria until independence). By way of comparison, the Indian post-independence avoidable mortality has totalled about 0.4 billion (but one must realize that the Indian population grew enormously post-independence from about 0.35 billion to the present 1.1 billion). The 1.5 billion Indian Holocaust under the British is the greatest catastrophe and greatest crime in human history – and has of course been largely deleted from British historiography.
http://mwcnews.net/content/view/5668/26/

Newman, you are not very good demagog. The fact that it already have been done. Now we disscuse on the Historical view of that horrible crimes. Nazi Scientist helped USA win Germany altough those Scientist killed houndreds of people by helping Germany develope advenced weapons.

Unfortunately I can't provide all the death & starvation statistics for pre-european africa and america because they were too primitive to even keep records!
And because they didn't killed so much people because if they were there were evidince no metter how primitive they are.  :P
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #102 on: December 07, 2007, 11:59:39 AM »
Why are you still using that electric computer provided by evil european colonists?

Most advances and PC software is Israeli, not European!!! And not all Europeans are colonialists!!!! A scientist and a technician who developes electrical appliances is not a colonialist!!!

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #103 on: December 07, 2007, 12:00:37 PM »
Why are you still using that electric computer provided by evil european colonists?

Most advances and PC software is Israeli, not European!!! And not all Europeans are colonialists!!!! A scientist and a technician who developes electrical appliances is not a colonialist!!!

True.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

newman

« Reply #104 on: December 07, 2007, 12:05:31 PM »
The British were really good at keeping records and from available mortality and population statistics it is possible to make an estimate of “avoidable mortality” (technically, excess mortality) during and after British rule in India. Avoidable mortality (excess mortality) is the difference between the actual deaths in a country and the deaths expected in a peaceful, decently-run country with the same demographics. The avoidable mortality totalled about 0.6 billion (1757-1837 i.e. from the British conquest of Bengal to the accession of Queen Victoria), 0.5 billion (1837-1901 i.e. during the reign of Queen Victoria) and 0.4 billion (1901-1947 i.e. from the death of Queen Victoria until independence). By way of comparison, the Indian post-independence avoidable mortality has totalled about 0.4 billion (but one must realize that the Indian population grew enormously post-independence from about 0.35 billion to the present 1.1 billion). The 1.5 billion Indian Holocaust under the British is the greatest catastrophe and greatest crime in human history – and has of course been largely deleted from British historiography.
http://mwcnews.net/content/view/5668/26/

Newman, you are not very good demagog. The fact that it already have been done. Now we disscuse on the Historical view of that horrible crimes. Nazi Scientist helped USA win Germany altough those Scientist killed houndreds of people by helping Germany develope advenced weapons.

Unfortunately I can't provide all the death & starvation statistics for pre-european africa and america because they were too primitive to even keep records!
And because they didn't killed so much people because if they were there were evidince no metter how primitive they are.  :P
You're comparing statistics from different time periods. The post independence period was one of vastly improved medicine. I think you'll find a similar improvement in avoidable mortallity in europe over the same period.

Secondly, Britain created the separate muSSlim state of Pakistan before it left thus reducing further bloodshead.

Re: Africa/America;

Do you not talke into account the constant butchery of these people by each other before the europeans arrived?

My point about records is that those primitive cultures didn't keep records, so how can you compare life before european arrival?

newman

« Reply #105 on: December 07, 2007, 12:08:24 PM »

Hey dummy,

Electricity was invented by a european american. It was installed in south america by european americans. No colonisation of the americas.......no electricity. No colonisation,no advancement, no trade, no computers!!!

newman

« Reply #106 on: December 07, 2007, 12:10:56 PM »
And BTW Dexter,

No Europeans=no WW1= no defeat of the Turks=no Balfour Declaration=no State of Israel!

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #107 on: December 07, 2007, 12:15:43 PM »
You're comparing statistics from different time periods. The post independence period was one of vastly improved medicine. I think you'll find a similar improvement in avoidable mortallity in europe over the same period.

Secondly, Britain created the separate muSSlim state of Pakistan before it left thus reducing further bloodshead.

Re: Africa/America;

Do you not talke into account the constant butchery of these people by each other before the europeans arrived?

My point about records is that those primitive cultures didn't keep records, so how can you compare life before european arrival?
Actually, the Pakistan-Indian war made Millions of deaths.

Africa-
What butchery ? You have no prooves of any butchery, if there was butchery evidence will be found. It doesn't metter there were no records, we can know what happend.

No Europeans=no WW1= no defeat of the Turks=no Balfour Declaration=no State of Israel!
No Europeans=No Christianety=No Islam. Figuer it yourself.

- Friedrich Nietzsche

newman

« Reply #108 on: December 07, 2007, 12:20:30 PM »
iSSlam had nothing to do with european christianity. Christianity came from Jews not europeans. Figure that.

BTW,

Any anthropologist will tell you about the constant butchery that indians and africans committed on each other. They've studied bones and mass graves which prove it. There are just no STATISTICAL records but there are historical records.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #109 on: December 07, 2007, 12:27:47 PM »

Hey dummy,

Electricity was invented by a european american. It was installed in south america by european americans. No colonisation of the americas.......no electricity. No colonisation,no advancement, no trade, no computers!!!

First of all, being American or European does not mean to be a colonialist. Secondly even Jew-haters may have invented something we use now. But I'll never praise an evildoer.
Eduard Jenner was an evil man who injected the pox vaccine in a girl, and then tried injecting her the virus to see if his vaccine was efficient. However we used his vaccine for centuries, but we cannot say he was a righteous doctor!!!!!

newman

« Reply #110 on: December 07, 2007, 12:29:59 PM »

Hey dummy,

First of all, being American or European does not mean to be a colonialist. Secondly even Jew-haters may have invented something we use now. But I'll never praise an evildoer.
Eduard Jenner was an evil man who injected the pox vaccine in a girl, and then tried injecting her the virus to see if his vaccine was efficient. However we used his vaccine for centuries, but we cannot say he was a righteous doctor!!!!!
You're still a hypocrite!

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #111 on: December 07, 2007, 12:47:16 PM »
Christianity comes from Judea, that's right. Islam seems to be a mix Christianity, distorted Torah and Midrashim, Arab paganism and Arab pre-Islamic monotheism.
But if Europeans and other Westerners hadn't hated the Jews so much, Islamic fundamentalism would have never become a danger. Even in the seventies most Arab regimes were leftist communist secular dictatorships. Palis were the first to invent modern terrorism, and as the West supported them, just to damage Israel, terrorism spread even to America.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #112 on: December 07, 2007, 12:55:13 PM »
iSSlam had nothing to do with european christianity. Christianity came from Jews not europeans. Figure that.

BTW,

Any anthropologist will tell you about the constant butchery that indians and africans committed on each other. They've studied bones and mass graves which prove it. There are just no STATISTICAL records but there are historical records.
I guess you don't understand:
Christianety wouldn't become a religion without the Roman/Greek (Europeans) took Judea and than  many Jewish cults as the one of Jesus. Figuar that.

Give sources for your claims. I provided sources for every claim I gave.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2007, 12:57:39 PM by Dexter »

- Friedrich Nietzsche

newman

« Reply #113 on: December 07, 2007, 12:56:30 PM »
Christianity comes from Judea, that's right. Islam seems to be a mix Christianity, distorted Torah and Midrashim, Arab paganism and Arab pre-Islamic monotheism.
But if Europeans and other Westerners hadn't hated the Jews so much, Islamic fundamentalism would have never become a danger. Even in the seventies most Arab regimes were leftist communist secular dictatorships. Palis were the first to invent modern terrorism, and as the West supported them, just to damage Israel, terrorism spread even to America.
That's utterly stupid.

The muSSlim hatred of Jews has ZERO to do with christian anti-semitism. The europeans of today support palis bexause of muSSlim-nazi oil first, leftist self-hate second and Jew-hatred third.

In fact iSSlam was (relatively) better towards Jews in the middle ages when christian Jew-hatred was at it's peak!

newman

« Reply #114 on: December 07, 2007, 12:58:48 PM »

BTW,

I guess you don't understand:
Christianety wouldn't become a religion without the Roman/Greek (Europeans) took Judea and than  many Jewish cults as the one of Jesus. Figuar that.

Give sources for your claims. I provided sources for every claim I gave.
History channel. :)

Joe Schmo

« Reply #115 on: December 07, 2007, 01:07:18 PM »
Wow. 

Newman's taking some heat here, but I agree that Colonialism does NOT equal Nazism.

newman

« Reply #116 on: December 07, 2007, 01:09:58 PM »
It's just another example of moral relativism. They'll be likening the IDF to the PLO next.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #117 on: December 07, 2007, 01:15:55 PM »
It's just another example of moral relativism. They'll be likening the IDF to the PLO next.

Calling someone you dislike a 'Nazi' is no different than blacks calling whites 'racists'.

newman

« Reply #118 on: December 07, 2007, 01:19:34 PM »
It's an old leftist tactic like................

"The NYPD are the biggest gang in NYC" or

" The LAPD are worse than any colour gang".

They liken the good to the evil.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #119 on: December 07, 2007, 01:21:04 PM »

Likening colonislism to nazism may be correct or incorrect (depending on what you mean by nazi). Likening IDF to PLO has no sense. IDF defends Israel and Jews, the legitimate owners of EY (or at least did in the past, in 2005 they expelled Jews and made me remember nazi deportations!!!).
PLO is a terrorist org which aims to kill Jews and supports Pelistim (Invaders in Hebrew). So PLO can be considered a nazi colonialist murder org.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #120 on: December 07, 2007, 01:31:52 PM »

"The NYPD are the biggest gang in NYC"

The one thing about police that bothers me is how they stick their noses into other people's business.  This has always rubbed me the wrong way.

The cops in California lift a lot of weights and tend to have a rather 'chesty', macho attitude.  This is especially obnoxious.

newman

« Reply #121 on: December 07, 2007, 01:38:29 PM »

The one thing about police that bothers me is how they stick their noses into other people's business.  This has always rubbed me the wrong way.

The cops in California lift a lot of weights and tend to have a rather 'chesty', macho attitude.  This is especially obnoxious.

I'm sure their not saints. But unlike a leftist or negro race pimp I'm sure you'd never equate them to criminals/gang-bangers and rapists.

Just as some members of the US army aren't choir boys, I'd never equate their actions to al quaida.

Leftists and self-haters do.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #122 on: December 07, 2007, 02:06:17 PM »

I'm sure their not saints. But unlike a leftist or negro race pimp I'm sure you'd never equate them to criminals/gang-bangers and rapists.

Of course not.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #123 on: December 07, 2007, 03:13:21 PM »
Newman:
If it's was on the History Channel it must be on the net.

- Friedrich Nietzsche

newman

« Reply #124 on: December 07, 2007, 03:15:50 PM »
In light of archeological findings, the myth of the purity of primitive life juxtaposed to the savagery of Western Culture is even less justified. The Americas are scattered with archeological evidence of routine massacres, cannibalism, dismemberment, slavery, abuse of women and human sacrifice among native tribes. Why, the Northwest Territories Yellowknife tribe eventually disappeared as a direct result of a massacre carried out as late as 1823. By the same shift of logic, should remaining native "nations" perhaps not be made to pay reparations among themselves?

http://southafricasucks.blogspot.com/2007/10/rousseaus-noble-savage-not-on-this.html

In reality, Pocahontas's fellow Algonquin Indians were preyed on by the Iroquois, "who took captives home to torture them before death," observes Nicholas Wade en passant. The Iroquois? Surely not. Only a year or two back, the ethnic grievance lobby managed to persuade Congress to pass a resolution that the United States Constitution was modelled on the principles of the Iroquois Confederation -- which would have been news to the dead white males who wrote it. With Disney movies, one assumes it's just the modishness of showbiz ignoramuses and whatever multiculti theorists they've put on the payroll as consultants. But professor Keeley and Steven LeBlanc of Harvard disclose almost as an aside that, in fact, their scientific colleagues were equally invested in the notion of the noble primitive living in peace with nature and his fellow man, even though no such creature appears to have existed.

http://www.mwilliams.info/archive/2006/07/the_myth_of_the_noble_savage.php

Amazon.com
Throughout much of this century the notion has been gaining ground, bolstered by genocide and Holocaust, that modern warfare is more barbaric than war has ever been. Alongside this view has grown a romantic impression that primitive cultures were, and are, more peaceful. Lawrence Keeley, an anthropologist at the University of Illinois, aims to dispel this inversion of the connotations of "civilization." He cites the historical evidence that humans have always been just as bloodthirsty as they are today, and that indeed in the days when death was less clinical it was often nastier. War, it seems, has always been with us. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.

http://www.amazon.com/War-before-Civilization-Peaceful-Savage/dp/0195119126