Author Topic: Idiots who equate colonisation with nazism.  (Read 37136 times)

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
Re: Idiots who equate colonisation with nazism.
« Reply #125 on: December 07, 2007, 03:26:41 PM »
Yeah Just like the mexica movment. You people have heard of it right. Go to their website and you'll see the hatred and racisim their.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #126 on: December 08, 2007, 07:22:39 PM »
In light of archeological findings, the myth of the purity of primitive life juxtaposed to the savagery of Western Culture is even less justified. The Americas are scattered with archeological evidence of routine massacres, cannibalism, dismemberment, slavery, abuse of women and human sacrifice among native tribes. Why, the Northwest Territories Yellowknife tribe eventually disappeared as a direct result of a massacre carried out as late as 1823. By the same shift of logic, should remaining native "nations" perhaps not be made to pay reparations among themselves?

http://southafricasucks.blogspot.com/2007/10/rousseaus-noble-savage-not-on-this.html

In reality, Pocahontas's fellow Algonquin Indians were preyed on by the Iroquois, "who took captives home to torture them before death," observes Nicholas Wade en passant. The Iroquois? Surely not. Only a year or two back, the ethnic grievance lobby managed to persuade Congress to pass a resolution that the United States Constitution was modelled on the principles of the Iroquois Confederation -- which would have been news to the dead white males who wrote it. With Disney movies, one assumes it's just the modishness of showbiz ignoramuses and whatever multiculti theorists they've put on the payroll as consultants. But professor Keeley and Steven LeBlanc of Harvard disclose almost as an aside that, in fact, their scientific colleagues were equally invested in the notion of the noble primitive living in peace with nature and his fellow man, even though no such creature appears to have existed.

http://www.mwilliams.info/archive/2006/07/the_myth_of_the_noble_savage.php

Amazon.com
Throughout much of this century the notion has been gaining ground, bolstered by genocide and Holocaust, that modern warfare is more barbaric than war has ever been. Alongside this view has grown a romantic impression that primitive cultures were, and are, more peaceful. Lawrence Keeley, an anthropologist at the University of Illinois, aims to dispel this inversion of the connotations of "civilization." He cites the historical evidence that humans have always been just as bloodthirsty as they are today, and that indeed in the days when death was less clinical it was often nastier. War, it seems, has always been with us. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.

http://www.amazon.com/War-before-Civilization-Peaceful-Savage/dp/0195119126

I already said thet the American Natives had a violence culture not less than the European one. Yet, we talked about the Black tribes. Furthermore, you still ignore the fact thet Colonialism is immoral.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

newman

« Reply #127 on: December 08, 2007, 07:49:09 PM »
The purpose of civilised humans is to civilise the uncivilised. Mistakes are made, but you are naive if you think the Americas and africa would have remained untouched. If europeans didn't colonise it, the chinese, Japanese or others would have.

Is africa today better off than it was under the white man? I don't think so.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #128 on: December 08, 2007, 08:01:26 PM »
The purpose of civilised humans is to civilise the uncivilised. Mistakes are made, but you are naive if you think the Americas and Africa would have remained untouched. If Europeans didn't colonise it, the Chinese, Japanese or others would have.

Is Africa today better off than it was under the white man? I don't think so.
I agree that the Europeans should have change the culture of the Africans but not by killing millions of them. The "excuses" of trying to civilise the "Barbarians" is nothing more than an excuse to use the natural resources in the land they conquered. The Chinese were advanced just maybe as the Europeans and they even got America before them but they didn't have the idea of trying to colonise other cultures, it was all European ethnocentric way of thought.

Africa was better to the Africans before white men, I think it would be better to them to live in tribes instead of centrel cities while spreading AIDS.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

newman

« Reply #129 on: December 08, 2007, 08:05:17 PM »
The purpose of civilised humans is to civilise the uncivilised. Mistakes are made, but you are naive if you think the Americas and Africa would have remained untouched. If Europeans didn't colonise it, the Chinese, Japanese or others would have.

I agree that the Europeans should have change the culture of the Africans but not by killing millions of them. The "excuses" of trying to civilise the "Barbarians" is nothing more than an excuse to use the natural resources in the land they conquered. The Chinese were advanced just maybe as the Europeans and they even got America before them but they didn't have the idea of trying to colonise other cultures, it was all European ethnocentric way of thought.

Africa was better to the Africans before white men, I think it would be better to them to live in tribes instead of centrel cities while spreading AIDS.
Africans killed, ate and enslaved each other long before white man got there. They continue to this day. Whites controlled them better. Spastics and retards have rights in our society but they have to managed. So it is with the primitive. They have rights but need to be managed by their betters.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #130 on: December 08, 2007, 08:08:20 PM »

Dexter, for goodness sake, give me the evidence of the supposed millions of africans that were killed!!?

As for China, they were all too busy fighting among their fellow asians to be able to expand! Japanses etc.
China was there before white man? Ok, so they were in NA BEFORE the Vikings ????

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #131 on: December 08, 2007, 08:28:06 PM »

Africans killed, ate and enslaved each other long before white man got there. They continue to this day. Whites controlled them better. Spastics and retards have rights in our society but they have to managed. So it is with the primitive. They have rights but need to be managed by their betters.
Cannebilasm wasn't common as you try to present, it existed only in some very few tribes. The white men didn't controlled the Africans better, for god's sake, White men destroyed the blacks and sent them to far lands as America so the white men could enslave them there.

Dexter, for goodness sake, give me the evidence of the supposed millions of africans that were killed!!?
Already gave but if you didn't saw I'll post it again:
The entire Kikuyu nation (the largest national group within Kenya) was considered to be under the sway of the Mau Mau insurgents, and treated accordingly.

Hundreds of thousands of men were sent to prison camps, while almost the entire female population (along with children and elderly) were imprisoned in fortified “villages” set up by the British, surrounded by spiked trenches and barbed wire, the site of torture, starvation and forced slave labour.

Indeed, at one point or another almost the entire Kikuyu population of 1.5 million were detained.

Such are the crimes of colonialism.

Earlier this year i read an interesting book – Histories of the Hanged by David Anderson – which recounts and explains the most important episodes of this dirty war. From my position of ignorance, it was a good introduction to the history of the anti-colonial struggle in Kenya, and (amongst its strengths) Anderson’s book provides ample description of the role class struggle within the Kikuyu nation played. (Indeed, while Mau Mau killed almost two thousand African collaborators, only thirty two European settlers were killed during the entire rebellion - estimates of the number of Mau Mau killed range from 12,000 to 20,000.)

As a liberal “coming to terms” with Britain’s colonial crimes, Anderson’s book works. There is an unfortunate bias, though, in that the thread he follows is the list of incidents around which men were sentenced to die by the settler government (merely being a member of or associating with members of the Mau Mau was a capital crime). As he notes, the number of men sent to the gallows in Kenya was “more than double the number of executions carried out against convicted terrorists in Algeria, and many more than in all the other British colonial emergencies of the post-war period – in Eretz Yisrael, Malaya, Cyprus and Aden.”

The criminal laws the police had to enforce were originally planned to be quite similar to the British codes. However, the colonial rulers soon decided that preference should be given to introduce Indian law in Kenya since, unlike British law, Indian law was codified and thus thought off to be a better instrument to control the African population. The Penal Code, the Criminal Procedure Act, and the Police Act which were introduced in colonial Kenya, were all imported from British India. Next to this imported legal system, the British took into account customary laws: cases involving Africans were guided by native regulations, so far as applicable, and inasmuch as they were reconcilable with British standards of legal morality. The activities of the police involved night patrols in the urban areas, the detection of property crimes, the enforcement of labor laws on settler farms, the execution of death sentences, and, more than anything else, the protection of European property and persons. The enforcement of minor offenses took up most of the police time. In 1937, for instance, no less than 6,000 Africans were prosecuted for being resident in townships without permission, or because of failure to produce a pass, over 3,000 for crimes against property, more than 4,700 for not paying hut taxes, and more than 1,000 for vagrancy. Despite these impressive figures, however, many laws were not enforced by the police who ran their operations quite independently from the colonial legal administration.

Sources:
http://www.cas.sc.edu/socy/faculty/deflem/zcolpol.html
http://sketchythoughts.blogspot.com/2006/12/kenya-and-crimes-of-colonialism.html

That's Kenya only.

MILITARY CAMPAIGN AGAINST POWHATAN

During the summer of 1610 in Jamestown, the Governor, Thomas West De la Warr had directed Powhatan to return several runaway Englishman. It appears Powhatan did not respond in a satisfactory manner. De la Warr felt this was sufficient reason to conduct a military campaign against Powhatan. George Percy, brother to the Earl of Northumberland and De la Warr's second in command headed up the military action against Powhatan. The following is Percy's description of the actions that took place;

Drawing my soldiers into battle, placing a Captain or Lieutenant at every file, we marched towards the Indian Town...and then we fell upon them, put some fifteen or sixteen to the sword and almost the rest to flight...My Lieutenant brought with him the Queen and her children and one Indian prisoner for which I taxed him because he had spared them. His answer was that having them now in custody I might do with them what I pleased. Upon the same I caused the Indians head to be cut off, then disperesed my files, appointing my soldiers to burn their houses and to cut down their corn growing about the town. With the Indians dead or disperesed, their village destroyed, and their food supplies laid to waste, Percy sent out another raiding party to the the same to another Indian Town and then marched to his boats with the Queen and her children in tow. There, however his soldiers "did begin to murmur because the Queen and her children were spared." This seemed a reasonable complaint to Percy, so he called a council together and "it was agreed upon to putt the children to death THE WHICH WAS EFFECTED BY THROWING THEM OVERBOARD, SHOOTING OUT THEIR BRAINS IN THE WATER." Upon his return to Jamestown, however, Percy was informed that Governor De la Warr was unhappy with him because he had not yet killed the Queen. Advised by his chief Lieutenant that it would be best to burn her alive, Perry instead decided to end his day of "so much bloodshed" with a final act of mercy:instead of burning her, he had the queen quickly killed by stabbing her to death.

JAMESTOWN LEGISLATION AGAINST THE INDIANS

In 1623, the Jamestown Colonists passed legislation that indicated their hostility toward the Indians. The following acts are those that deal with the Indians.
   Act 23: " that every dwelling house shall be pallizaded in for defence against the Indians.
   Act 24: "that no man go or send abroad without a sufficient party well armed.
   Act 25: "that men go not towork in the ground with out their arms (and a centenell upon them).
   Act 26: "that the inhabitants go not aboard ships or upon any other occasions in such numbers, as thereby to weaken and endanger the plantations.
   Act 27: "that the commander of every plantation take care that there be sufficient powder and ammunition within the plantation under his command and their pieces fixt and their arms complete.
   Act 29: "that no commander of any plantation do either him-selfe or suffer others to spend powder unnecessarily in drinking or entertainments.
   Act 32:"that at the beginning of July next the inhabitants of every corporation shall fall upon their adjoining savages, as we did last year, those that shall be hurt upon services, to be cured at the public charge; in case any to be lamed to be maintained by the country according to his person and quality.

Finally in 1655 the legislatures first act for that session was to pass an Act in the Indians favor. The Assembly admitted they were harsh on the Indians and they had attacked the white man to protect their land and way of life. The first Act: for every eight wolves heads the Indian brought in, the Great Man would receive a cow. The second Act: if the Indian families would bring in their children to live with a white family, the children would be educated and civilized and not be used as slaves. The third Act: it addressed the Indians land in that he could not bargin away his land to an Englishman without the permission of the Assembly, and his land was protected from unfair seizure.

Based on the treatment the English inflicted on the Powhatans when they arrived in 1608,the colonists, after the Revolutionary War continued the same methods that had served the English so well as indicated in the following stories as the United States moved west.

SAND CREEK MASSACRE (SE COLORADO).

In 1864 Col Chivington ( a former clergyman that had political ambitions) was appointed the territorial military commander in Colorado. After some isolated incidents with the Indians, Chivington sent out detachments to burn and destroy Indian villages, the Cheyenne, Arapahos, Sioux, Kiowa's, and Comanches's struck back. this give Chivington the opportunity that he was looking for, to launch a full scale attack on the Indians.

On November 29, 1864, Chivington deployed his command, about seven hundred solders with howitzers around Black Kettle's village on Sand Creek. Black Kettle was under the impression that he was at peace with the Americans; he ran up the American Flag and assured his people that all was well. the troops opened fire and charged. The Indians scattered in all directions. Chivington had made it clear that he wanted no prisoners, hie policy was "to kill and scalp all, little and big". Nits make lice he was fond of saying. Interpreter John Smith later testified: they were scalped, their brains knocked out; the men used their knives, ripped open women, clubbed little children, knocked them in the head with their guns, beat their brains out, mutilated their bodies in every sense of the word. Two hundred Cheyenne's, two thirds of them women and children perished. Nine chiefs died, however Chief Black Kettle escaped.( Only to be murdered later by Custer).

The British were really good at keeping records and from available mortality and population statistics it is possible to make an estimate of “avoidable mortality” (technically, excess mortality) during and after British rule in India. Avoidable mortality (excess mortality) is the difference between the actual deaths in a country and the deaths expected in a peaceful, decently-run country with the same demographics. The avoidable mortality totalled about 0.6 billion (1757-1837 i.e. from the British conquest of Bengal to the accession of Queen Victoria), 0.5 billion (1837-1901 i.e. during the reign of Queen Victoria) and 0.4 billion (1901-1947 i.e. from the death of Queen Victoria until independence). By way of comparison, the Indian post-independence avoidable mortality has totalled about 0.4 billion (but one must realize that the Indian population grew enormously post-independence from about 0.35 billion to the present 1.1 billion). The 1.5 billion Indian Holocaust under the British is the greatest catastrophe and greatest crime in human history – and has of course been largely deleted from British historiography.
http://mwcnews.net/content/view/5668/26/

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #132 on: December 08, 2007, 08:28:31 PM »
Dexter you hypocrite! By your own reasoning, I am now convinced that the PALISTINIANS are the true natives of PALISTINE!!! EXCELLENT! So get your EVIL COLONIALISTIC israeli ass out of palistinian lands ok! Those poor poor palistinians...those poor women and children being bombed in their little houses! you evil people!

And if you justify this with 2000 years of claim, then YOU are saying youre superior to other cultures!

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #133 on: December 08, 2007, 08:30:36 PM »
And if you justify this with 2000 years of claim, then YOU are saying youre superior to other cultures!
OK, here are some tasks for you:
A. Find a definion of Colonialism
B. Find a quote of me saying I'm suprior of other cultures
C. Explein what the fact that Jews lived in "Palesti-ne" for 3300 years have to do with "Suprior culture".

Good luck.

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #134 on: December 08, 2007, 08:32:32 PM »
1.5 million DETAINED! Not killed!

Mau-Mau! Ok, so mayby we should've just left communism destroy all of africa...how nice.
-
Lebanon 2006

Thopusands of poor lebanese women and children killed by israeli colonists.
Thousands are held in israeli prisons

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #135 on: December 08, 2007, 08:35:57 PM »
1.5 million DETAINED! Not killed!

Mau-Mau! Ok, so mayby we should've just left communism destroy all of africa...how nice.
-
Lebanon 2006

Thopusands of poor lebanese women and children killed by israeli colonists.
Thousands are held in israeli prisons

The British were really good at keeping records and from available mortality and population statistics it is possible to make an estimate of “avoidable mortality” (technically, excess mortality) during and after British rule in India. Avoidable mortality (excess mortality) is the difference between the actual deaths in a country and the deaths expected in a peaceful, decently-run country with the same demographics. The avoidable mortality totalled about 0.6 billion (1757-1837 i.e. from the British conquest of Bengal to the accession of Queen Victoria), 0.5 billion (1837-1901 i.e. during the reign of Queen Victoria) and 0.4 billion (1901-1947 i.e. from the death of Queen Victoria until independence). By way of comparison, the Indian post-independence avoidable mortality has totalled about 0.4 billion (but one must realize that the Indian population grew enormously post-independence from about 0.35 billion to the present 1.1 billion). The 1.5 billion Indian Holocaust under the British is the greatest catastrophe and greatest crime in human history – and has of course been largely deleted from British historiography.
???

No, the Colonialists were nicer than the Communists, of course!

Yet, you don't know what Colonialism is. Let me explein you by a nice definion:
"Colonialism is a practice of domination, which involves the subjugation of one people to another. One of the difficulties in defining colonialism is that it is difficult to distinguish it from imperialism. Frequently the two concepts are treated as synonyms. Like colonialism, imperialism also involves political and economic control over a dependent territory. Turning to the etymology of the two terms, however, provides some suggestion about how they differ. The term colony comes from the Latin word colonus, meaning farmer. This root reminds us that the practice of colonialism usually involved the transfer of population to a new territory, where the new arrivals lived as permanent settlers while maintaining political allegiance to their country of origin. Imperialism, on the other hand, comes from the Latin term imperium, meaning to command. Thus, the term imperialism draws attention to the way that one country exercises power over another, whether through settlement, sovereignty, or indirect mechanisms of control."
-Stanford Encyclopedia.

Now, go on.

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #136 on: December 08, 2007, 08:38:38 PM »
C. Explein what the fact that Jews lived in "Palesti-ne" for 3300 years have to do with "Suprior culture".

Good luck.

Because that's a justification for saying you can enter a country and simply claim it, because 2000 years ago you used to own it.
Whereas, non-Jews are not allowed to have countries because they don't have 2000 years of claim, but only 400

Oh, and by using your liberal friends' resources. I(european), claim the ENTIRE Africa! It was my ancestors whom were living in africa millions of years ago. I therefore have MILLIONS of years of claims to africa (and the entire world-the super continent). I have therefore only returned to what was once my ancestors'

So therefore Israel is illegal! They only have 2000 years of claim, where i have 1000000000000's of years of claim.

THANK YOU  :) :) :) :) :) :)

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #137 on: December 08, 2007, 08:39:00 PM »
Boer, please don't compare Israel with colonialists! Jew are the natives, and Arabs are the colonialists who conquered all the Middle East!!!! Also native Maronites in Lebanon yearn for Israeli control to get rid of Arabs invaders!!!!

newman

« Reply #138 on: December 08, 2007, 08:39:52 PM »

Cannebilasm wasn't common as you try to present, it existed only in some very few tribes. The white men didn't controlled the Africans better, for G-d's sake, White men destroyed the blacks and sent them to far lands as America so the white men could enslave them there.

I dispute that. In any case, murder, warfare and enslavement were rife.

They sent very few slaves abroad in percentage terms. The slaves were caught and sold by other blacks and arabs/north africans , not whites!

BTW,

It was Britain who abolished slavery in 1807 and the Royal Navy who policed the seas and interdicted hundreds of slave ships thus preventing slaves from being taken abroad.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #139 on: December 08, 2007, 08:42:12 PM »
Boer, please don't compare Israel with colonialists! Jew are the natives, and Arabs are the colonialists who conquered all the Middle East!!!! Also native Maronites in Lebanon yearn for Israeli control to get rid of Arabs invaders!!!!

oh yes...and the "Land of Milk and Honey" was not occupied already when Moses and the Israelites arrived there?

newman

« Reply #140 on: December 08, 2007, 08:43:01 PM »
Boer is right about our claims to africa. If all life started in africa, europeans DID have a million year claim.

Also, Brits are a keltic/norman people. Both the kelts and normans originated in the Indian sub continent. So they have a right to India, too.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #141 on: December 08, 2007, 08:44:24 PM »
Ok fine. I won't call it colonialism, ill call it communism. I therefore have claim to the world (worldwide revolution-remember?), and can kill 200 million people. And also, it goes down mcuh better with dexter that way than colonialism

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #142 on: December 08, 2007, 08:46:39 PM »

oh yes...and the "Land of Milk and Honey" was not occupied already when Moses and the Israelites arrived there?

Israelites lived in Israel long before Moses. It was originally the Land of Shem, and Canaanites had stolen it before. Israelites returned from Egypt.They were natives of Israel, not Egiptian.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #143 on: December 08, 2007, 08:47:29 PM »

Good luck.

Because that's a justification for saying you can enter a country and simply claim it, because 2000 years ago you used to own it.
Whereas, non-Jews are not allowed to have countries because they don't have 2000 years of claim, but only 400

Oh, and by using your liberal friends' resources. I(european), claim the ENTIRE Africa! It was my ancestors whom were living in africa millions of years ago. I therefore have MILLIONS of years of claims to africa (and the entire world-the super continent). I have therefore only returned to what was once my ancestors'

So therefore Israel is illegal! They only have 2000 years of claim, where i have 1000000000000's of years of claim.

THANK YOU  :) :) :) :) :) :)

We didn't entered there while it was empty, and we didn't took the land of the "natives" because the Arabs are simpely are not the natives. Since we were already a people 3300 years ago and always wanted the land as a people we still have the right to claim the land. And the Arabs don't have rights on our land because, exectly, they are here for 1300 years. Great!

Furthermore, there is a diffrent between a race (tell me, what's the connection of your 1.5 million anccestor who lived in south africa to the anccestor who lived in west africa?) and people, that are unite. And yet, you haven't prooved any Colonialism.

By the way, acorrding to you, the Arabs do have rights on our land, now, that's a leftist undercover :) :)

I dispute that. In any case, murder, warfare and enslavement were rife.

They sent very few slaves abroad in percentage terms. The slaves were caught and sold by other blacks and arabs/north africans , not whites!

BTW,

It was Britain who abolished slavery in 1807 and the Royal Navy who policed the seas and interdicted hundreds of slave ships thus preventing slaves from being taken abroad.
Yes I know the Arabs were very main part of slavery. The Arabs sold Slaves to the whites.

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #144 on: December 08, 2007, 08:48:35 PM »
Boer is right about our claims to africa. If all life started in africa, europeans DID have a million year claim.

Also, Brits are a keltic/norman people. Both the kelts and normans originated in the Indian sub continent. So they have a right to India, too.

yes...and since the world once used to be one super continent-Australia, Americas, Africa and Asia is therfore RIGHTFULLY europeans'. After all, coloialism was simply returning to our birthright...just as the Israelis are, and killing a few on the way (as the israeli's are). Also, plaese evacute Israel, so that our people can live in our lands-we have a longer claim on it. Thank you

Newman, you take the Eastern Hemisphere, and il take West :) Man all this power is great!

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #145 on: December 08, 2007, 08:49:42 PM »

All Europeans origin is of the Caucasus. They came Europe at 3000 B.C.E

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #146 on: December 08, 2007, 08:50:31 PM »

yes...and since the world once used to be one super continent-Australia, Americas, Africa and Asia is therfore RIGHTFULLY europeans'. After all, coloialism was simply returning to our birthright...just as the Israelis are, and killing a few on the way (as the israeli's are). Also, plaese evacute Israel, so that our people can live in our lands-we have a longer claim on it. Thank you

Newman, you take the Eastern Hemisphere, and il take West :) Man all this power is great!
I think acorrding to you both me and you have the same right on Palest-ine, it least for a person with logic.

- Friedrich Nietzsche

newman

« Reply #147 on: December 08, 2007, 08:50:59 PM »
The p@lestinians claim to be canaanites. They were in EY first. So Dexter is part of a colonial occupation according to his reasoning.  

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #148 on: December 08, 2007, 08:52:20 PM »
The p@lestinians claim to be canaanites. They were in EY first. So Dexter is part of a colonial occupation according to his reasoning.  

A. The P@lestinians are Arabs.
B. We are canaanites
C. End of story.
D. Try to read what Colonialism is.

- Friedrich Nietzsche

newman

« Reply #149 on: December 08, 2007, 08:53:45 PM »

Furthermore, there is a diffrent between a race (tell me, what's the connection of your 1.5 million anccestor who lived in south africa to the anccestor who lived in west africa?) and people, that are unite. And yet, you haven't prooved any Colonialism.

But Dexter,

The Jews of today are a different race to what was in Judea/Israel BCE. So by your reasoning they have no claim to EY.