Author Topic: Idiots who equate colonisation with nazism.  (Read 36957 times)

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Idiots who equate colonisation with nazism.
« Reply #75 on: December 07, 2007, 11:00:41 AM »
Colonislism is evil. I don't know if it can be called nazism. But remember that there are many evils that are different from nazism. Not all murderers and criminals can be called nazis, but they are criminals nevertheless.
You're a hypocrit!

If you hate colonisation so much, leave your house with electricity and running water and go live in the bush like a stinking indian. If you don't you're talking out of your arse!

In fact I'd like to live in the European forests, but they have destroyed them all. And perhaps I'd have been glad if Venezzians had came here instead of other Europeans...I claim Venezzia is a blessed city, but I won't debate with someone who hates me.
then go to Schwarzwald
plenty of place to hunt Jew-haters.

yup, I've also been to the Schwarzwald it's not my favorite spot, let's put it that way.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #76 on: December 07, 2007, 11:02:13 AM »
Colonislism is evil. I don't know if it can be called nazism. But remember that there are many evils that are different from nazism. Not all murderers and criminals can be called nazis, but they are criminals nevertheless.
You're a hypocrit!

If you hate colonisation so much, leave your house with electricity and running water and go live in the bush like a stinking indian. If you don't you're talking out of your arse!

In fact I'd like to live in the European forests, but they have destroyed them all. And perhaps I'd have been glad if Venezzians had came here instead of other Europeans...I claim Venezzia is a blessed city, but I won't debate with someone who hates me.
It's because you've got no answer.

Without european colonisation you'd have NO electricity, NO telephone, NO cars, NO indoor plumbing and NO computers! So stop using your computer right now or agree that colonisation was good. Otherwise you're a hypocrite.  

Technology spread over the world not because Colonialism. Russia have weastern Technology altough it was never colonised.

Russians have technology because they traded with us,
Tsar Peter the Great came to the Netherlands himself to learn how to build ships.

You're wrong.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #77 on: December 07, 2007, 11:03:28 AM »
You're a hypocrit!

Without european colonisation you'd have NO electricity, NO telephone, NO cars, NO indoor plumbing and NO computers! So stop using your computer right now or agree that colonisation was good. Otherwise you're a hypocrite.  

Technology spread over the world not because Colonialism. Russia have weastern Technology altough it was never colonised.

Tsar Peter the Great came to the Netherlands himself to learn how to build ships.

You're wrong.

Yes, they did. What's your point ? You just prooved what I'm saying  O0
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

newman

« Reply #78 on: December 07, 2007, 11:03:58 AM »
You're a hypocrit!

Russians were civilised whites with a technology base of their own.

Indians and negros didn't even invent the wheel and were stoneage!

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #79 on: December 07, 2007, 11:05:39 AM »
You're a hypocrit!

yup, they were living as primitive as it gets, until they became civilized.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #80 on: December 07, 2007, 11:06:52 AM »
You're a hypocrit!

Blacks were primitves, true. The Indians built Pyramides and have other types of technology. You don't have to have weastern type of technology to be advenced. Even the gunfire is Chinese, and the British did colonised China.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #81 on: December 07, 2007, 11:10:34 AM »
You're a hypocrit!

You're wrong.

No! my point is that 'the poor colonised' were not even considering to learn our technologies, because they were technologically less advanced.
How does that come? They had other interests.
Well , bad luck for them, they were eradicated.
This will happen with people like you too.

Besides: Jews have been involved in colonisation too, so don't blame all of it on us.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

newman

« Reply #82 on: December 07, 2007, 11:12:02 AM »
You're a hypocrit!

Blacks were primitves, true. The Indians built Pyramides and have other types of technology. You don't have to have weastern type of technology to be advenced. Even the gunfire is Chinese, and the British did colonised China.
THANKYOU!!

That proves my point!!!!!

China advanced......that's WHY it wasn't colonised and it's people dispossessed.

BTW,

The indians didn't have the wheel. Without the wheel, pyramids don't mean spit! The wheel is the basis of ALL human advancement.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #83 on: December 07, 2007, 11:12:46 AM »
Without colonialism, perhpas I'd be in Europe.
And you cannot say that murdering natives is good, even if it happened to bring some good. Take this example: The nazis killed milionos of people, but some survived, and some couples may have met while they were fleeing. Had there been no nazism, they wouldn't have met while fleeing, no marriage, and so their children would have never been born. Would you say Nazism is good? NO
Another example: Lets suppose a couple has decided to have only two children. One day a child rapist attacks their house, rapist a girl and kills her. After a time, the parents decide to have just another baby to replace the one muerdered. Hadn't the rapist done that, the new baby would never been born!!!! Would you say a child rapist and murderer is good for that? NO

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #84 on: December 07, 2007, 11:17:40 AM »
You're a hypocrit!

You're wrong.

No! my point is that 'the poor colonised' were not even considering to learn our technologies, because they were technologically less advanced.
How does that come? They had other interests.
Well , bad luck for them, they were eradicated.
This will happen with people like you too.

Besides: Jews have been involved in colonisation too, so don't blame all of it on us.
Why does they have to learn your culture ? You can't treat other people just as humans ? Not only colonialism destroyed millions of people but it also dissapeard a lot of cultures.

Do you people have no feeling or moral ?

About the Jews, that's true but the Christian European states are the one who started colonialism. And the fact that I'm Jewish doesn't make me want defence all actions that Jews did.

THANKYOU!!

That proves my point!!!!!

China advanced......that's WHY it wasn't colonised and it's people dispossessed.

BTW,

The indians didn't have the wheel. Without the wheel, pyramids don't mean spit! The wheel is the basis of ALL human advancement.
Prooves your point that Colonialism is justefied ?
China was advanced befor the Europeans, yet, the europeans colonised it and killed many Chinese.

The Indians did have the wheel, a wheel doesn't have to be Car's wheel. The Pyramids means much more that you would ever imagin, no one knows how the Egyptians and the Indians build it.

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #85 on: December 07, 2007, 11:18:00 AM »
You're a hypocrit!

If the Chinese had been smarter they kept gunpowder secret, and ruled the world by know.
Only because the Western nations had better economies they were able to colonise it.
The turd world today is colonising us, from basis, by demografical submersion . Wake up before it is too late Dester!!!
You're too young perhaps to understand me and Newman, because your mind is still a little naive.
I was so 10 year ago.

Indian pyramides were part of a pagan cult , were they sacrificed ever more humans by ripping out hearths.
Dont believe they were angels.

Are you Israeli? Are you gonna fight Arabs? ? I hope so. Or is that colonisation?

newman

« Reply #86 on: December 07, 2007, 11:20:22 AM »
Check your facts.

THE INDIANS OF THE AMERICAS HAD NO WHEEL UNTIL EUROPEANS GOT THERE.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #87 on: December 07, 2007, 11:24:52 AM »
What, are you brainless ? You don't understand colonialism is immoral ? No one answered me yet about this. Especielly after the Colonialism was justified by Europeans because they thought they are Elightend and the Native americans and the Blacks are not human.

Ambiorix -
Yes I know about the ritouals the Natives did. Yet, I don't think killing millions of them is justified. Especiely because of the fact that only some tribes did what you mantioned.

And I am going to be in the Army, and don't say it's colonialism, we know what colonialism and what isn't.

newman -
Really ? Ever heard of the Aztec Calendar ?
http://everyschool.org/u/logan/culturalmath/aztec.gif

« Last Edit: December 07, 2007, 11:27:03 AM by Dexter »

- Friedrich Nietzsche

newman

« Reply #88 on: December 07, 2007, 11:27:22 AM »
What, are you brainless ? You don't understand colonialism is immoral ? No one answered me yet about this. Especielly after the Colonialism was justified by Europeans because they thought they are Elightend and the Native americans and the Blacks are not human.

Ambiorix -
Yes I know about the ritouals the Natives did. Yet, I don't think killing millions of them is justified. Especiely because of the fact that only some tribes did what you mantioned.

And I am going to be in the Army, and don't say it's colonialism, we know what colonialism and what isn't.

newman -
A moving wheel!!!!!!!!!!

No carts, no pullies, no trollies, NO WHEEL!

A circle on a callender means JACK!

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #89 on: December 07, 2007, 11:30:18 AM »
Check your facts.

Indians had no wheel but they had gold, and colonialist came to steal. Had they come to build a nation here, they wouldn't have made straight to Indian cities and capitals. Why didn't they settle in the non-inhabitted areas and leave Indians alone!!!!

newman

« Reply #90 on: December 07, 2007, 11:32:23 AM »
Check your facts.

Indians had no wheel but they had gold, and colonialist came to steal. Had they come to build a nation here, they wouldn't have made straight to Indian cities and capitals. Why didn't they settle in the non-inhabitted areas and leave Indians alone!!!!
Because a worthless, primitive 'culture' is of little cosequence and cannot stand in the way of progress.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #91 on: December 07, 2007, 11:34:35 AM »

Ambiorix -

newman -
A moving wheel!!!!!!!!!!

No carts, no pullies, no trollies, NO WHEEL!

A circle on a callender means JACK!
OK I checked and you are right.
"A wheel with spokes first appeared on Egyptian chariots around 2000 B.C.E., and wheels seem to have developed in Europe by 1400 B.C.E. without any influence from the Middle East. Because the idea of the wheel appears so simple, it’s easy to assume that the wheel would have simply "happened" in every culture when it reached a particular level of sophistication. However, this is not the case. The great Inca, Aztec and Maya civilizations reached an extremely high level of development, yet they never used the wheel. In fact, there is no evidence that the use of the wheel existed among native people anywhere in the Western Hemisphere until well after contact with Europeans. "

http://www.ideafinder.com/history/inventions/wheel.htm

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #92 on: December 07, 2007, 11:36:48 AM »
Check your facts.

Because a worthless, primitive 'culture' is of little cosequence and cannot stand in the way of progress.
Are you sane ?

- Friedrich Nietzsche

newman

« Reply #93 on: December 07, 2007, 11:37:44 AM »
See the factually correct film Apocalyto. You'll see what brutal, cruel, cannibalistic creatures the indians were. Life under europeans was still better than life as they lived it.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #94 on: December 07, 2007, 11:39:56 AM »
See the factually correct film Apocalyto. You'll see what brutal, cruel, cannibalistic creatures the indians were. Life under europeans was still better than life as they lived it.
"Better lives" ? The problem they didn't actually lived under European rule. They have been destroyed. You can compare the European Brutallity to the native one, you'll just see how the Europeans were far worse.

- Friedrich Nietzsche

newman

« Reply #95 on: December 07, 2007, 11:42:10 AM »
"Better lives" ? The problem they didn't actually lived under European rule. They have been destroyed. You can compare the European Brutallity to the native one, you'll just see how the Europeans were far worse.
I have. And they weren't.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #96 on: December 07, 2007, 11:48:04 AM »
Check your facts.

A human being is a human being, and if he is primitive, even if he rejects progress intentionally, there is no right to steal from him. NEVER! Only some animals act like that and try to destroy the weak. We are people and Hashem gave us a soul and a moral code. Thou shalt not steal!!!

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #97 on: December 07, 2007, 11:50:34 AM »
I have. And they weren't.
1. Nazi Germany 38 million deaths, in World War Two, and the Holocaust,
2. Imperial Germany 34 million deaths,
by causing WW1, and the 1917 Flu, and the colonial depradations, in Africa.
3. Imperial China 28 million deathsby the 1900s famines, and slavery,
4. Imperial Russia 24 million deaths, by helping cause WW1, and numerous famines, and the Iranian famine of 1917
5. Communist USSR 21 million deaths, By famines, and oppressions
6. Imperial Austria 17.5 million deaths, by helping cause WW1
7. The demon Belgian king 15 million deaths, By inflicting the Congo empire democides
8. British Empire 12 million deaths By numerous famines, and wars in the early 20thC

:P

- Friedrich Nietzsche

newman

« Reply #98 on: December 07, 2007, 11:52:56 AM »
Check your facts.

A human being is a human being, and if he is primitive, even if he rejects progress intentionally, there is no right to steal from him. NEVER! Only some animals act like that and try to destroy the weak. We are people and Hashem gave us a soul and a moral code. Thou shalt not steal!!!
Why are you still using that electric computer provided by evil european colonists?

Go live in the jungle like your indian forebears.

You're a hypocrite!

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #99 on: December 07, 2007, 11:54:34 AM »
Ambiorix:

Raul, You're always siding with turd worlders.
I also begin to wonder if you're a Kahanist.
I hope you're not a NK-'Jew'

I support Israelites rights on Eretz Yisrael because they are the natives there. That's why I hate Palis invaders, indeed.