Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 3524 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Senior JTFer
Shalom
« on: December 11, 2007, 08:00:39 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 12:11:10 AM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Minutemen Founder Endorses Huckabee
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2007, 08:05:49 PM »
Well... I guess I am in betweeen a rock and a hard place then.  :-\

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2007, 08:08:34 PM »
Should this be in 2008 Presidential Elections or in Immigration Crisis?

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2007, 08:09:34 PM »
That's Awesome News... This means that they'll have an effect on Huckabee's Immigration decisions Longterm!

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2007, 08:50:29 PM »
                                                                                                                            בס''ד

Jim Gilchrist is also a Bible-believing Christian. He is very pro-Israel. JTF did a special article endorsing him when he ran for Congress in California. Unfortunately, the stupid voters in California did not elect him.

Huckabee's immigration proposal is better than that of the other major candidates. And Gilchrist obviously believes that we can hold Huckabee's feet to the fire on this issue. I want JTF to be one of the groups on the right that pressures Huckabee to keep his word on these issues if he is elected president.

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2007, 09:15:09 PM »
I think it's time that JTF officially endorses Mike for president.

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Kiwi

« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2007, 10:10:44 PM »
The Minutemen are great, many many US military Jews are members. I personal support them monthly with a sizable donation to their projects.

Its heart warming to see a candidate support them as well.  O0

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2007, 10:25:53 PM »
Mike Huckabee in Nov '08!  O0
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2007, 01:52:01 AM »
I feel a bit better about Huckabee now. Anything to slow the progress of the North American Union.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2007, 04:18:12 AM »
I heard about this earlier and I'm surprised. 

I didn't expect the Minutemen to endorse any candidate.

Offline igo

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2007, 04:46:19 AM »

I think what we're witnessing here with Huckabee's climb in the poles is the strength of the American Evangelicals. Most of them don’t want a murde…. ahem, a pro-abortionist leading the way for them (you know who that excludes). They don’t want someone who calls themselves Christian, but believes all kinds of strange things (take a guess). Nor do they want someone blaming America for all the troubles in the world either (got that one right did you). I think many of them realize Huckabee is the only one out of the bunch that can represent their values and have a chance at winning.

These are the only three candidates that interest me. Mike Huckabee. Tom Tancredo, and Duncan Hunter. At this point I'd pick Mike Huckabee as President, with either Duncan Hunter or Tom Tancredo as Vice President. This combination would begin to turn this country around. And I'll tell you what. This combination could beat Hillary who will run for the Democrats.

Mike Huckabee Ad: "Chuck Norris Approved"

12/08 Mike Huckabee - Chuck discuss faith

Huckabee wants to ‘take this nation back for Christ.’
http://www.onublog.com/post-88808

"I hope we answer the alarm clock and take this nation back for
Christ." Mike Huckabee.

Best regards,
apacallyps

ftf

« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2007, 03:58:09 PM »
I didn't know that Chuck Norris stands for Mike Huckabee, that's awesome.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2007, 09:00:48 PM »
The ad is corny but it still made me laugh when I saw it a few weeks ago. :)

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2007, 08:26:30 AM »

I think what we're witnessing here with Huckabee's climb in the poles is the strength of the American Evangelicals. Most of them don’t want a murde…. ahem, a pro-abortionist leading the way for them (you know who that excludes). They don’t want someone who calls themselves Christian, but believes all kinds of strange things (take a guess). Nor do they want someone blaming America for all the troubles in the world either (got that one right did you). I think many of them realize Huckabee is the only one out of the bunch that can represent their values and have a chance at winning.

These are the only three candidates that interest me. Mike Huckabee. Tom Tancredo, and Duncan Hunter. At this point I'd pick Mike Huckabee as President, with either Duncan Hunter or Tom Tancredo as Vice President. This combination would begin to turn this country around. And I'll tell you what. This combination could beat Hillary who will run for the Democrats.

Mike Huckabee Ad: "Chuck Norris Approved"

12/08 Mike Huckabee - Chuck discuss faith

Huckabee wants to ‘take this nation back for Christ.’
http://www.onublog.com/post-88808

"I hope we answer the alarm clock and take this nation back for
Christ." Mike Huckabee.

Best regards,
apacallyps

Many of Huckabee's opponents in a general election would try and claim that Bush Jr. was the "evangelical President."  So they'll try and claim that Huckabee would be just like him.  Huckabee needs to show that he's not him.   Bush Jr. has given evangelicals a bad reputation and people don't want to vote for someone in 08 who they think will be just like Bush Jr

Offline igo

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2007, 01:35:52 AM »
I agree.

Bush Jr. has disappointed me especially in his second term. With his open border policy, the Dubai ports scam, his nominating Harriet Myers to be a Supreme court judge without knowing her position on Roe vs Wade, his clueless trust in Russian Czar Vladimir Putin (who is blatantly trying to undermine [I mean destroy] America) and his applying pressure on little Israel to give up more of G-d's land to their enemies, etcetera, etcetera.

How Bush can support a two state solution in light of what the Bible teaches is beyond me? Real Christians scratch their heads at this one. The only way I can see it is if he doesn't understand what the Bible says. Does he know about Abraham, Isaac, Jacob? Or that the LORD will not protect a nation if they go against Israel? No wonder America is slowly sinking.

And so your quite correct when you say Huckabee needs to show that he's not Bush. I dont think he is. I feel Huckabee is a real Christian who will protect Israel. I only hope he stays true to his beliefs under all this political pressure. That is my concern.

Speaking of attack, I'll tell you what has me really concerned me about alot of these conservative bloggers and political commentators. While a large swath of the Christian right are flocking to support Huckabee (the main reason for his improved poll numbers) many of the right’s pundits are not supporting Huckabee. One of which, is Michelle Malkin.

Now I have always been a big fan of Michelle Malkin. But, I'm not so sure about this anymore. I'll tell you why I say this. I don't know whats gotten into her lately? She's got a huge smear campaign going on right now against Mike Huckabee. She's doing it because she thinks Huckabee's weak on immigration. She's actually trying to derail Huckabee's chances of winning the GOP nomination. All of this effort because she thinks he's lying about securing the borders.

Now I admit, in the beginning I was also concerned about Huckabee's position on immigration too. But, he eased my concerns when he came out with a real tough immigration plan last week. It's very good. The best one I've seen so far. It actually got him the endorsement from the Minuteman Project headed by Jim Gilchrist! Not too bad. The plan includes building a border fence as it's top priority.

Huckabee releases immigration plan
http://www.mikehuckabee.com/?FuseAction=Issues.View&Issue_id=26

But, Malkin, she is having none of it! She doesn't think Huckabee is tough on immigration and that he's being deceptive. So she is smearing Huckabee over at her website Hotair.com 24/7. And they're not even smearing him. Hotair is distorting and manipulating Hucks record and twisting the facts! One blogger in particular named Allahpundit, who writes comments at Hotair and is employed by Michelle, he is the resident atheist at Hotair.com. He is one of Michelle Malkins attack dogs (ie, bloggers). He really dislikes Huckabee, but not because of Huckabee's political views, because he is a Christian. I'm not kidding Hotair.com is becoming more and more anti-G-d every day! And this smear campaign, Michelle should change the name of her website to Huckair.com.

It pains me to say this, but unless Michelle Malkin starts reporting truthfully again and not like the Communist left, I am no longer a fan of hers. Or put it this way. I will think twice about the things she reports. If she's lying about Mike what else is she lying about? I actually think Hotair does not like it that Mike Huckabee is a bonafide Christian. They don't want America reverted back into a Godly nation. It's that bad. Her hate for Huckabee has me saying, "what the ... ?"

Summary
The Christian right is supporting Mike Huckabee, but the right’s pundits are not flocking to support him, and many of them are actually trying to derail him. Case in point:

Rush's Hit-Piece on Huckabee (this Youtuber is not me.)

Something is very very very very wrong with this picture.

IMO: If want Huck to win, he needs our prayers.

Best regards,
apacallyps

« Last Edit: December 14, 2007, 01:39:52 AM by apacallyps »

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2007, 07:50:20 AM »
I agree.

Bush Jr. has disappointed me especially in his second term. With his open border policy, the Dubai ports scam, his nominating Harriet Myers to be a Supreme court judge without knowing her position on Roe vs Wade, his clueless trust in Russian Czar Vladimir Putin (who is blatantly trying to undermine [I mean destroy] America) and his applying pressure on little Israel to give up more of G-d's land to their enemies, etcetera, etcetera.

How Bush can support a two state solution in light of what the Bible teaches is beyond me? Real Christians scratch their heads at this one. The only way I can see it is if he doesn't understand what the Bible says. Does he know about Abraham, Isaac, Jacob? Or that the LORD will not protect a nation if they go against Israel? No wonder America is slowly sinking.

And so your quite correct when you say Huckabee needs to show that he's not Bush. I dont think he is. I feel Huckabee is a real Christian who will protect Israel. I only hope he stays true to his beliefs under all this political pressure. That is my concern.

Speaking of attack, I'll tell you what has me really concerned me about alot of these conservative bloggers and political commentators. While a large swath of the Christian right are flocking to support Huckabee (the main reason for his improved poll numbers) many of the right’s pundits are not supporting Huckabee. One of which, is Michelle Malkin.

Now I have always been a big fan of Michelle Malkin. But, I'm not so sure about this anymore. I'll tell you why I say this. I don't know whats gotten into her lately? She's got a huge smear campaign going on right now against Mike Huckabee. She's doing it because she thinks Huckabee's weak on immigration. She's actually trying to derail Huckabee's chances of winning the GOP nomination. All of this effort because she thinks he's lying about securing the borders.

Now I admit, in the beginning I was also concerned about Huckabee's position on immigration too. But, he eased my concerns when he came out with a real tough immigration plan last week. It's very good. The best one I've seen so far. It actually got him the endorsement from the Minuteman Project headed by Jim Gilchrist! Not too bad. The plan includes building a border fence as it's top priority.

Huckabee releases immigration plan
http://www.mikehuckabee.com/?FuseAction=Issues.View&Issue_id=26

But, Malkin, she is having none of it! She doesn't think Huckabee is tough on immigration and that he's being deceptive. So she is smearing Huckabee over at her website Hotair.com 24/7. And they're not even smearing him. Hotair is distorting and manipulating Hucks record and twisting the facts! One blogger in particular named Allahpundit, who writes comments at Hotair and is employed by Michelle, he is the resident atheist at Hotair.com. He is one of Michelle Malkins attack dogs (ie, bloggers). He really dislikes Huckabee, but not because of Huckabee's political views, because he is a Christian. I'm not kidding Hotair.com is becoming more and more anti-G-d every day! And this smear campaign, Michelle should change the name of her website to Huckair.com.

It pains me to say this, but unless Michelle Malkin starts reporting truthfully again and not like the Communist left, I am no longer a fan of hers. Or put it this way. I will think twice about the things she reports. If she's lying about Mike what else is she lying about? I actually think Hotair does not like it that Mike Huckabee is a bonafide Christian. They don't want America reverted back into a Godly nation. It's that bad. Her hate for Huckabee has me saying, "what the ... ?"

Summary
The Christian right is supporting Mike Huckabee, but the right’s pundits are not flocking to support him, and many of them are actually trying to derail him. Case in point:

Rush's Hit-Piece on Huckabee (this Youtuber is not me.)

Something is very very very very wrong with this picture.

IMO: If want Huck to win, he needs our prayers.

Best regards,
apacallyps

I think Malkin is probably disappointed with his record as governor of Arkansas. I'm not sure who she'll support.  Her top choice is probably someone like Hunter. 

I think in 2000, conservatives in Texas insisted that Bush Jr. was conservative and I'm not sure if pundits like Malkin analyzed his record on issues like immigration when he ran.  She doesn't want to get disappointed again. 

I know that she's been disappointed with the "first tier candidates" and now adds Huckabee to this list who now is a "first tier candidate."

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2007, 08:11:57 AM »
Huckabee's clarification of his stance on immigration and the Minutmen endorsement is obviously a huge positive.

I can't really understand Malkin, Hot Air, and Allah Pundit bashing him for this. Makes no sense at all.

However, although Hot Air and Allah Pundit might have some sort of grudge against Huckabee they do raise some legitimate concerns over aspects of Huckabee's foreign policy statement.

I posted this in another thread, and I don't want to spam the board, but I'll re-post it here because it's germaine to this discussion. Here's a quote from Huckabee's foreign policy agenda (posted at Hot Air), portions of which I find highly alarming:

“American foreign policy needs to change its tone and attitude, open up, and reach out. The Bush administration’s arrogant bunker mentality has been counterproductive at home and abroad. My administration will recognize that the United States’ main fight today does not pit us against the world but pits the world against the terrorists…
As president, my goal in the Arab and Muslim worlds will be to calibrate a course between maintaining stability and promoting democracy. It is self-defeating to attempt too much too soon: doing so could mean holding elections that the extremists would win. But it is also self-defeating to do nothing. We must first destroy existing terrorist groups and then attack the underlying conditions that breed them: the lack of basic sanitation, health care, education, jobs, a free press, fair courts — which all translates into a lack of opportunity and hope. The United States’ strategic interests as the world’s most powerful country coincide with its moral obligations as the richest. If we do not do the right thing to improve life in the Muslim world, the terrorists will step in and do the wrong thing…
Sun-tzu’s ancient wisdom is relevant today: “Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.” Yet we have not had diplomatic relations with Iran in almost 30 years; the U.S. government usually communicates with the Iranian government through the Swiss embassy in Tehran. When one stops talking to a parent or a friend, differences cannot be resolved and relationships cannot move forward. The same is true for countries. The reestablishment of diplomatic ties will not occur automatically or without the Iranians’ making concessions that serve to create a less hostile relationship…
Whereas there can be no rational dealings with al Qaeda, Iran is a nation-state seeking regional clout and playing the game of power politics we understand and can skillfully pursue. We cannot live with al Qaeda, but we might be able to live with a contained Iran.”

It's really hard for me to support a schmuck that peddles crapola like 'the lack of basic sanitation, health care, education, jobs, a free press, fair courts — which all translates into a lack of opportunity and hope' is the underlying cause responsible for breeding mooooozie terror.

It's Islam, stupid !

If Huckabee believes this crap, he's truly clueless.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2007, 08:19:55 AM »
I've heard that Ann Coulter has called Huckabee 'The Republican Jimmy Carter'. I'm not sure if this is true, or why she might have said that. But I suspect it has something to do with statements like the one in the post above, explaining the 'root causes' of moooozie savagery.

Offline igo

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2007, 01:01:36 PM »
I totally agree.

That's exactly how I see it too.

The problem is Islam stupid, and until our leaders recognize this all the money and effort in the world won't fix a thing. More people need to understand this. It's so frustrating when they don't. That statement by Huckabee worries me too.

But, he did also say:

"There's no peaceful co-existence, there's no accommodation, there's no naïve nonsense that if we leave them alone they leave us alone. This is a war someone will win and someone will lose," he told WND during an exclusive one-on-one interview. "Whoever perseveres and whoever has the strongest will, will in fact win and that's why we can't give up," he said.

He also opposes international judicial jurisdiction over the United States and believes that judges who cite international law in their U.S. court opinions should be impeached. And like some in this politically correct world, Huck's not afraid to use the term "Islamofascism".

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=58183

I understand Michele Malkins concerns as they are mine as well, but we don't have a lot to choose from. I can't support an abortionist. No way! Ron Paul forget about it. The Mormon Mitt Romney? Nuh uh. The others are lifetime politicians who won't change a thing. Out of all the candidates Huck is probably our only chance. I like Duncan Hunter, but he has no chance. Same with Tom Tancredo. Huckabee is not as conservative on all of the issues I'd like, but right now a big thing with me is getting this nation back in good standing with the LORD. With the way this world is going with our enemies all around us, G-d is the only one that can save us. If Mike Huckabee truly fears the Lord and means what he says about Israel, G-d will bless us. There's something to be said for that I think alot of people are missing. America is going down because they have kicked G-d out of their lives and with that also go His blessings.

In 1787 Benjamin Franklin said, "I've lived, Sir, a long time, and the longer I live, the more convincing Proofs I see of this Truth — That G-d governs in the Affairs of Men. And if a sparrow cannot fall to the ground without his Notice, is it probable that an Empire can rise without his Aid?"

Ronald Reagan said in 1984, "America needs G-d more than G-d needs America. If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under G-d, then we will be a Nation gone under."

IN G-d WE TRUST (4 min)
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=58183

I understand Michele Malkins concerns as they are mine as well, but we don't have a lot to choose from. I can't support an abortionist. No way! Ron Paul forget about it. The Mormon Mitt Romney? Nuh uh. The others are lifetime politicians who won't change a thing. Out of all the candidates Huck is probably our only chance. I like Duncan Hunter, but he has no chance. Same with Tom Tancredo. Huckabee is not as conservative on all of the issues I'd like, but right now a big thing with me is getting this nation back in good standing with the LORD. With the way this world is going with our enemies all around us, G-d is the only one that can save us. If Mike Huckabee truly fears the Lord and means what he says about Israel, G-d will bless us. There's something to be said for that I think alot of people are missing. America is going down because they have kicked G-d out of their lives and with that also go His blessings.

In 1787 Benjamin Franklin said, "I've lived, Sir, a long time, and the longer I live, the more convincing Proofs I see of this Truth — That G-d governs in the Affairs of Men. And if a sparrow cannot fall to the ground without his Notice, is it probable that an Empire can rise without his Aid?"

Ronald Reagan said in 1984, "America needs G-d more than G-d needs America. If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under G-d, then we will be a Nation gone under."

IN G-d WE TRUST (4 min)

Huckabee is the only candidate running who has a chance at getting elected that on paper has positions Christians like me can support.

"I didn’t get into politics because I thought government had a better answer. I got into politics because I knew government didn’t have the real answers, that the real answers lie in accepting Jesus Christ into our lives... I hope we answer the alarm clock and take this nation back for Christ." Mike Huckabee 1998

America's greatest Defender has always been the LORD.

"What shall we then say to these things? If G-d be for us, who can be against us?" Romans 8:31

« Last Edit: December 16, 2007, 01:04:21 PM by apacallyps »

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2008, 09:39:35 PM »
Even though Gilchrist did endorse Huckabee, unfortunately Gilchrist is an extremely shady character who was thrown out of the minutemen project.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt