Author Topic: Another brave act by philistine ,kills and mutilates prostitude  (Read 14077 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Another brave act by philistine ,kills and mutilates prostitude
« on: December 16, 2007, 03:33:49 PM »
they are real warriors >:(   

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3483338,00.html 

In Cold Blood

Scene of the murder Photo: Yonat Atlas

PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi teen admits to killing prostitute for NIS 150

Dahariya resident stabs Zviya Yegudayev in the neck during argument over money, mutilates her body

Yonat Atlas Published:  12.16.07, 19:07 / Israel News 

A PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi admitted on Sunday to the murder of prostitute Zviya Yegudayev in Beersheba three weeks ago.

Yegudayev, a 28-year-old mother of three, was found by another prostitute in a grove near the Ben-Gurion University train station in the Negev city. Stab wounds and bruises were found all over her body.

Initially investigators believed the murder was carried out by a Beersheba resident, but a week ago, after processing evidence that was found at the scene of the crime, police arrested two brothers from the West Bank village of Dahariya, near Hebron.

One of the brothers reenacted the murder and said during his interrogation that he had killed the prostitute following an argument over money.

Superintendent David Shriki told Ynet that the teen said Yegudayev owed him NIS 150 (about $38) for sexual services that she was supposed to give him a week prior to the murder. According to the police officer, the PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi returned to Beersheba and stabbed the prostitute in the neck and then mutilated her body.

Advertisement   

The teen also stole Yegudayev's cell phone, Shriki said.

As for the murderer's brother, Shriki said "we are checking his level of involvement in the murder; he apparently helped his brother only after the murder occurred."

Police intend to file an indictment against the PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi teen with the Beersheba District Court in the coming days. 

Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Yogy

• Junior JTFer
Re: Another brave act by philistine ,kills and mutilates prostitude
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2007, 03:40:48 PM »
An immoral life, contrary to the Tanakh and the Torah She'bal Pe, and relations with the enemy lead only to such an outcome.
Let this be a lesson to every Jew and righteous Gentile.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2007, 06:37:38 PM »
Unless she was forced into prostitution, this mother of three deserved to die.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Kiwi

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2007, 07:00:18 PM »
It you going to kill, you do it quick and clean, not mutilate it. They are solely animals.  >:(

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2007, 07:03:30 PM »
The story says that  She owed him money for services she did for him..

What is going on there?!If she did a service for him, he is meant to pay her.

it is possible she did not have relations with him.. Maybe he paid her and she refused relations, and kept the money!

ah, maybe it was change from something like a 100 dollar bill .. in shekels.  The "poor" p@lestinians
« Last Edit: December 16, 2007, 07:06:27 PM by q_q_ »

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2007, 07:49:40 PM »
haha, muslims dont tolerate prostitutes like we do.... ;D
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
  • I drink wine out of nazis' skulls.
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2007, 08:06:34 PM »
This is just showing
HOW baalestinian "males"
prove their "masculinity"....

"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"
"Hussar alias Rac (Serb)"

http://www.myarmoury.com/feature_hussars.html
"Hussar or gussar originally meant "a robber" in Serbian. These horsemen served not only under the Polish and Lithuanian colors but also under those of the Holy Roman Emperor;"
http://www.husaria.jest.pl/rys.html
"Bardzo prawdopodobne, że początek swego istnienia husarze zawdzięczają Serbom. Po klęsce na Kosowym Polu w roku 1389 wszędzie szukali okazji do pomsty na Turkach.
Jan Długosz zapisał pod rokiem 1463, że w bitwie nad Sawą bił się Cohors Raczanorum (oddział Raców - Serbów). Po śmierci króla Macieja Korwina Serbowie udali się do Polski, aby kontynuować walkę z Turkami po usarsku."
http://www.angelfire.com/mi4/polcrt/WingedHussar.html
"The hussar concept began in Serbia, near the end of the 14th century. In the 16th century, painted wings or winged claws began to appear on cavalry shields. Wings were originally attached to the saddle and later to the back. In 1645, Col. Szczodrowski was said to have used ostrich wings.
In 1500, the Polish Treasury books make reference to hussars. Early on, they were foreign mercenaries, and were called Racowie from "Rascia" a word meaning "of Serbia." They came from the Serbian state of Ras."
http://www.fanaticus.org/DBA/armiesofthefanatici/DarrenBuxbaum/LaterSerbs/
"Serbian Gussars"
http://ac.bondurand.com/liste332.htm
"Les serbes avaient reconnu la nécessité d'une cavalerie légère, (...) ils développèrent leur propre cavalerie légère, les GUSARS ou USARS, d'où sont venus les hussards."
http://www.armae.com/contemporain/144epeesetdagues.htm
"Originaires de Serbie, les hussards furent des cavaliers d'élite, connus surtout en Hongrie puis en France, et imités par la suite partout en Europe."
http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/1b772/a9330/
"The area around the present Zorinsk (Ukrainia) belonged to the Serb Hussar Major Vuyich at the end of the 18th century."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenije_III
" Arsenije III (...) was inaugurating new Serb infantry and hussar regiments that were sent to the ongoing war."
http://www.gatago.com/pl/sci/historia/19850502.html
"Jan Długosz pod rokiem 1463 napisał, że w bitwie nad Sawą, biły się
"Cohors Raczanorum" / Początki husarii w bitwie na Kulikowym Polu
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc

Offline Hidden Author

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2007, 08:13:38 PM »

I thought JTFers cared about their fellow Jews. But apparently you--and not only you--are laughing over this woman's murder!

Kiwi

« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2007, 08:13:48 PM »
Nothing wrong with prostitutes, they do a job they get paid for it.

Its the oldest profession in the world.

Supply and demand.

Kiwi

« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2007, 08:14:46 PM »

I thought JTFers cared about their fellow Jews. But apparently you--and not only you--are laughing over this woman's murder!

To many women are worth nothing.

newman

« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2007, 08:34:43 PM »
At least prostitutes earn a living (unlike the charedim!) and nobody's forcing the clients to go with them. No demand= no supply. Blame the men for the prostitute problem.

Offline Hidden Author

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2007, 08:44:33 PM »
At least prostitutes earn a living (unlike the charedim!) and nobody's forcing the clients to go with them. No demand= no supply. Blame the men for the prostitute problem.

Actually both men and women are simply having sex for pleasure. The women gain pleasure from the money they "earn" while the men obtain pleasure more directly. So really both are equally to blame!

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2007, 09:05:21 PM »
I have nothing against prsotitutes. That's an undegnifying job, and I feel pity for them. But comparing Charedim with prostitutes is an unbearable insult to Jews!!!!!!
If a Gentile here in my village had made such an offensive remark, I'd probably have punched him or hit his head with an empty bottle of beer.

newman

« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2007, 09:14:32 PM »
I have nothing against prsotitutes. That's an undegnifying job, and I feel pity for them. But comparing Charedim with prostitutes is an unbearable insult to Jews!!!!!!
If a Gentile here in my village had made such an offensive remark, I'd probably have punched him or hit his head with an empty bottle of beer.

I didn't liken them to charedim, muttface!

I simply highlighted the fact that hookers work and charedim sponge off the taxpayer...................and it's TRUE!!!!!!!!

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2007, 09:28:57 PM »
But you are implying that prostitution is better than being a Charedi!!!!! Seriously offensive and hurting remark!!!
And except for a few Modern Orthodox, non Charedim vioalte at least some of the mitzvot. Do you prefer secular or half secular Jews?

newman

« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2007, 09:35:51 PM »
But you are implying that prostitution is better than being a Charedi!!!!! Seriously offensive and hurting remark!!!
And except for a few Modern Orthodox, non Charedim vioalte at least some of the mitzvot. Do you prefer secular or half secular Jews?

I did not! I made a comparison with regard to working versus bludging.

Charedim can be seen visiting prostitutes during the time of month they cannot sleep with their wives, BTW.

There is no hallacha that says a charedi cannot work. I simply made the point That prostitutes pay their way and charedim do not (about 65%+ don't, anyway).

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2007, 10:02:52 PM »

Charedim can be seen visiting prostitutes during the time of month they cannot sleep with their wives, BTW.

There is no hallacha that says a charedi cannot work. I simply made the point That prostitutes pay their way and charedim do not (about 65%+ don't, anyway).

STOP LASHON HARA AGAINST THE CHAREDIM

newman

« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2007, 10:03:59 PM »

STOP LASHON HARA AGAINST THE CHAREDIM

Is there ONE group of misfits you DON'T defend?

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2007, 10:11:03 PM »
What did you mean by that accusation of Charedim visiting prostitues when their wives are Nidah? Do you mean that Jews who keep the Laws of Nidah are bogus? Do you support the reform abolishing Nidah Laws?
BTW, no real Charedi would visit a prstitute. Firstly because it's immoral sex, and secondly becuase a prostitute is ALWAYS Nidah, since they never go to mikveh.

newman

« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2007, 10:15:50 PM »
What did you meant by that accusation of Charedim visiting prostitues when their wives are Nidah? Do you mean that Jews who keep the Laws of Nidah are bogus? Do you support the reform abolishing Nidah Laws?
BTW, no real Charedi would visit a prstitute. Firstly because it's immoral sex, and secondly becuase a prostitute is ALWAYS Nidah, since they never go to mikveh

You're an idiot if you think Charedim don't sin from time to time like everyone else.

Secondly there are many different sects of charedim with different rabbis.SOME charedim claim that visiting a prostitute is NOT strictly forbidden as long as she is not married to someone else.

Read 'The Israelis' by Donna Rosenthal.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2007, 10:24:19 PM »
There may be some Charedim who sin, but you had just written Charedim in general. It's a great sin!!!!!
And you didn't answer my question. Do you reagard Jewish family purity laws ( Not sleeping with one's wife while Nidah) as something of misfits? Do you support abolishing that Laws?

newman

« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2007, 10:27:13 PM »
There may be some Charedim who sin, but you had just written Charedim in general. It's a great sin!!!!!
And you didn't answer my question. Do you reagard Jewish family purity laws ( Not sleeping with one's wife while Nidah) as something of misfits? Do you support abolishing that Laws?

I've NO criticism of Jewish Family Laws! Nor did I say those who obey them are misfits.

LEARN TO READ, YOU THIRD WORLD MONKEY!!!!!!!!!

I simply said said some charedim go with prostitutes during this time.

They are misfits because they are anti-zionist.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2007, 10:37:10 PM »
Not all Charedim are anti-Zionist. And anyway I find this words very offensive.
I made a comparison with regard to working versus bludging.

It's also offensive itself to bring Charedim issues into a thread about prostitution!!!!!!

newman

« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2007, 10:38:50 PM »
Not all Charedim are anti-Zionist. And anyway I find this words very offensive.
I made a comparison with regard to working versus bludging.

It's also offensive itself to bring Charedim issues into a thread about prostitution!!!!!!

Who cares what you think?

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2007, 11:03:59 PM »
I am sick heaing and reading anti Charedim bashing in the secular leftist or nazi-like newspapers here. And now I find similar comments here also!!!!
Remember, statiscally only 10% of Israelis are fully observant, and nearly all are Charedim!!!!!! What other obdervant Israelis do you know? I have never heard about non Charedim abstaining from using the TV and cell phones on Shabat!!!!
(Except for Karaites and Samaritans, but surely you don't like them)