Should Hidden Loser be banned at last?

Yes
8 (50%)
No
6 (37.5%)
Not sure
2 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Time to ban Hidden Troll.  (Read 2584 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Time to ban Hidden Troll.
« on: December 17, 2007, 12:05:33 AM »
Moderators, it's time to ban Hidden Moron. His "F___ G-d" picture in this week's Ask JTF is a thousand miles over the line. His sarcastic, baiting, and at times obscene posts have been tolerated for long enough. He asks Chaim outrageous questions about masturbating and calling Hitler (ys"vz) a saint, and then when he is causing the forum to boil over with rage and disgust, backtracks and asks legitimate questions for a few more weeks, then ups the ante once more. Everybody can see this cycle.

This year, countless trolls and cranks have been banned--Ahmad613, Tonycali, Din Rodent, FOTL, and Anus-T--just to name a few. Some of these crackpots (primarily FOTL) did a lot less than Hidden Loser has over his time at JTF and actually were funny in their trolling. Chaim called FOTL an evil person (which I would debate, but that's besides the point)--what then does that make an individual who posts pictures saying "F*** God" and writes "Adolf Hitler zt"l" to Chaim?

It's LONG past time to get rid of this troll.

Chaimfan

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
Re: Time to ban Hidden Troll.
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2007, 12:20:06 AM »
Yup.

He got his chance but now its over.

I vote to ban him.

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2007, 12:21:20 AM »
Yes. He can find another forum to troll.

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2007, 02:07:11 AM »
Yes, I agree!
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2007, 04:33:56 AM »
Wait a minute, guys.

I think his question this week gave me a chance to discuss the anti-Bible attacks that are frequently made by Bible-haters.

He asks tough questions and I am not afraid of tough questions. Listen to my response to his question this week about a quote from the Bible that is constantly used by anti-religious Bolsheviks to attack the Tanach.

I think his questions make the program more interesting.

You may not know this, but he defended us when a self-hating Israeli was attacking us on zootube. So he's not totally against us.

Let's not ban everyone who disagrees with us. Let's learn to debate and answer so that we can be more effective representatives of our movement.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2007, 07:09:57 AM »
Wait a minute, guys.

I think his question this week gave me a chance to discuss the anti-Bible attacks that are frequently made by Bible-haters.

He asks tough questions and I am not afraid of tough questions. Listen to my response to his question this week about a quote from the Bible that is constantly used by anti-religious Bolsheviks to attack the Tanach.

You may not know this, but he defended us when a self-hating Israeli was attacking us on zootube. So he's not totally against us.

Let's not ban everyone who disagrees with us. Let's learn to debate and answer so that we can be more effective representatives of our movement.

Amen!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2007, 07:30:59 AM »
Fotl was much better then hidden
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2007, 07:31:52 AM »
Fotl was much better then hidden

I agree.

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2007, 08:07:56 AM »
FOTL better than Hidden?  If you think that, then you must be really really sexually deprived!

If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2007, 08:44:04 AM »
Chaim is right we need to have some apposing viewpoints brought up from time to time. If Chaim is willing to put up with his questions and thinks he can use them to express the difference between our point of view verses the oppositions it may not be all bad. We have enough administrators and moderators around to keep an eye open with out have to have an all out banning for now.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2007, 09:10:03 AM »
Chaim is right about Hidden Author defending us on YouTube. 

One time when Adam613 was ranting about how JTF and how anti-male we are, Hidden Author asked if he knew all this why he was a member. 

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2007, 09:41:30 AM »
Wait a minute, guys.

Let's not ban everyone who disagrees with us. Let's learn to debate and answer so that we can be more effective representatives of our movement

I agree  O0
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2007, 09:45:51 AM »
I agree ban this troll!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2007, 12:47:28 PM »
if you're going to ban him, ban me also...I want to share and disagree with JTF whenever I feel you guys say something that is wrong.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2007, 12:55:01 PM »
if you're going to ban him, ban me also...I want to share and disagree with JTF whenever I feel you guys say something that is wrong.

Nobody's being banned.

Didn't you read what Chaim wrote?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2007, 12:56:14 PM »

Nobody's being banned.

Didn't you read what Chaim wrote?

Yes...I was making an extra point by saying that.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2007, 08:32:57 PM »
Well, his picture was obscene beyond words. Yes, Chaim spun it around to our advantage, but it was disgusting.

Offline IR0N GREEK

• New JTFer
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2007, 10:59:27 AM »
Does anyone know why Iron Greek was banned???
Or was it a error like masterwolfs???
I really liked that guy he made some really good points! He was wise beyond his years!!!  ;D :-\ :-X >:(