Author Topic: To all you White/Jew hating members, Happy Kwanzaa!!!!!!  (Read 4460 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
To all you White/Jew hating members, Happy Kwanzaa!!!!!!
« on: December 24, 2007, 12:50:09 AM »
I'll be celebrating this year, by eating at Roscoe's chicken and waffles.

Kiwi

Re: To all you White/Jew hating members, Happy Kwanzaa!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2007, 12:51:34 AM »
What the hell is this?  :-\

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2007, 01:01:56 AM »
I'll be celebrating this year, by eating at Roscoe's chicken and waffles.

..........and roach alla king!!!

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2007, 02:16:33 AM »
I saw Kwanzaa gift cards at Best Buy. I couldn't believe it. I broke out hysterically laughing. I live in a mostly white area too.

Kiwi

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2007, 06:46:39 AM »

No, it starts December 26 and ends January 1.

Thats what I thought getting in early  ???

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2007, 01:13:35 PM »
I saw Kwanzaa gift cards at Best Buy. I couldn't believe it. I broke out hysterically laughing. I live in a mostly white area too.

Yes, my post office has 'kwanzaa' stamps.   I couldnt beleive it.  Makes me want to puke.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2007, 01:19:21 PM »

;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2007, 01:23:23 PM »
I be eatin' at Roscoe's wit Kwanza Klaus mmmmm hmmmm ;D

http://www.fresnobeehive.com/archives/upload/2007/01/roscoes.jpg
« Last Edit: December 24, 2007, 02:10:09 PM by JTFFan »

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2007, 01:25:29 PM »
Are we planning a party? I'll bring the 40's, ribs and the condoms! (Oh wait, scratch the last one, who needs that at a "Kwanzaa" Party?) ;D

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2007, 02:12:21 PM »
Condoms???  on Kwanzaa???????   

SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
Kwanza Clause will NOT pass out welfare checks to you and your family this year!!!

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2007, 02:30:44 PM »
Condoms???  on Kwanzaa???????   

SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
Kwanza Clause will NOT pass out welfare checks to you and your family this year!!!

Sorry, I get a little emotional, drunk and sex crazed at Kwanzaa. It must be the ribs and 40's! :::D
No welfare checks? Briann: Why you be doin' me like that b?  :::D

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2007, 03:17:15 PM »

YEA HO HO HOS!
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2007, 03:39:11 PM »
I find it offensive to make fun an ethnical holiday. Those people don't have the opportunity to celebrate their national feasts in their own African countries, their homelands, and celebrate a feast for all Africans together, because they were mixed up by slavery.
BTW, an ethnical/national holiday celebrated with a meal is allowed by strict Hallacha. A religious holiday not stated in the Torah is forbidden to both Jews and Gentiles. But you do the opposite: respect Christmas which a new religious holiday (forbidden not only for being from a non-Torah religion, but especially because men must not create any religious holiday, even a Noahide is forbidden to create his own holidays!) but make fun of Kwanza!!!!!

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2007, 04:26:59 PM »
what is Kwanzaa :P

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2007, 04:30:18 PM »

See DanBenNoah's post just above yours, he spells it out pretty well.  :)
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2007, 07:52:52 PM »
I think you have all mistaken, Kwanzaa is an infectious disease from the Congo.
Symptoms include hallucination. Thats how the illness became a holiday, hallucination.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2007, 07:55:40 PM »
I find it offensive to make fun an ethnical holiday. Those people don't have the opportunity to celebrate their national feasts in their own African countries, their homelands, and celebrate a feast for all Africans together, because they were mixed up by slavery.
BTW, an ethnical/national holiday celebrated with a meal is allowed by strict Hallacha. A religious holiday not stated in the Torah is forbidden to both Jews and Gentiles. But you do the opposite: respect Christmas which a new religious holiday (forbidden not only for being from a non-Torah religion, but especially because men must not create any religious holiday, even a Noahide is forbidden to create his own holidays!) but make fun of Kwanza!!!!!
oh shut up! Do you think these devils stop murdering white's on their special days?!

Those people don't have the opportunity to celebrate their national feasts in their own African countries
Well, who's bloody fault is that! "National"  :::D :::D :::D These people can't even live in tribes...let alone going national  ::) :::D :::D

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2007, 08:18:02 PM »
oh shut up! Do you think these devils stop murdering white's on their special days?!

Those people don't have the opportunity to celebrate their national feasts in their own African countries
Well, who's bloody fault is that! "National"  :::D :::D :::D These people can't even live in tribes...let alone going national  ::) :::D :::D

Why so much hate against blacks? Emperor Selasie of Ethipia was Black. I admire him as a righteous man for having sided with Erhipian Jews. (Please don't mistake me for a rastafari, I said ADMIRE, not worshipp!!!!)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2007, 08:22:35 PM »

It is that special looting time of the year
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2007, 08:23:12 PM »
Why so much hate against blacks
why? Why because i lived with these people! I have with these 2 eyes of mine...see the real black man...not on television...REAL life! It aint no pretty picture!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2007, 08:25:22 PM »
I don't hate blacks cause of the skin color, I hate the race card they pull for everything.  And every city they have touched they destroyed across America.   And it is long over due that people stop bowing to these barbarian savages.

newman

« Reply #21 on: December 24, 2007, 10:22:27 PM »

1/ It's NOT an 'ethnic holiday'. It's a made-up, fabricated, black militant creation.

2/ Blacks are free to return to Africa and celebrate ALL their traditions anytime they wish.

3/ There are no 'national' african anythings! All african 'nations' are creations of europe just like arab 'nations'. These people are tribes who live in a continent. There is NO sense or concept of nationhood over there.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2007, 10:28:44 PM »
I find it offensive to make fun an ethnical holiday.

It's not even an ethnic holiday. It was made up by a black communist patterned after the principles of the SLA Symbionese Liberation Army, the Marxist terrorists that kidnapped Patty Hearst.

Kwanzaa is completely made up and it's Marxist not ethnic in origin.

Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #23 on: December 24, 2007, 11:50:39 PM »
If they are so thrilled on celebrating "African Holidays" why don't they go to Africa to celebrate?  They can start the festivities by them eating each other and building huts out of mud, grass and monkey poop.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: December 25, 2007, 12:04:40 AM »

It is that special looting time of the year

One more shoplifting day to go! ;D