Author Topic: Good Exercises for Women  (Read 13222 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Good Exercises for Women
« on: December 27, 2007, 11:48:57 AM »
I am like David Ben Mosche when it comes to working out,,,  But I know some workouts that men do may be too much for women, but I still think working out either cardio or with weights is good for you, it keeps you toned and a strong healthy heart.   So what is a good suggestion for women and working out?  Cause I have a sister, nieces and a mother.  And I understand it varies from different age range.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: Good Exercises for Women
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2007, 11:59:21 AM »

I take working out seriously lol. Yeah thats me.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2007, 12:14:11 PM »
Wolf, I enjoy working out with free weights.  Here's a web site where you can buy DVD's:

http://www.firmdirect.com

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2007, 03:28:50 PM »
Wolf, I enjoy working out with free weights.  Here's a web site where you can buy DVD's:

http://www.firmdirect.com

Has this worked for you?

Joe Schmo

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2007, 03:45:17 PM »
I am like David Ben Mosche when it comes to working out.

How's that?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2007, 04:47:08 PM »
Since I've been doing these Firm workouts, I've noticed tremendous strength gains.  For example, in the past I used to be able to do maybe 3 straight legged pushups.  Now I can do at least ten. 

But you have to do them regularly.  And I'm not always good about that. 

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2007, 01:01:59 PM »

How's that?

Means I know David goes to his gym almost every day, if it wasn't for eating and sleeping he would live in a gym he is worst then me lol

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2007, 01:03:31 PM »
And take  a look at this site ladies this is for you

http://www.womenshealthcaretopics.com/bn_fitness_Upper_Body_Exercises.htm

Joe Schmo

« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2007, 01:32:42 PM »

How's that?

Means I know David goes to his gym almost every day, if it wasn't for eating and sleeping he would live in a gym he is worst then me lol

But he has no time for the forum?  :'(

Kiwi

« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2007, 06:48:32 PM »

I take working out seriously lol. Yeah thats me.

Looks like you are doing very well  O0

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2007, 07:32:04 PM »

How's that?

He also has some personal things going on Chaim knows about so do I, eventually I will convince him to join in.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2007, 07:33:10 PM »
How's that?
He also has some personal things going on Chaim knows about so do I, eventually I will convince him to join in.

Good work, Masterwolf.

Kiwi

« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2007, 08:35:38 PM »
 Good  Exercises for Women - swimming -joga- pilates - belly dancing - tai chi- even ball room dancing- kick boxing - tai bo.

Anything that stretches the muscle out rather than bulks it up. Womens muscles need to be longer and lean ideally.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2007, 09:39:07 PM »
   I have personal trainer in my country and he's fantastic! He helped me a lot but always I had to do more than the last time! I did a lot of abdomen's exercises ( reached over 2000/workout),cardio, thighs..etc and since I am a tennis coach, playing tennis is helping me as well ...for older women lifting weight are very good for osteoporosis. for younger women everything is aloud... :)
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Joe Schmo

« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2007, 11:01:39 PM »
How's that?
Have you ever met him? I have.

Really, Yacov?  You've met David?

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2007, 11:47:13 PM »
He must of met David when he went to NY to do the interview with Chaim last year and no I don't go to the same gym, but I have known David for err few years already.  If you hear any of the classic QPTV audios done around 2003 any of the clips or footage he mentions "A strong supporter sent this, thank you Silver" that was my very old email I had called SilverWolf,, lol now its Master, the funny part of the Master in the sn when I debate blacks they end up kicking themselves calling me Master.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2007, 12:05:27 AM »

I have personal trainer in my country and he's fantastic! He helped me a lot but always I had to do more than the last time! I did a lot of abdomen's exercises ( reached over 2000/workout),cardio, thighs..etc and since I am a tennis coach, playing tennis is helping me as well ...for older women lifting weight are very good for osteoporosis. for younger women everything is aloud..

Do you know of any good personal trainers in NY?  Have you been keeping up with the exercises your trainer gave you since you've been living here?  You look great!

Kiwi

« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2007, 12:57:30 AM »
Belly Dancing

Not in the presence of men because it is extremely immodest.

:::D I mean in classes its only women there  ;D

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2007, 01:13:29 PM »
I have personal trainer in my country and he's fantastic! He helped me a lot but always I had to do more than the last time! I did a lot of abdomen's exercises ( reached over 2000/workout),cardio, thighs..etc and since I am a tennis coach, playing tennis is helping me as well ...for older women lifting weight are very good for osteoporosis. for younger women everything is aloud..

Do you know of any good personal trainers in NY?  Have you been keeping up with the exercises your trainer gave you since you've been living here?  You look great!

no I don't know personal trainers here in NY, and I didn't work out at all here ... :( :( :( but I know what  I have to do, but here I didn't start yet.... :( :( :(
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2008, 04:42:45 PM »
Belly Dancing

Still thats pretty embarrassing!  ;D

I find Yoga and all the movement exercises boring, but they are very beneficial. I just do a quick jog, and then its team sports or badminton.

Kiwi

« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2008, 06:37:05 AM »
Belly Dancing

Still thats pretty embarrassing!  ;D

No its not Sarah the women are of all ages I am the youngest at 33 and they go up from there, we talk, dance, have a great time and get fit. I have lost 3 inches off my waist, and toned my body.

Its all about being women, no one is negative at all. Sometimes we laugh too much  ;)

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2008, 07:34:19 PM »
After my knee reconstruction I did swimming, and not being able to walk for 3 months took a toll, but I do suggest any exercise is better than nothing.  ;)

I have toned and lost 1 inches around my waist with belly dancing. And my Doc loves it thinks its great and going to recommend it, I also did a fitness test and I am up two points YAY  ^-^

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2008, 07:58:31 PM »
I tried this Bellydancing For Weightloss video taught by Rania.  I must have done something wrong the first time because my knees ended up hurting.  The second time wasn't as bad, but I just cannot shake my hips as fast as those women were doing.  Nor was I able to do that move where you shimmy and walk forward at the same time. 

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2008, 08:07:08 PM »
I tried this Bellydancing For Weightloss video taught by Rania.  I must have done something wrong the first time because my knees ended up hurting.  The second time wasn't as bad, but I just cannot shake my hips as fast as those women were doing.  Nor was I able to do that move where you shimmy and walk forward at the same time. 

Thats advance stuff lol, you need to start slow knees bent and the shimmy is really once you have control over you lower ab's. Better being shown by a real woman, because you need to be able to move muscles in your pelvic area to do it safely and comfortably.

I have the shimmy now to two minutes without stopping, I laugh to much and lose it.  :::D
I dance now two hours day.  ;D

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2008, 08:16:15 PM »
LOL.
I'll stick to my bollywood dancing, since I don't have to move my hips as much.

I would love to do that it looks so much fun  :)