Author Topic: Non-Kosher Animal Meat (For The Gentiles)  (Read 22333 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Non-Kosher Animal Meat (For The Gentiles)
« on: January 02, 2008, 09:49:20 PM »
I had rabbit in Europe and horse, yes horse, Carne di Cavalo, and the rabbit is actually lighter then chicken meat, and if you eat beef and you had meat from a horse and you wouldn't know you couldn't tell the difference it taste fairly the same but the horse has I tad darker color then cow.

« Last Edit: January 02, 2008, 10:39:37 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Non-Kosher Animal Meat (For The Gentiles)
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2008, 10:54:31 PM »
I had rabbit in Europe and horse, yes horse, Carne di Cavalo, and the rabbit is actually lighter then chicken meat, and if you eat beef and you had meat from a horse and you wouldn't know you couldn't tell the difference it taste fairly the same but the horse has I tad darker color then cow.

Nothing like a Bugs Bunny lunch..eh?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2008, 10:57:07 PM »

Eww, according to the Holy books, the souls of homosexuals get reincarnated into Rabbits.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2008, 11:29:46 PM »

Eww, according to the Holy books, the souls of homosexuals get reincarnated into Rabbits.

Oh no...I'm going have to stick with Kermit the frog legs... :P
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2008, 12:06:55 AM »
I don't eat non-kosher animals, even though I'm not Jewish. If I ate some, I'd do publicly and choose those which people here feel aversion to. Why? Just because most Gentiles here feel aversion to many animals but eat pork and make fun of Jews for avoiding pork. So I'd like to see what they'd say if I ate rats, insects.... Surely they would criticize me for eating "dirty animals"!!!! And I'd reply: "Weren't you who said dietary laws are superstition and people can eat everything?"

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2008, 12:38:14 AM »
Well what meats sold in the US do you eat? (Kosher for Jews,,, Non Kosher for Gentiles)
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2008, 12:47:52 AM »

I have a pet bunny you know...  >:( :P ;D

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2008, 12:49:36 AM »
Rabbit meat taste no different then chicken in fact the meat is very lighter compared to chicken.   And actually a very healthy meat.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2008, 12:54:44 AM »
Frankly I don't buy this "healthy meat, non-healthy meat" nonsense (as in you are only supposed to eat the white and not the dark meat). Dark meat is tastier and richer and that's how G-d intended it to be. It has more calories, which for the vast majority of human history was a GOOD thing. Calories and saturated fat are NOT evil, boys and girls. They are a source of ENERGY--that is it.

Our real enemy is synthetic hydrogenated oils (trans fats), which cause 90% of artery disease in our country, contribute to diabetes and cancer, and belong only on the axles of your car, not in your body.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2008, 01:01:04 AM »
But aren't chicken skins and fat used to make the broth for soup?   Hey you guys are Jewish, where the concept came from,,,,the oldest remedy for a cold is Chicken Soup

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2008, 01:06:00 AM »
I differ with Chaim on this issue. Chicken skin is SUPPOSED to be tasty because it has more fat. That is part of design and basic biology. G-d knew it would be loaded with energy, so he made it extra-tasty. For most of history, mankind has been in a state of hunger, not obesity.

Calories are NOT bad unless you take in more than you burn!

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2008, 05:04:23 AM »
imo I'd say it's because of the fat which gives it the flavour roughly. ;)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2008, 07:44:53 AM »
Alligator tongue..mmm mm delicious!

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2008, 08:11:07 AM »

:o
Can you provide a source ? sounds intresting...
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

ftf

« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2008, 09:23:55 AM »

Seconded, please provide a source.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2008, 09:42:03 AM »

Seconded, please provide a source.

Perhaps it's the bunny rabbits who become reincarnated into Homosexuals...

It's the chicken or the egg my friends..

ftf

« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2008, 09:56:38 AM »
I've never seen anything in the bible to suggest that re-incarnation occurs.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2008, 02:41:24 PM »

"One who commits the sin of homosexuality will reincarnate as a male or female rabbit,
depending on which aspect of the sin he commited."
 http://koshertorah.com/PDF/arizalteshuva.pdf
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

ftf

« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2008, 02:49:46 PM »
As far as I can see, all of the quotes are from the talmud which I personally do not set any store by, I see no quotes there from the tanakh.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2008, 02:53:04 PM »
As far as I can see, all of the quotes are from the talmud which I personally do not set any store by, I see no quotes there from the tanakh.

I wasn't addressing you. And I personally dont need or want to prove anything to you.

ftf

« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2008, 02:55:58 PM »

I wasn't addressing you. And I personally dont need or want to prove anything to you.
....I was one who had asked for the information, and I was just giving my opinion, thanks for the link, sorry if I acted in an unfriendly manner.

ftf

« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2008, 03:11:02 PM »

"One who commits the sin of homosexuality will reincarnate as a male or female rabbit,
depending on which aspect of the sin he commited."
 http://koshertorah.com/PDF/arizalteshuva.pdf

How do you know if someone will be a male or female rabbit?

I think the article said that the penetrator will be a male rabbit and the penetrated will be a female rabbit, it doesn't cover the idea of someone who's done both.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2008, 03:23:11 PM »
Wait, reincarnated? I never knew Jews believed in Reincarnation?
Or is this not Judaism?

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2008, 03:29:11 PM »
Can you please provide the sources where this is found?

I allready did, check one of the above posts. Sarah- the vast majority do, only a tiny minority say they dont (becuause in truth they didn't learn it, and therefor are ignorant about this subject).

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2008, 03:56:45 PM »
Reincarnated into this world? :o