Author Topic: re; Chaim said do not drive BMW or Mercedes of you are Jewish what about DMX ?  (Read 6112 times)

Offline bongoid

• Full JTFer
I listened to Chaims broadcast Saturday about not driving Mercedes & BMW's because of their involvement in the  Holocaust. What about Chrysler products from 1998 to 2007 during the time Chrysler was called "Daimlerchrysler"  (DMX on the stock ticker ) & part od Merdedes-Benz?. Does this prohibition apply to any Plymouth,Dodge,Chrysler,Eagle & Jeep made in that time period ?
  What about other makes that use many German parts like Volvo of Sweden ?
  Do people know that Bayer aspirin was part of IG Farben,the people who brought you Zyklon-B ?

Kiwi

I can't afford a BMW or a Mercedes. And I can't take aspirin, so I am good  O0

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
I can't afford a BMW or a Mercedes. And I can't take aspirin, so I am good  O0

O0

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
I have no car. It stinks. and i can afford living without it.

I want an electrical car, don't care who produces it.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Should it really matter?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer

Well, most Europeans use Trains for transportation anyway. ;)

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal

Unless it's more than 1000 km, than i prefer flying .

Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer

yes, definitely O0

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal

yes, definitely O0

But if had power, i'd forbid intra-european flights.

All by trains. you can make them drive 350 km / hour.
so...

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
yes

Kiwi

Oh now we are talking I love trains  :D

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
Oh now we are talking I love trains  :D

yup ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D

Kiwi

One time in my life I want to travel over Europe by train, I think it would so great  :)

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
One time in my life I want to travel over Europe by train, I think it would so great  :)

I've done that well not all over mainly Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Austria, France, England, Switzerland, Slovenia and Nazi Croatia.

Kiwi

I've done that well not all over mainly Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Austria, France, England, Switzerland, Slovenia and Nazi Croatia.

Did you like it?

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer

Did you like it?

Yes, I liked it overall and all the countries except Nazi Croatia because it was super poor and the taxi drivers wanted my friend and I to sollicit KKKroat ProSStitutes, and the hotel room in Croatia was super noisy with KKKroat beer bottles and wrestling or something next door in the hotel room.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
I listened to Chaims broadcast Saturday about not driving Mercedes & BMW's because of their involvement in the  Holocaust. What about Chrysler products from 1998 to 2007 during the time Chrysler was called "Daimlerchrysler"  (DMX on the stock ticker ) & part od Merdedes-Benz?. Does this prohibition apply to any Plymouth,Dodge,Chrysler,Eagle & Jeep made in that time period ?
  Do people know that Bayer aspirin was part of IG Farben,the people who brought you Zyklon-B ?
Something that most people don't know is that Volvo Car Division is actually owned by Ford Motor Company along with Jaguar, Land Rover, Austen Marten and (Mazda to the Extent Japans Government allows). 
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
Something that most people don't know is that Volvo Car Division is actually owned by Ford Motor Company along with Jaguar, Land Rover, Austen Marten and (Mazda to the Extent Japans Government allows). 

Didn't know that

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal

nope. it's full of niggersmuzzies. even the TGV!

Kiwi

Even so I love to travel, every much a Gypsy at heart.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal

If you visit Belgium , call me!

Kiwi

;D I will by that time I will need a cup of coffee  ;) O0

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer

I might be going to Belgium next summer, well Germany for sure. NRW.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal

I might be going to Belgium next summer, well Germany for sure. NRW.

You can contact me, I'll be glad to guide you in our cities. If i am not working/or on holiday myself

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
It would be great to meet a righteous Western European O0 O0 O0