Author Topic: Post a picture of yourself  (Read 41098 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Post a picture of yourself
« Reply #200 on: January 21, 2008, 07:38:52 PM »
You have to have a myspace acct to view others photos dont you?
no althoug mine is set to private

wait that's you?!  damn you're huge!  glad you are on our side.

btw, i'm on facebook.
me
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Kiwi

« Reply #201 on: January 21, 2008, 07:39:07 PM »
Wait a minute I thought those were optional?  :o
When i was about 15 they had a nude beach about 5 miles from my house all summer me and my friends you walk down to that beach :D

We have a few of them here, right beside the beach of walking the dogs  :::D

Lol noooo way Id never go to one of those :o

Trust me, the sights aint all that good  :::D :::D

Just Erica

« Reply #202 on: January 21, 2008, 07:40:02 PM »
http://myspace.com/semperwifey

Sheesh, you sure do have some big guns (arms) there, Erica.  (not a bad thing)  What are you, like 6'2?  I can't tell if all those girls in your gallery are yours but there are some nice looking girls there.   O0
I'm 5'6". I don't think my arms are muscular (don't know what you were looking at, really.) And I have 5 girls. The oldest two are my beautiful stepdaughters and the other three are my biological beauties. :) Thanks for the compliment. :)

Kiwi

« Reply #203 on: January 21, 2008, 07:41:48 PM »
When i was about 15 they had a nude beach about 5 miles from my house all summer me and my friends you walk down to that beach :D

3 blocks from my house was the beach but i had to walk 5 miles to that beach

I live on the coast too I love it. I can't stand being away from it.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #205 on: January 21, 2008, 07:42:48 PM »

Lol noooo way Id never go to one of those :o

Trust me, the sights aint all that good  :::D :::D
[/quote i did'nt go that way i just observed
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Joe Schmo

« Reply #206 on: January 21, 2008, 11:34:53 PM »
I am the highest earner on here per annum

You said that you were going to make an enormous financial controbution to JTF. 

What ever became of that?

Are you just full of hot air?

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #207 on: January 22, 2008, 01:12:22 AM »
rIGHT HERE IS HOW IT GOES.

The poster boy of jtf has to be me, obviously i will only be his side kick, as he reigns supreme, but for the future of jtf, i have to be the posterboy for these reasons...

1) i am genetically 100 percent perfect in every way shape and form..

2) I am the most cultured and educated on this forum after chaim, my knowledge is second to none.

3) I am the highest earner on here per annum
genetically perfect? As in beauty?

kellymaureen

« Reply #208 on: January 22, 2008, 01:28:06 AM »

The poster boy of jtf has to be me, obviously i will only be his side kick, as he reigns supreme, but for the future of jtf, i have to be the posterboy for these reasons...

2) I am the most cultured and educated on this forum after chaim, my knowledge is second to none.

That was great satire :D

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #209 on: January 22, 2008, 01:35:11 AM »

That was great satire :D

This is one of the dumbest things I've seen on the forum so far, joking or not. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

raiseyourfist

« Reply #210 on: January 22, 2008, 01:45:33 AM »

Then in that case you are a brilliant person to outbest even the likes of an 'aussie battler like me'

1) There is no perfect shape, if you had a perfect mind i could counteract that.

2) The most cultured and educated person would not make such immodest statement as these but sometimes we all act and say things so crazy i would almost agree with you if you were to stay silent

3) The third point however leads me to believe you work for either the government or the taxation department and are aware of everyones monetary situations national or international... my question to you is how much do you contribute to JTF's monetary activism programs... pro rata it should be more than any one else

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #211 on: January 22, 2008, 02:44:55 AM »
Here I am

"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Joe Schmo

« Reply #212 on: January 22, 2008, 02:48:43 AM »

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #213 on: January 22, 2008, 02:52:40 AM »
If anyone would like to see a pic of me, feel free to PM me. I will certainly send a pic of me that I just found on my computer to members I trust and that have been on here awhile. I will be careful not to let it get into the wrong hands.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #214 on: January 22, 2008, 03:12:28 AM »
If anyone would like to see a pic of me, feel free to PM me. I will certainly send a pic of me that I just found on my computer to members I trust and that have been on here awhile. I will be careful not to let it get into the wrong hands.
yes, especially with traitorious in the trees at the moment ;)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #215 on: January 22, 2008, 03:15:07 AM »
yes, especially with traitorious in the trees at the moment ;)

I didn't get your last post. Hope I don't seem retarded.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #216 on: January 22, 2008, 04:40:56 AM »

Then in that case you are a brilliant person to outbest even the likes of an 'aussie battler like me'

1) There is no perfect shape, if you had a perfect mind i could counteract that.

2) The most cultured and educated person would not make such immodest statement as these but sometimes we all act and say things so crazy i would almost agree with you if you were to stay silent

3) The third point however leads me to believe you work for either the government or the taxation department and are aware of everyones monetary situations national or international... my question to you is how much do you contribute to JTF's monetary activism programs... pro rata it should be more than any one else

1) i am the best genetically on here, that is fact, man women or cat, i am the best for sheer beauty....

2) I am the most educated and cultured person on here, just because i say i am, does not take away from such a irrefutable fact.

3) My contributions as i have honestly stated thus far has been terrible as far as financial, ive only just graduated from university so its taken a while for me to settle. I could have just lied and claimed ive contributed millions, but i havnt, but i will make a substantial contribution, much greater than many of the forum members here as i can afford to....

Just Erica

« Reply #217 on: January 22, 2008, 04:45:58 AM »

1) i am the best genetically on here, that is fact, man women or cat, i am the best for sheer beauty....

2) I am the most educated and cultured person on here, just because i say i am, does not take away from such a irrefutable fact.

3) My contributions as i have honestly stated thus far has been terrible as far as financial, ive only just graduated from university so its taken a while for me to settle. I could have just lied and claimed ive contributed millions, but i havnt, but i will make a substantial contribution, much greater than many of the forum members here as i can afford to....
Just adding a little bit for you...
"I'm not always right, but I'm never wrong. However those who say I'm wrong, are mistaken." lol

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #218 on: January 22, 2008, 04:48:41 AM »
ok, so give us a picture of you?

I congratulate you on your university qualification!! O0 O0 What did you qualify in?

Now, I can understand that you are bathing in your accomplishments-dont we all, especially accomplishing something weve worked hard over for years. But anyway, it's not really nice comparing yourself to others (and the bible says so aswell!). Neither is it nice to press others into the mud and proclaim your finacial superiority. Anyway, just some friendly advice :)

ps. we want a photo ;)

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #219 on: January 22, 2008, 05:26:31 AM »

I congratulate you on your university qualification!! O0 O0 What did you qualify in?

Now, I can understand that you are bathing in your accomplishments-dont we all, especially accomplishing something weve worked hard over for years. But anyway, it's not really nice comparing yourself to others (and the bible says so aswell!). Neither is it nice to press others into the mud and proclaim your finacial superiority. Anyway, just some friendly advice :)

ps. we want a photo ;)

I never claimed i was more rightous than anyone else, i simply claimed i was most apt in those 3 categories which show a strong to positive correlation that i should be the poster boy of jtf(after chaim).

I had my pics up for the pleasure of those who wittnessed them, but removed them for my own safety. i will happily have my gentic code pmed to people if they wish.

As i say i am the most decorated and electrifying poster in jtf history, i am young and rich and if jtf use me wisely can be the catalyst to make this movement even greater than it already is.....

raiseyourfist

« Reply #220 on: January 22, 2008, 05:29:14 AM »

ps. we want a photo ;)

I never claimed i was more rightous than anyone else, i simply claimed i was most apt in those 3 categories which show a strong to positive correlation that i should be the poster boy of jtf(after chaim).

I had my pics up for the pleasure of those who wittnessed them, but removed them for my own safety. i will happily have my gentic code pmed to people if they wish.

As i say i am the most decorated and electrifying poster in jtf history, i am young and rich and if jtf use me wisely can be the catalyst to make this movement even greater than it already is.....

hall of fame or wall of shame ????

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #221 on: January 22, 2008, 05:42:00 AM »

ps. we want a photo ;)

hall of fame or wall of shame ????

hall of fame

Kiwi

« Reply #222 on: January 22, 2008, 05:59:26 AM »

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #223 on: January 22, 2008, 07:49:42 AM »

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #224 on: January 22, 2008, 07:52:24 AM »

ps. we want a photo ;)

it's just, it was sort of "in your face"-know what i mean? Never mind.

Removed for your own safety? But if you want to be "poster boy", you can just put it up anyway right?

Genetic code? I don't get it? s it like your blood line? hehe, im not too familiar with this, eventhough it really interests me1

Take Care ;)