Author Topic: Favorite Horror Movies?  (Read 7526 times)

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Favorite Horror Movies?
« Reply #50 on: January 22, 2008, 11:09:20 PM »

For those of you that like Zombie movies, that new Will Smith one, I am Legend, is really good. I liked it.  8)
Looks good. But i don't like the idea of watching another bloody anti-Jew schvartzva. Ah, but then again, it confirms blacks to cockroaches... :::D :::D :::D

Will Smith doesn't strike me as "anti-Jew" he seems like an okay guy to me.  :)
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #51 on: January 22, 2008, 11:12:00 PM »

For those of you that like Zombie movies, that new Will Smith one, I am Legend, is really good. I liked it.  8)
Looks good. But i don't like the idea of watching another bloody anti-Jew schvartzva. Ah, but then again, it confirms blacks to cockroaches... :::D :::D :::D

Will Smith doesn't strike me as "anti-Jew" he seems like an okay guy to me.  :)
i think some members will come correct you in a moment lol :::D 8;)

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #52 on: January 22, 2008, 11:33:14 PM »
yup, might be a good idea.
Besides, people watching suicides, increase their chances of themselves commiting suicide

Umm, I don't know about that. Watching these videos of these girls consuming what they did isn't going to increase my chances of emulating that behavior. I don't think that many others would be persuaded by doing this either by seeing it. But nontheless, one is certainly better off not witnessing such an act. But witnessing someone else witnessing the event is priceless :)

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #53 on: January 22, 2008, 11:42:14 PM »
yup, might be a good idea.
Besides, people watching suicides, increase their chances of themselves commiting suicide

Umm, I don't know about that. Watching these videos of these girls consuming what they did isn't going to increase my chances of emulating that behavior. I don't think that many others would be persuaded by doing this either by seeing it. But nontheless, one is certainly better off not witnessing such an act. But witnessing someone else witnessing the event is priceless :)
But people mentally ill, will see suicide attempts, and think theire not alone, and "everybody is doing it". I once read a psychological thing, and it said for every suicide, people' chances of resorting to suicide increases?.