Author Topic: Are You Evil If You Don't Want Kids?  (Read 12680 times)

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
Re: Are You Evil If You Don't Want Kids?
« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2008, 08:57:15 PM »
Well, I appreciate the compliment, Vito.  I would never rule anything out entirely.  That kid kinda looks like me as a kid.  I have noticed some kids are much better behaved than others.  If I were to have children, I would love to know the keys to raising a good family.  It's also a good point that it is probably better off to not have children than to be an awful parent and raise a monster.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2008, 09:00:13 PM by Ari »

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2008, 08:58:21 PM »
Ever tried watching the news with kids in the room? They're a pain.

Just sit on them.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2008, 09:01:56 PM »
  when you find the right person, you'll have kids if there is everything right between you two...
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2008, 09:03:51 PM »
By bringing up kids, i reckon your life's experiences will be pretty much complete.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2008, 09:04:37 PM »
Here's a rather extreme example of a woman who doesn't want kids!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/femail/article.html?in_article_id=495495&in_page_id=1879

newman

« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2008, 09:05:34 PM »
you are definatelyevil if you actively dont want kids, you are the reason why whites jews and chrisstains are dying out, and third world people are running this earth.

Especially jews, they should def have as many kids as possible as there are only 14 million of jews worldwide, you must protect the jewsih poluation...

We'll NEVER, ever compete with third world animal fertility and birth rates. It's like trying to compete with third world wage levels.....it can't be done.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2008, 09:06:35 PM »
Yes, its pretty selfish. What if our parents didn't want kids? But either way sometimes it could be a blessing in disguse expecially for Jews. The religious are growing (and influencing the next born generation to live a rightious life) while the secular are 2 grown kids with a dog.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2008, 09:07:21 PM »
Um no, you're only evil if you intentionally hurt people.  ::)

Anyway, decided on no kids? Welcome to the club.  :::D

I can understand Why you don't want kids!!!  you live in NYC with all kind of wild animals and you don't want to hurt your kid, right?

Oh if I ever did hypothetically have children, I definitely wouldn't raise a child here, never, not in this cesspool of a city. I'd move somewhere more rural and wholesome to raise a family, fresh air, trees, open sky, good schools that are far less "multicultural".
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2008, 09:08:22 PM »
Um no, you're only evil if you intentionally hurt people.  ::)

Anyway, decided on no kids? Welcome to the club.  :::D

I can understand Why you don't want kids!!!  you live in NYC with all kind of wild animals and you don't want to hurt your kid, right?

Oh if I ever did hypothetically have children, I definitely wouldn't raise a child here, never, not in this cesspool of a city. I'd move somewhere more rural and wholesome to raise a family, fresh air, trees, open sky, good schools that are far less "multicultural".

see??? told ya!!! :::D
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: January 24, 2008, 09:09:28 PM »

Just sit on them.

They might enjoy it too much if you were to do that ;)

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2008, 09:11:31 PM »

Just sit on them.

They might enjoy it too much if you were to do that ;)

Keep them happy and in their place!

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2008, 09:13:24 PM »
I don't think it's evil, but I definitely plan on raising a righteous family someday O0

newman

« Reply #37 on: January 24, 2008, 09:13:52 PM »
Yes, its pretty selfish. What if our parents didn't want kids? But either way sometimes it could be a blessing in disguse expecially for Jews. The religious are growing (and influencing the next born generation to live a rightious life) while the secular are 2 grown kids with a dog.

Selfish?

Everything people do on this earth is selfish. People have kids because THEY WANT TO. That's 'selfish' too.

Do you know anybody with kids who didn't really want them but said.."Well we really wanted to be childless but gosh, darn it we better do our biological duty".....?

It's lifestyle choice...................nothing more.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #38 on: January 24, 2008, 09:13:59 PM »
you are definatelyevil if you actively dont want kids, you are the reason why whites jews and chrisstains are dying out, and third world people are running this earth.

Especially jews, they should def have as many kids as possible as there are only 14 million of jews worldwide, you must protect the jewsih poluation...

It's evil not to have children.  I believe that everyone who believes in just and moral things has a duty to have children and impart one's wisdom to them, so that you will have given a benefit to the world after you pass on.  It might seem naive, but imagine if all of the good people on the earth decided not to have kids, and after a few generations the world was completely populated with evil people.  For good people to not have children is to stand by why evil people are having children while doing nothing about it.  It is basically standing idly by why evil takes over the world.  This might sound stupid to some people, but look at the decline of the population in Europe and the growth of third-world populations.  If the current trends continue, the world will not be a happy place to be in 100 years, and it is all due to selfish people who want to live in comfort.  When this is done on a massive scale, it is CATASTROPHIC.  There is really little that we can do to help humanity once we are gone, and the best way to do that is with your offspring.  If you choose not to have children, everything you believe in will have been somewhat in vain if it is not passed on.  To not have children is to deny our primary purpose on the earth.  We are given the opportunity to take everything we know, and create our version of what we believe to be a perfect person, and to not take that amazing opportunity is a huge waste.

I'm especially shocked to see so many Jews on here who don't plan on having any children.  After the Holocaust, intermarriage and spiritual destruction all over the galut and Israel, terrorism, etc, to not want to have children when you are 100% able to is selfish, evil, and an insult to the Jewish people in general.  It's my belief that every Jew should have as many children as they can reasonably and comfortably have, if it's two it's two, and if it's 12, it's 12.  Regardless of the number, at least SOME procreation is a must.   
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #39 on: January 24, 2008, 09:16:10 PM »
By the way, I heard on a radio ad that one in seven children comes from a home with a deceased parent.  I even took the charity's number down and may volunteer.  See, I have some good in  me yet.   O0

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #40 on: January 24, 2008, 09:17:39 PM »

Selfish?

Everything people do on this earth is selfish. People have kids because THEY WANT TO. That's 'selfish' too.

Do you know anybody with kids who didn't really want them but said.."Well we really wanted to be childless but gosh, darn it we better do our biological duty".....?

Some people (expecially men), do it because its a commandment from G-d (the first one), my understanding is that women naturally want to have kids.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #42 on: January 24, 2008, 09:20:48 PM »

Selfish?

Some people (expecially men), do it because its a commandment from G-d (the first one), my understanding is that women naturally want to have kids.

Yes, it does seem that women naturally have the tendency to have kids than most men

newman

« Reply #43 on: January 24, 2008, 09:23:49 PM »

Selfish?

That's correct.

Women have a deap-seated biological need to reproduce. Men only have an instinct/desire to spread their seed. While some religious folk may reproduce to fulfill a mitzvah, 99% of affluent, western men only desire to copulate.

Third worlders reproduce as a means of old age care because they are poor and their countries have no social security.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #44 on: January 24, 2008, 09:30:20 PM »
It's evil not to have children. 

LOL, you make the presumption that the conditions to have children are a given, like we're all issued with that angel of a women that will be our wives and mother of our children. Well, it doesn't always work that way. 23 years of dating and I can't think of one ex-girlfriend that was wife material, there was always a "red flag", a "deal breaker", that made the thought of marrying that woman for life, well, unthinkable. And I'm not talking frivilous stuff here, I wasn't put off because she had a hammertoe, I was literally repelled by horrible shortcomings, we are talking MAJOR defects of character, upbringing, and even sanity.  :::D

So what's a guy to do? You accept the cards you've been dealt and enjoy the advantages, like freedom, spontaneity, low stress, low responsibilty, it's fun to be free. I travel, enjoy my friends, buy myself big-boy toys without having to justify the frivilous purchase to anybody.  :)

newman

« Reply #45 on: January 24, 2008, 09:37:25 PM »
I donated sperm to a lesbian couple in Sydney's inner city, so I've done my bit.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #46 on: January 24, 2008, 09:38:32 PM »
Great point, NYer!

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #47 on: January 24, 2008, 09:39:01 PM »
I donated sperm to a lesbian couple in Sydney's inner city, so I've done my bit.

:D

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #48 on: January 24, 2008, 09:41:32 PM »
Great point, NYer!

Thanks, just my honest opinion.  :)

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #49 on: January 24, 2008, 09:42:25 PM »

Hey newman, what's Austrailia like, I might move there if Hitlery becomes President.  ;)