Author Topic: Are You Evil If You Don't Want Kids?  (Read 12678 times)

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Are You Evil If You Don't Want Kids?
« Reply #50 on: January 24, 2008, 09:43:08 PM »
I donated sperm to a lesbian couple in Sydney's inner city, so I've done my bit.

:D

lol, excellent idea ;D ;D ;D

newman

« Reply #51 on: January 24, 2008, 09:47:51 PM »
I donated sperm to a lesbian couple in Sydney's inner city, so I've done my bit.

Hey newman, what's Austrailia like, I might move there if Hitlery becomes President.  ;)

It's great but we've got stupid, girlie-man gun laws like DC! >:(

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #52 on: January 24, 2008, 09:49:50 PM »

Hey newman, what's Austrailia like, I might move there if Hitlery becomes President.  ;)

Oh forgot about that!  ::)
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #53 on: January 24, 2008, 09:52:55 PM »

How did a country like that get into the position of having repressive gun laws? I always think of parts of Australia as being like the old west here in the USA
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

newman

« Reply #54 on: January 24, 2008, 09:54:36 PM »

And things are a ripoff compared to the USA:

Cigarettes $8 / pack

Six-pack of beer $10

Wrangler jeans $90 ($25-$30 in the US)

Toyota Hilux (Tacoma) 4WD pickup $35,000 ($18,000 in the US)

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #55 on: January 24, 2008, 09:55:39 PM »

And things are a ripoff compared to the USA:

Cigarettes $8 / pack

Six-pack of beer $10

Wrangler jeans $90 ($25-$30 in the US)

Toyota Hilux (Tacoma) 4WD pickup $35,000 ($18,000 in the US)

wow, seems like alot more ;) :D

newman

« Reply #56 on: January 24, 2008, 09:59:02 PM »

How did a country like that get into the position of having repressive gun laws? I always think of parts of Australia as being like the old west here in the USA

You can have a gun but it must be kept disassembled and the ammo stored seperately. You cannot use it for self defense. Even if a 6'6" maniac with an axe breaks into your home, if you use a firearm to defend yourself it's a crime (you can use a machette but not a gun!??)

Plus you must belong to a registered club, liscencing, registration blah blah blah.

It's not so strict for farmers as they need to have them on hand.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #57 on: January 24, 2008, 10:05:46 PM »

You can have a gun but it must be kept disassembled and the ammo stored seperately. You cannot use it for self defense. Even if a 6'6" maniac with an axe breaks into your home, if you use a firearm to defend yourself it's a crime (you can use a machette but not a gun!??)

Plus you must belong to a registered club, liscencing, registration blah blah blah.

I see you've got problems with moronic "liberals" in power as well.  >:(
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

newman

« Reply #58 on: January 24, 2008, 10:10:43 PM »

I see you've got problems with moronic "liberals" in power as well.  >:(

OOh yeah! As well as a sick, leftist cultural elite in the media, self-hating left teachers and college professors, guilt-ridden, self-hating pro-diversity wankers..........just like the good ol' USA.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #59 on: January 24, 2008, 10:20:47 PM »

I hope you're joking.  :-\

newman

« Reply #60 on: January 24, 2008, 10:21:12 PM »
I can be a very selfish person and I don't ever enjoy being around anyone else's kids. Maybe I worked in retail too much, but when I hear a kid start screeching or crying I feel an urge to go over and smack them, but I know I can't because I don't want a child abuse/assault charge, and truth be told I don't really want to harm the child... but I can't stand that noise.

Plus I've seen so many horrible images of horrific birth defects that it would frighten me more than anything if someone told me I was pregnant. I'd be popping folic acid pills like crazy and driving myself insane praying for everything to be normal, which would probably drive my blood pressure up.

Some women have different biology, too.

Some (like Kellymaureen) can have a child and keep the figure of a teenager. Others have one and weigh 200+ lbs afterward and never lose it. Look at your mother to see if it will happen to you.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #61 on: January 24, 2008, 10:24:01 PM »
Some women have different biology, too.

Some (like Kellymaureen) can have a child and keep the figure of a teenager. Others have one and weigh 200+ lbs afterward and never lose it. Look at your mother to see if it will happen to you.

Well that's another thing too. I'm already sort of big (trying to work on that though).

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #62 on: January 24, 2008, 11:23:31 PM »
In this day and age there are lot of advantages for not having kids. 60% percent divorce rates and guys getting there back sides whooped in court will keep me from ever getting married and having kids.    I personally want to keep what I make for myself and want to retire early.   The only way I can accomplish this is by not having children.  I hope some pretty girl, doesn't seperate me from house and everything I ever worked for.  Hopefully, I'll keep  my head on straight! 

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #63 on: January 24, 2008, 11:31:56 PM »
In this day and age there are lot of advantages for not having kids. 60% percent divorce rates and guys getting there back sides whooped in court will keep me from ever getting married and having kids.    I personally want to keep what I make for myself and want to retire early.   The only way I can accomplish this is by not having children.  I hope some pretty girl, doesn't seperate me from house and everything I ever worked for.  Hopefully, I'll keep  my head on straight! 

I do realize that sometimes this is easier said than done. So, I say a little prayer for all the JTF guys out there-- stay safe

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #64 on: January 24, 2008, 11:35:51 PM »
yes very evil.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #65 on: January 25, 2008, 12:59:24 AM »
It's evil and is rooted in rather shallow, selfish thinking. For me, continuity is a major factor for wanting to have kids. Raising children may be a struggle, but it's also a beautiful blessing!

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #66 on: January 25, 2008, 01:00:26 AM »
I can't stand children.

Also, I don't like anything in the house that poops.

Newman, why do I get the image of your living room looking like it has a bunch of empty beer cans laying around with the t.v on Aussie football and leftover pizza with a gun laying next to a recliner?  ;D
:::D :::D i have that same image! :::D :::D :::D

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #67 on: January 25, 2008, 01:09:35 AM »
Well, I think I still need more a father (mine is remarried and not with me) than children. The world is overpopulated, and Mankind will not disappear for some people not having children. However Torah says that Jews and Noahides must have children. I think that the singles or married who voluntarily choose not to have children should be excluded from important positions like politics. How can you handle a nation, if you are not capable of managing a familly???

kellymaureen

« Reply #68 on: January 25, 2008, 01:19:12 AM »
No I dont think that they are evil.  If someone does NOT want to have children then they should NOT.  Its a 24-7 job, not easy, sometimes thankless, sometimes frustrating, sometimes a financial drain, sometimes an emotional drain.....but ALWAYS the very best,  most rewarding job I have ever had, wouldnt trade having a son for anything and one day if its meant to be I'd like to have another.  Nothing else has taught me patience, understanding and love like being a mother has :)

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #69 on: January 25, 2008, 01:45:10 PM »
I thought you wanted to abandon kids you already have.
What a relief.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Kananga

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #70 on: January 25, 2008, 01:52:14 PM »
There's no way I'm ever getting married to a woman who refuses to have kids with me.   I'd rather stay single.

newman

« Reply #71 on: January 25, 2008, 01:57:45 PM »
Continuity is the main reason I'm NEVER having kids. If the little bugger turned out like me, I'd drown it.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #72 on: January 25, 2008, 02:17:45 PM »
I'm surprised that so many people here agree to not having children!!!! Those who think they'll NEVER become parents should be more carefull when they stick to extreme opinions. That applies both to leftist seculars and to rightists.
I remember the thread about HIV research.... many opposed to a cure for AIDS.... if they mean to never have kids....then....when I asked them "what if your son or daughter caught HIV, chas veshalom? No wonder that they still keep their opinion!!!!! They really won't have kids!!!!
And the same applies to liberals who support gay adoption........what if they happen to die, and their children were adopted by a gay couple, chas veshalom? But they won't care about it!!!!! Just because they mean to have no kids!!!!!!!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #73 on: January 25, 2008, 02:19:43 PM »
the answer is : yes it is evil not to have kids.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

newman

« Reply #74 on: January 25, 2008, 02:22:28 PM »
People may change their mind about things but so what?

People should be free to have the lifestyle of their choice as long as they're not harming others or forcing others to take part. Calling those who opt not to have children (for whatever reason) 'evil' is over the top. Muderers, terrorists and rapists are evil. To put the childless-by-choice crowd in with them is just silly.