Author Topic: "Life after white people "  (Read 16863 times)

Offline bongoid

• Full JTFer
"Life after white people "
« on: January 25, 2008, 08:45:46 AM »
Recently on History international,I saw an interesting 2 hour special called " Life after People". Essentially it was the story of how our civilization,cities,roads & other infrastructure would fare if humanity suddenly just disappeared. In increments of one,five fifty,one hundred & two hundred years & so on,it showed how our buildings,cars ,railroads & bridges would fare with no one left to maintain them.It told how zoo animals would run wild in N.America & how some  of our dogs & cats would evolve in the new world of no humans.
 My question is; How would things evolve if White people disappeared & it was just a world of schvartza's ? What would the time line be of one,five,fifty,one hundred years & two hundred years & so forth?
 What would the hypothetical TV program "Life after White People" be like ?
 What a great idea for Youtube,Jewtube.com or JTF video !

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: "Life after white people "
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2008, 08:47:22 AM »
Recently on History international,I saw an interesting 2 hour special called " Life after People". Essentially it was the story of how our civilization,cities,roads & other infrastructure would fare if humanity suddenly just disappeared. In increments of one,five fifty,one hundred & two hundred years & so on,it showed how our buildings,cars ,railroads & bridges would fare with no one left to maintain them.It told how zoo animals would run wild in N.America & how some  of our dogs & cats would evolve in the new world of no humans.
 My question is; How would things evolve if White people disappeared & it was just a world of schvartza's ? What would the time line be of one,five,fifty,one hundred years & two hundred years & so forth?
 What would the hypothetical TV program "Life after White People" be like ?
 What a great idea for Youtube,Jewtube.com or JTF video !

I seen the show ,was pretty good. Chernobyl is good to see what a city turns into thats been unattended for a long time.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2008, 08:49:50 AM »
I am Legend

:::D :::D :::D

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2008, 09:48:03 AM »
in a world without whites,
the "yellows" would finish the Shvartzzies in no time.

Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2008, 08:52:06 PM »

you are 100% right. Whites are the best thing blacks ever had!

Just Erica

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2008, 02:47:43 AM »

Actually, people who think like you aren't the best thing blacks ever had. I'll side with good, descent, tolerant whites any time, though.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2008, 06:09:01 AM »

Actually, people who think like you aren't the best thing blacks ever had. I'll side with good, descent, tolerant whites any time, though.
:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2008, 08:33:52 AM »
How would things evolve if White people disappeared

Fine Example is New Zealand  ::)

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2008, 02:13:23 PM »
Take a look at Detriot, Philly or any other city where whites have forsaken. The only non blacks you will find there are Korean grocers, arab cigarette stores that sell lottery tickets, Chinese take out places that have more bullet proof glass around them than a bank and liquor stores. You will see one vacant lot after another that has been turned into the 'obama rama crack and whore house', garbage strewn about, black men passed out drunk and stoned on the street, fat hoprah like women clutching their low IQ social security collecting bastard kids, all speaking some type of ghettoese tongue, a black mayor ala marion 'the [censored] set me up' barry, a city coucil that resembles something out of a national geographic mag and streets amd avenues named after black criminals such as marcus garvey, malcolm excrement, willie horton drive, tawana brawley leadership academy, and last but not least martin lucifer king memorial center. Wait till the crack head mulatto rolls in the white house you will really see what a white house without a white will be like.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2008, 02:23:56 PM »
Look on Zimbabwe former Rhodesia, five years after Mugabe's rascist and lowed by western left regime ethnicly cleansed the country from evil white capitalist land owners, the now fully free founders of civilisation are eating one another... ::) What is lesson from Rhodesia, SA or Israel? Never Surrender for piss.   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2008, 02:32:56 PM »
Take a look at Detriot, Philly or any other city where whites have forsaken. The only non blacks you will find there are Korean grocers, arab cigarette stores that sell lottery tickets, Chinese take out places that have more bullet proof glass around them than a bank and liquor stores. You will see one vacant lot after another that has been turned into the 'obama rama crack and whore house', garbage strewn about, black men passed out drunk and stoned on the street, fat hoprah like women clutching their low IQ social security collecting bastard kids, all speaking some type of ghettoese tongue, a black mayor ala marion 'the [deleted] set me up' barry, a city coucil that resembles something out of a national geographic mag and streets amd avenues named after black criminals such as marcus garvey, malcolm excrement, willie horton drive, tawana brawley leadership academy, and last but not least martin lucifer king memorial center. Wait till the crack head mulatto rolls in the white house you will really see what a white house without a white will be like.
Many years ago I had the privilege of going to the south Bronx on business a few times a week. If anyone wants to know what a world would be like after white people they needed to see that place back then. Words can't describe the devastation that existed in that place. Its over 20 years since the last time I was up there. I have been told today in some places where they demolished the buildings they made one and two family housing other parts the streets have been cleared of all buildings and are empty. How can a city with some of the highest  real estate values in the country have vacant land that no one wants? Long story short in America their really is no life after white people! None worth talking about anyway.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline bongoid

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2008, 02:48:50 PM »
Take a look at Detriot, Philly or any other city where whites have forsaken. The only non blacks you will find there are Korean grocers, arab cigarette stores that sell lottery tickets, Chinese take out places that have more bullet proof glass around them than a bank and liquor stores. You will see one vacant lot after another that has been turned into the 'obama rama crack and whore house', garbage strewn about, black men passed out drunk and stoned on the street, fat hoprah like women clutching their low IQ social security collecting bastard kids, all speaking some type of ghettoese tongue, a black mayor ala marion 'the [deleted] set me up' barry, a city coucil that resembles something out of a national geographic mag and streets amd avenues named after black criminals such as marcus garvey, malcolm excrement, willie horton drive, tawana brawley leadership academy, and last but not least martin lucifer king memorial center. Wait till the crack head mulatto rolls in the white house you will really see what a white house without a white will be like.

Excrementery my dear fjack ! excrementery !
     BTW, Malcom the Tenth a.k.a. Malcolm X-crement was a criminal dope dealer/pimp &  a racist  who hated whites.Why he ever merited a postage stamp in his honor is beyond me ! A  stamp honoring CBP & JTF would have been more apropos !

Just Erica

« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2008, 02:56:23 PM »
Fjack, it's apparent that you are an angry man. You sit at your computer thinking of clever ways to down black people. The name-calling is kind of funny but what's sad is that you actually believe the things you say. There is no Tawana Brawley leadership academy... MLK wasn't the devil... Marion Barry is an a&@, though. The problem is that you act as though you've done absolutely NO wrong in your life. You're not perfect, fjack. Judging an entire population of one race is WRONG on so many levels. And for you or anyone else to think that Obama becomming president will change the culture of America is ALSO wrong and childish. I've heard things like "He'll move into the white house and there will be family reunions featuring chicken and watermelon..." I think people who say things like that are ignorant.

Just Erica

« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2008, 05:45:40 PM »

Excrementery my dear fjack ! excrementery !
     BTW, Malcom the Tenth a.k.a. Malcolm X-crement was a criminal dope dealer/pimp &  a racist  who hated whites.Why he ever merited a postage stamp in his honor is beyond me ! A  stamp honoring CBP & JTF would have been more apropos !
Like a lot of people here, you are stuck. Malcom X wasn't a perfect man at all. I hate that he hated white people and called them the devil but I admired him because he found out for himself that whites aren't evil. He found out that the 'man' he had been following was evil. He even mentioned it in an interview before he died, right after he came back to the States from Mecca. He was told that ALL white people (blue eyed, blonde haired people) were evil. When he went to Mecca, he saw blue-eyed, blonde haired WHITE people praying to the same God he prayed to. The Nation of Islam hated that he came back from that experience thinking differently and had him killed for his troubles.

Yes Malcom x was a con-artist, a thief and a few other things before he went to jail but he changed right before he died. It goes to show you that when you feed b.s. to ignorant people, they believe it until it's proven that what they learned was B.S.

He merited a postage stamp because he, like MLK, JFK, RFK and other freedom fighters were cut down before they got a chance to make a real difference in the world. I hope that Elijah Muhammad is paying dearly for his part in brainwashing newcomers to the Nation of Islam. He thought he was God...he was only a child molesting rapist and a liar.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2008, 04:58:42 PM »
Malcolm excrement's book was written by alex haley who was sued for his plagarism of the book 'roots'. I am not falling for the garbage that he came back from semecca luvin' dat white menz. Give me a break!!! He wanted to destroy white civilization, end of story. His 'advisor' was the crack pot john henrick clark, google him and see how much he loved whites, especially Jews. As for as the others you mentioned, mlk was a useless meat eater, jfk was a drunk, sex addict and was high on meth most of the time and his brother boobie was a little self serving troll that may have killed marilyn monroe.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2008, 05:31:07 AM »
Bob Kennedy was killed by filistinian terrorist beecouse he supported Israel. besides he died too young to become as evil as rest of Kenedies, you're too hard on him fjack. ;) As for the rest of those shvartza race pimps and white whigers you have right. 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Just Erica

« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2008, 04:24:41 PM »
Malcolm excrement's book was written by alex haley who was sued for his plagarism of the book 'roots'. I am not falling for the garbage that he came back from semecca luvin' dat white menz. Give me a break!!! He wanted to destroy white civilization, end of story. His 'advisor' was the crack pot john henrick clark, google him and see how much he loved whites, especially Jews. As for as the others you mentioned, mlk was a useless meat eater, jfk was a drunk, sex addict and was high on meth most of the time and his brother boobie was a little self serving troll that may have killed marilyn monroe.
You must be really comfortable using your brand of ebonics. Everytime I type something in proper English,you turn it into improper language.

And I read up on the Alex Haley hoax. They found 100 words that he plaigarized from "The African"...he paid for that huge crime in money... $650,000 .
I have to ask though, since the characters weren't exactly false (the time line was off, because the births were inaccurate), did it take away from the story of slavery from Africa to America? I'm  more concerned about what slavery was like than of the characters.

And you hate on dead people with ferocity, don't you?

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2008, 05:20:05 PM »
You must be really comfortable using your brand of ebonics. Everytime I type something in proper English,you turn it into improper language.

And I read up on the Alex Haley hoax. They found 100 words that he plaigarized from "The African"...he paid for that huge crime in money... $650,000 .
I have to ask though, since the characters weren't exactly false (the time line was off, because the births were inaccurate), did it take away from the story of slavery from Africa to America? I'm  more concerned about what slavery was like than of the characters.

And you are defending all evil blacks with even more ferocity aren't you?
Malcolm X was a racist !
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Just Erica

« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2008, 05:28:06 PM »

Malcolm X was a racist !
Malcom was a reformed racist. He changed his views after his visit to Mecca. Unfortunately you couldn't love whites and serve in the Nation of Islam at the same time so his own people killed him. I defend those who are good. Not those who are evil.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2008, 05:41:29 PM »

Malcolm X was a racist !
Malcom was a reformed racist. He changed his views after his visit to Mecca. Unfortunately you couldn't love whites and serve in the Nation of Islam at the same time so his own people killed him. I defend those who are good. Not those who are evil.
I told you before that muslims hate non-muslims because they believe in creating the Umma, the Islamic world kingdom.

in reality Arabs hate [censored] even more than whites do.
They see blacks as a tool. thats all.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2008, 03:53:35 AM »

Malcolm X was a racist !

This whole discussion is ridiculous.  I don't know why people on this forum hate blacks.  It is fine to hate sick individuals like Malcolm x and to hate 'black culture' (presumably this includes propensity of crime that is common to them in black parts of cities) like some on this board do, but I think people are getting carried away and just hating black people. This is wrong.  But I want to point out something you said here.  You admitted that Malcolm X once thought white people were evil, but then he saw white, blue eyed people praying to the Islamic moon-god allah.  So at that point he realized not all whites are evil.  But he was still a fervent believer in Islam, and like all true Islamics, a person of ANY color that is NOT Muslim, is evil infidel.  He only gave the white people who followed Islam a free pass.  Or at least that's what it sounds like in your description.  Correct?

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2008, 05:28:09 AM »
"Malcom was a reformed racist. He changed his views after his visit to Mecca"-Just Erica-aka Imerica

Just Erica

« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2008, 12:14:10 PM »

Malcolm X was a racist !

This whole discussion is ridiculous.  I don't know why people on this forum hate blacks.  It is fine to hate sick individuals like Malcolm x and to hate 'black culture' (presumably this includes propensity of crime that is common to them in black parts of cities) like some on this board do, but I think people are getting carried away and just hating black people. This is wrong.  But I want to point out something you said here.  You admitted that Malcolm X once thought white people were evil, but then he saw white, blue eyed people praying to the Islamic moon-G-d allah.  So at that point he realized not all whites are evil.  But he was still a fervent believer in Islam, and like all true Islamics, a person of ANY color that is NOT Muslim, is evil infidel.  He only gave the white people who followed Islam a free pass.  Or at least that's what it sounds like in your description.  Correct?
I am not a Muslim but as I've also said before, I know Muslims who have never tried to convert me and who have been respectful to me. I can't say that Muslims as a whole are evil. I can say that there is indeed evil in every race.

As for Malcom X's change of heart, I think his views changed for ALL white people. He loved whites who were muslims but he also had respect for EVERY white person until the day his own people (The Nation of Islam) killed him. They knew that if he'd kept on with that line of thinking and he'd lived past that fateful day, he'd have denounced Islam or at least Elijah Muhammad in public. He didn't get a chance to prove himself.

Just Erica

« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2008, 12:15:42 PM »
"Malcom was a reformed racist. He changed his views after his visit to Mecca"-Just Erica-aka Imerica
Did you think I was going to deny I said that? Here...let me help you out so that you won't have to repeat it...

"Malcom was a reformed racist. He changed his views after his visit to Mecca"
And for good measure, just so everyone gets the picture...

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2008, 12:54:20 PM »
Did you think I was going to deny I said that? Here...let me help you out so that you won't have to repeat it...

And for good measure, just so everyone gets the picture...

Well, I really appreciate , that Islam stopped Malcolm X from being a racist.
Thanks, allah.