Author Topic: SAVE MEXICO SECTION IN JTF  (Read 7500 times)

newman

Re: SAVE MEXICO SECTION IN JTF
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2008, 07:51:11 AM »
I live in the Islamic nation of UKanistan. Please respect it.  8)
HAH!!!!!!!!

Pommy-poofter, pants-dropping, no-nutts England!!!!!!!!!

And you knock Australia?? :o

:::D :::D :::D :::D

He is jealous he doesn't have Bondi beach  ^-^ :laugh:

........or cold beer, drinkable wine, countrymen with testicles, a livable climate or cars with decent electrical systems. :D

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2008, 07:53:03 AM »
HAH!!!!!!!!

........or cold beer, drinkable wine, countrymen with testicles, a livable climate or cars with decent electrical systems. :D

And no pie and mushie peas  O0

newman

« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2008, 07:55:24 AM »
HAH!!!!!!!!

Pies they've got. Unfortunately, british beef will kill you with that silly cow virus.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2008, 07:56:46 AM »
HAH!!!!!!!!

Pies they've got. Unfortunately, british beef will kill you with that silly cow virus.

And we don't store cool in our bath tubs.  8;)

newman

« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2008, 08:02:04 AM »
HAH!!!!!!!!

And we don't store cool in our bath tubs.  8;)

Pommy houses never had bathrooms until the eighties. They only installed them then because yanks and aussies kept saying...."jeezuz H! Don't you buggers have bathrooms over here?" What do the english need with a bath or shower anyway?

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2008, 08:03:41 AM »
HAH!!!!!!!!

Don't make me unleash the powers of Allah upon you - you infidel !
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2008, 08:05:02 AM »
HAH!!!!!!!!

Can I watch  ^-^

newman

« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2008, 08:06:55 AM »
HAH!!!!!!!!

By 'powers of allah' I assume you mean an AK47 or semtex.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2008, 08:09:43 AM »
HAH!!!!!!!!

By 'powers of allah' I assume you mean an AK47 or semtex.

For all Mullah Attacks on Newman remember SYdnnnnney is your target point  ^-^

Haha stupid sydney siders  :D :D :D ;D

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2008, 08:11:50 AM »
I disagree.

Mexico has every right to the S.W. And we must have a SAVE MEXICO section in JTF. In fact, I insist.

The S.W of the USA will benefit from being Mexican rule:

1) It will end the problem of illegal immigrants in the S.W

2) It will  erradicate the confusion between Tex-Mex and Mexican food.
If the Mexican government doesn't try to stop the illegals from coming to America, America should start taking land from Mexico, for every 100 illegals we get 10 miles of Mexican land and keep doing this.
It might not stop the problem but at least we would have more land which we will need with all the Mexicans coming in.

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #35 on: February 03, 2008, 08:12:46 AM »
Or just set up land mines along the border.

newman

« Reply #36 on: February 03, 2008, 08:14:13 AM »
Or just set up land mines along the border.

AC 130 'Spectre' gunships in the air PLUS the landmines and problem solved.

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
Re: SAVE MEXICO SECTION IN JTF/save it be marching on them...
« Reply #37 on: February 04, 2008, 12:31:25 AM »
i would save mexico by marching u.s. forces into there and conquering it back from the slime down there... if we can supposedly go 1/2 way around the world in support of crazy people who will never even grasp what democracy is supposed to be all about let alone actually implement it... we sure as "shootin'" can go down south in our own backyard and help a bedraggled nation with a long history of desperately trying to have a truly democratic republic by throwing off the despotic rule of the slime only to have the u.s. in collussion with rome throw them back over and put down revolutions time after time... going back 200 years or more... time for the cia and the vatican to get the hell out of people's lives and leave them alone to decide for themselves what form of govt. they desire and whom they wish to lead them...

SO WHY DON'T Y'ALL GET THE HELL OUT OF THE BUSINESS OF OVERTHROWING COUNTRIES AND DICTATING TO THEM WHO SHALL RULE OVER THEM... AND THIS APPLIES CLEAR ACROSS THE PLANET... WE THE PEOPLE OF THE WORLD ARE SICK AND TIRED OF ALL THIS MISERY AND AGONY AND WE DEMAND THAT ALL YOU SLIME GO TAKE A FLYIN' LEAP!!! WE HATE YOU WITH EVERY FIBER IN OUR BEINGS AND WITH THE HELP OF G-D WE PLEDGE THAT WE ARE GOING TO TAKE YOU DOWN OR DIE TRYING... ENOUGH IS ENOUGH... YOUR TIME HAS COME!!!! nik. out...
« Last Edit: February 04, 2008, 12:36:23 AM by nikmatdam »
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
« Reply #38 on: February 04, 2008, 12:45:30 AM »
in fact i would invade france with idf forces to protect jews who are being beaten and murdered... i would not wait any longer to allow another holocaust to begin... of course what's needed is also for america... the real america to step up and really do things to safeguard the "little" people of the earth... and stop waiting hand and foot solely upon the corporate interests of the ruling elite... i would put american forces truly in the service of and in the defense of mankind and not just pay lip-service to this idea while all along lying thru their stinking teeth and doing exactly the opposite...

and everyday that the israeli airforce does not bomb iran is another day lost for our survival as jews on the planet and is another nail hammered into our collective coffin as G-d's chosen nation... nik. away... adios... be back sometime soon with a real plan... until then i'm on hiatus for awhile... ta... 
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

newman

« Reply #39 on: February 04, 2008, 12:48:55 AM »

and everyday that the israeli airforce does not bomb iran is another day lost for our survival as jews on the planet and is another nail hammered into our collective coffin as G-d's chosen nation... nik. away... adios... be back sometime soon with a real plan... until then i'm on hiatus for awhile... ta... 
It's the 1930s all over again. The warnings are being sounded but nobody wants to think about the unthinkable.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #40 on: February 04, 2008, 01:22:25 AM »
Mexico is a Jew-hating nation as witnessed by the UN voting records.

Mexico's problems are of it's own making. They are poor, wretched losers because of their own inferiority (culturally speaking).

I suggest a 'Stuff Mexico!" board.
This I can agree with.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #41 on: February 04, 2008, 01:29:11 AM »
As far as I am concerned there is no difference between the Mexican government and the Saudi government.

At least 80% of the Mexican public is as bad as the Saudis. A Gallup poll JTF posted in March of 2002 (if my memory serves me right) showed that 80% of the Mexican public felt that the U.S. deserved 9-11.

newman

« Reply #42 on: February 04, 2008, 01:31:02 AM »
I think we should SUE the Mexican government!

They inspire many of their citizens to enter the US illegally because in the end those illegals send $ back to Mexico...thus the Mexican government benefits from it.
SO, they want their people to be here illegally...then they should pay US money to make up for what their citizens do to the USA (aka illegals being a burden upon our society)!

Good point.

If local and state governments can sue tobacco campanies for health care costs associated with their products then they should also be able to sue mexico (whose only product is uneducated third world spongers) for welfare, education and law enforcement costs associated with their 'products'.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #43 on: February 04, 2008, 01:35:58 AM »
PS: As for being stranded in Mexico or Africa, I'm not sure what I would choose. Mexico has more violent crime, Africa more HIV (though neither have a monopoly on either one). Much of Africa is English-speaking, whereas I can't go far in Mexico without la lengua patria (my grandmother did her darndest to teach me espanol, but in one ear, out the other  :().

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #44 on: February 04, 2008, 01:39:20 AM »
In a sane world, the wets would no longer be able to have "anchor babies", because we'd have a Supreme Court that actually reads the Fourteenth Amendment for what it actually says (i.e. that all slaves and the children of slaves are citizens). (Not that I agree with the Fourteenth Amendment in its original intention either, though...)

newman

« Reply #45 on: February 04, 2008, 01:42:33 AM »
I think we should SUE the Mexican government!

They inspire many of their citizens to enter the US illegally because in the end those illegals send $ back to Mexico...thus the Mexican government benefits from it.
SO, they want their people to be here illegally...then they should pay US money to make up for what their citizens do to the USA (aka illegals being a burden upon our society)!

Good point.

If local and state governments can sue tobacco campanies for health care costs associated with their products then they should also be able to sue mexico (whose only product is uneducated third world spongers) for welfare, education and law enforcement costs associated with their 'products'.

That's right! We can find loopholes like that.
Like my other loophole...to take away the US citizenship of the US born children of illegals since those illegals weren't even supposed to be here at all.

There have been quite a few learned opinions published that the constitution NEVER intended for those born to people in the USA illegally to get automatic citizenship just because mama grunted them out on the right side of the fence.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #46 on: February 04, 2008, 01:44:05 AM »

There have been quite a few learned opinions published that the constitution NEVER intended for those born to people in the USA illegally to get automatic citizenship just because mama grunted them out on the right side of the fence.
Absolutely, this current suicidal policy is based on a warping of the Fourteenth Amendment, which was written to give citizenship to the children of SLAVES...

newman

« Reply #47 on: February 04, 2008, 01:52:52 AM »

Absolutely, this current suicidal policy is based on a warping of the Fourteenth Amendment, which was written to give citizenship to the children of SLAVES...

How in 'sam hill' did the Supreme Court decide that FREE CITIZENS of a foreign country who come to the US of their FREE WILL are 'slaves' ?

Noun 1. slave - a person who is owned by someone

Noun 1. immigrant - a person who comes to a country where they were not born in order to settle there

I can't make the link here. :(

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #48 on: February 04, 2008, 01:59:18 AM »
The same way they decided that the government being unable to confiscate your property without a legal judgment meant that women can butcher their babies at will...

newman

« Reply #49 on: February 04, 2008, 02:06:04 AM »
In a sane world, the wets would no longer be able to have "anchor babies", because we'd have a Supreme Court that actually reads the Fourteenth Amendment for what it actually says (i.e. that all slaves and the children of slaves are citizens). (Not that I agree with the Fourteenth Amendment in its original intention either, though...)
From the Legal Dictionary:

illegal immigrant n. an alien (non-citizen) who has entered the United States without government permission or stayed beyond the termination date of a visa.

Slave n. A man who is by law deprived of his liberty for life, and becomes the property of another.

Those LEGAL definitions are MILES apart.