Author Topic: SAVE MEXICO SECTION IN JTF  (Read 7499 times)

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
Re: SAVE MEXICO SECTION IN JTF
« Reply #50 on: February 04, 2008, 04:05:34 AM »
 ??? I don't see the swarmes of Mexican posters supporting western civilisation and Israel here, Mexican Inteligentia choosed in XIX century their dreadfull Aztec legacy of violence, enslavement and death over European one, They worship the Montezuma over Cortes so screw them. I will see the save Cuba from Castro bolshevik pimps intead. O0     
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #51 on: February 04, 2008, 02:32:44 PM »
As far as I am concerned there is no difference between the Mexican government and the Saudi government.

At least 80% of the Mexican public is as bad as the Saudis. A Gallup poll JTF posted in March of 2002 (if my memory serves me right) showed that 80% of the Mexican public felt that the U.S. deserved 9-11.

Interesting.....can you prove this please? i.e. links etc. Many Mexicans died in 9-11 so I find this poll to be surprising. 
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #52 on: February 04, 2008, 02:39:35 PM »
??? I don't see the swarmes of Mexican posters supporting western civilisation and Israel here, Mexican Inteligentia choosed in XIX century their dreadfull Aztec legacy of violence, enslavement and death over European one, They worship the Montezuma over Cortes so screw them. I will see the save Cuba from Castro bolshevik pimps intead. O0     

Mexico is way too busy w/ its own problems to worry about Terrorists. Drug trafficking, kidnappings and corruption. Whats the Mexican Inteligentia? Dreadful Aztec violence? Whoa ! It was the Spaniards who chose that for the Aztecs. And get your history right. Cortez was worshipped initially and treated like a king. The he turned and wiped out many of the Aztecs and robbed Mexico most of its gold.

Screw Cuba -. Bunch of commies living in the 4th world. DID YOU KNOW CUBA SENT EQUIPMENT TO THE ARAB NATIONS IN THE YOM KIPPUR WAR IN 1973 AND YOU WANT TO SAVE THEM ? BURN IT DOWN I SAY !!!!

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #53 on: February 04, 2008, 02:58:22 PM »

Mexico is way too busy w/ its own problems to worry about Terrorists. Drug trafficking, kidnappings and corruption. Whats the Mexican Inteligentia? Dreadful Aztec violence? Whoa ! It was the Spaniards who chose that for the Aztecs. And get your history right. Cortez was worshipped initially and treated like a king. The he turned and wiped out many of the Aztecs and robbed Mexico most of its gold.

Screw Cuba -. Bunch of commies living in the 4th world. DID YOU KNOW CUBA SENT EQUIPMENT TO THE ARAB NATIONS IN THE YOM KIPPUR WAR IN 1973 AND YOU WANT TO SAVE THEM ? BURN IT DOWN I SAY !!!!

Cuba didn't sended anything, this comie pig Castro did this, and I will take (white) Cubans over your Mexicans anytime.   

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #54 on: February 04, 2008, 03:05:52 PM »

Cuba didn't sended anything, this comie pig Castro did this, and I will take (white) Cubans over your Mexicans anytime.   

Well....who is allowing Castro in power? Its like saying that Ahmanijedad is the only one responsible for the nuclear holocaust that is about to happen. Heck you would be happy to see a Save Iran section

Have you ever been to Cuba and seen it from the locals perspective? My step mother is Cuban and if anything can ruin my holiday is telling me : we are going to Cuba. No joke. I'd rather spend my holidays in Africa than in Cuba.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #55 on: February 04, 2008, 03:15:50 PM »
Persians are not Palestines only mullahs and their henchmen are backing up Ahmedijan, and those Cubans I was speaking about resides in Miami not Habana. I can blame US-Spanish war for Castro, Its not first nation were US destroyed ancient regime imposed "democracy" which only fall to dictature in few years time. Cambodga or Iran are another examples.   

Love your Enemy