Author Topic: Black Racist Taqiyyah: "Obama isn't a terrorist, nor is he a Muslim."  (Read 22374 times)

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Re: Black Racist Taqiyyah: "Obama isn't a terrorist, nor is he a Muslim."
« Reply #50 on: February 04, 2008, 01:32:55 AM »
Obama's muslime-nazi-father shouldn't have been allowed to set foot on USA-soil in the first place.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Just Erica

« Reply #51 on: February 04, 2008, 02:01:30 AM »
And Erica is about as worthy of this forum as Louis Farrakhan (her idol) is.
I never worried about being worthy of neither this forum nor your approval, CF. I'm not in favor of Farakkhan... and I've made that crystal clear on many occasion. You choose not to read it... that's your problem...

Our conversations are over from this point on. I figure, I can't get banned from arguing back and forth with you if I just ignore your existence.

You have a nice life, CF.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #52 on: February 04, 2008, 02:03:13 AM »
It's funny...

Erica has no problem calling our Chaim a "terrorist".

I've since sided with those who agree that the act was terroristic but he didn't hurt anyone. I stand by that-Erica-aka Imerica
And yet, as is nature of blacks, defend's her black brother.

Makes one wonder why we are allowing her on these forums :-X

Just Erica

« Reply #53 on: February 04, 2008, 02:13:51 AM »
It's funny...

Erica has no problem calling our Chaim a "terrorist".

I've since sided with those who agree that the act was terroristic but he didn't hurt anyone. I stand by that-Erica-aka Imerica
And yet, as is nature of blacks, defend's her black brother.

Makes one wonder why we are allowing her on these forums :-X
You're next on the ignore list. Your arguments are troubling and your latest attempt to make me out to be a racist failed yet again. You, have a nice life, also.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #54 on: February 04, 2008, 02:16:44 AM »
You're next on the ignore list. Your arguments are troubling and your latest attempt to make me out to be a racist failed yet again. You, have a nice life, also.

:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :D :D :D :D :D

Which attempt was that-and how did it fail?

Just Erica

« Reply #55 on: February 04, 2008, 02:19:27 AM »

:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :D :D :D :D :D

Which attempt was that-and how did it fail?

"Erica's pathetic signature picture"... ring any bells?

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #56 on: February 04, 2008, 02:21:57 AM »
uh...that was to simply make you aware that i was aware of your sneaky propoganda...

I guess im on the naughty list hey?  ::) :::D

Just Erica

« Reply #57 on: February 04, 2008, 02:26:27 AM »
uh...that was to simply make you aware that i was aware of your sneaky propoganda...

How is it propaganda, man? Do you think that about every book with a cover of a black girl who isn't smiling? That she's plotting against you? How is a depiction of my 1 1/2 year old being the only little child out of her 4 sisters who feels lonely? Hence the title, Nayomi the Lonely.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #58 on: February 04, 2008, 02:33:49 AM »

How is it propaganda, man? Do you think that about every book with a cover of a black girl who isn't smiling? That she's plotting against you? How is a depiction of my 1 1/2 year old being the only little child out of her 4 sisters who feels lonely? Hence the title, Nayomi the Lonely.
::)

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #59 on: February 04, 2008, 03:03:07 AM »
Seriusly Erica I must ask again why you're here again: You think that Chaim was Terrorist, that we're paranoid, that whites are as bad as muSSlimes, you back Usama and every abomination and perversion Torah prohibits, Are you atleast Pro Israel? What is your stance on piss process and so called Filistinian state??? 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #60 on: February 04, 2008, 05:51:56 AM »
Now I can repeat it for shure:

Erica, I disagree with you fundamentally.  :(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Wojtila

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #61 on: February 04, 2008, 11:04:27 AM »

Trust me, he is a terrorist!
Hate list:
1.Nazis
2.Russia/Communist
3.Muzzies
4.Europeans
5.Jew haters
6.mexicans in America
7.Black People in America
8.Some Asien people in america
7.Poland!

Just Erica

« Reply #62 on: February 04, 2008, 03:47:39 PM »

Well, you have that right. I won't force you to adhere to my opinions. You have your own mind.

Just Erica

« Reply #63 on: February 04, 2008, 03:51:14 PM »

What did he blow up  and how many people did he kill in the attacks? Who did he rape...what villages did he pilliage? These are the making of terrorists. One can't be a terrorist simply because you disagree with the fact that he was a muslim when he was 7 years old.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #64 on: February 04, 2008, 03:58:21 PM »
Erica, I know no Christian or Jew, who has kept an explicit name, that referrs to another religion.

Do you know a Christian who converted to Judaism, who has the name Christian or Paul?

Do you know a Christian who converted to Islam, who has the name Christian or Paul?

Do you know (God forbid) a Christian or Jew who converted to Islam who has an explicit Jewish or Christian name?

This is no proof, I know, but it is an additional indication.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #65 on: February 04, 2008, 04:45:38 PM »

how dare you!

(are you calling Chaim a "terrorist"?)

Just Erica

« Reply #66 on: February 04, 2008, 04:54:08 PM »
Erica, I know no Christian or Jew, who has kept an explicit name, that referrs to another religion.

Do you know a Christian who converted to Judaism, who has the name Christian or Paul?

Do you know a Christian who converted to Islam, who has the name Christian or Paul?

Do you know (G-d forbid) a Christian or Jew who converted to Islam who has an explicit Jewish or Christian name?

This is no proof, I know, but it is an additional indication.
This is what I know of name- changes in religions. In Catholicism, when a woman becomes a nun, her birth name changes to something like Sister Mary Theresa (when her name may have been Susan Brown). My friend who became a Muslim at 17 kept her birth name while she was practicing. She wasn't required to change it.

I was Lutheran years ago, and in my choir was a family who had Muslim names. Busalima, Ameena, Bilal, Amin, Kareema... Their real names were much different but they chose to keep their muslim names eventhough they were practicing Christians then. If they liked it, I loved it. I wasn't their parent so they could go into the world with whatever name they're comfortable with.... what their names were never affected my personal life. And guess what? They never threatened to kill us, or blow our church up.

My point about the entire subject is that he, Obama, shouldn't have to change his name to make those who don't like it happy. Some of you act as though he could control what his name would be before he was born. His parents were in charge of that...just as my parents named me what they named me.

Also, people likening Obama to Osama Bin Ladin because Barack's last name and Bin ladin's first name rhyme is utterly ridiculous. That's like me saying that Chaim is linked to Bin laden because part of his name "Ben" sounds like "Bin". Obama's middle name has nothing to do with Saddam Hussein. That name is popular for the muslim community...it's not directly linked to Saddam Hussein. Again we're dealing with a middle name vs a last name.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #67 on: February 04, 2008, 05:12:16 PM »

how dare you!

(are you calling Chaim a "terrorist"?)
no OBAMA, you misread,...
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 04, 2008, 05:58:24 PM »
Obama is as Muslim as Bush is an idiot
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Just Erica

« Reply #69 on: February 04, 2008, 05:59:47 PM »
Obama is as Muslim as Bush is an idiot
Obama isn't a Muslim....Bush is an idiot, though.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #70 on: February 04, 2008, 07:10:29 PM »
You ARE an idiot Erica.

If you support a black muslim racist, that makes you our enemy.

Just Erica

« Reply #71 on: February 04, 2008, 07:19:06 PM »
You ARE an idiot Erica.

It's idiotic of you to keep stalking me, Ambiorix. You're just angry because you couldn't find a post where I said I hated white people. Either find the proof, or get off of my back.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #72 on: February 04, 2008, 07:32:11 PM »
I am not stalking you.
You are stalking our forum.
You support evil blacks, that are muslims.
The basic philosophy of islam is to kill all the Jews and Christians.
You are in full denial of the fact that those you support, are planning on a new Holocaust.
Obama will help Iran to wipe (god forbid) Israel of the map.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #73 on: February 04, 2008, 11:26:42 PM »
You ARE an idiot Erica.

It's idiotic of you to keep stalking me, Ambiorix. You're just angry because you couldn't find a post where I said I hated white people. Either find the proof, or get off of my back.
Stalking, ha!!! You call us paranoid!  :o ::) ::)...

Just Erica

« Reply #74 on: February 05, 2008, 12:05:30 AM »
I am not stalking you.
You are stalking our forum.
You support evil blacks, that are muslims.
The basic philosophy of islam is to kill all the Jews and Christians.
You are in full denial of the fact that those you support, are planning on a new Holocaust.
Obama will help Iran to wipe (G-d forbid) Israel of the map.
No he won't. And when he proves you wrong, as I've said many times before, what will you do then?