Author Topic: Moslem residents of Germany protest self defense  (Read 3850 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Moslem residents of Germany protest self defense
« on: February 04, 2008, 07:50:20 AM »
This man is a wonderfull example of what people should do            http://littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/?entry=28814_German_Muslims_Protest_Against_Self-Defense&only     

German Muslims Protest Against Self-Defense
Sat, Feb 2, 2008 at 9:16:37 am PST

After a Moroccan thug was stabbed to death in self-defense by a German man he was trying to rob, Muslims in Cologne took to the streets in protest. Apparently, they believe it’s their right to mug Germans, and the Germans should just accept it.

And Spiegel Online seems to agree, in an article dripping with sympathy for the demonstrators: ’We’re Sitting on a Powder Keg’: Immigrants Protest Death of Moroccan Teenager in Cologne.

Following the violent death of a Moroccan teenager in Cologne, hundreds of immigrants have taken to the streets in nightly demonstrations to protest what they see as evidence of their second-class status in Germany. Police warn the city could be ready to explode.

The owner of an electronics shop on Cologne’s Kalker Hauptstrasse had rolled down the shutters on the windows in case there was unrest. Now they have photos of a 17-year-old Moroccan boy taped to them. The teenager, whose name was Salih, was killed in front of the shop two weeks ago.

The sidewalk is a sea of candles as hundreds of people chant: “Salih! Salih! We want justice!” They feel that Salih was one of them — a youth from an immigrant family.

For the police, the case is clear cut. According to their version of events, Salih allegedly wanted to mug a 20-year-old German man, who tried to defend himself. But he panicked and pulled out a pocketknife that he plunged into Salih’s heart with an unlucky stab. [“Unlucky?” Would it have been “lucky” if he missed, and was beaten to death? – ed.] Prosecutors said it was a clear case of self-defense, and there are witnesses. But none of that matters any longer.

Every night last week, up to 300 protestors gathered at the spot where Salih died to demand “justice” instead of letting his killer walk free. They are protesting against “racism in Germany” — but since it appears clear that this case involves self-defense, it’s obviously about more than just the unfortunate Salih. It’s more about how immigrants and their children feel they are currently being treated in Germany. O0 O0

Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

Re: Moslem residents of Germany protest self defense
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2008, 07:56:15 AM »
Under iSSlamic law non-muSSlims are not allowed to defend themselves.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2008, 08:01:09 AM »
It appears that   on the other hand Islamic law may be an oxymoron
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2008, 08:07:01 AM »
Der Spiegel should change it's name to 'Der Dhimmi'    http://www.spiegel.de/international/germany/0,1518,532423,00.html

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2008, 08:08:18 AM »

That's what Omars convenat stands for: dhimis must be intimidated and humililated at will untill they "embrace PiSSlam", Welcome to Turkistan Eurabia former germany Europe. Krautz can thank Shitler an their rascist parents for this. This time they're untermanshen.  ::) :P
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2008, 04:03:31 PM »
I know about this issue. This Muzzie scum is mentally ill. They are totally unable to accept their mistakes.

Why have they so much time to protest?

I tell you the answer: THEY LIVE FROM WELFARE MONEY!

They have no work and they have done everything what they can, to effect this state. They were rarly in school, lazy if they are and they have committed every thinkable crime.

But they think we owe them to give them jobs, money, houses, the newest clothes, a car

And now they are upset, that they don't get all this things.

This is the real cause for this insane protests. This animals really think, that we treat them badly.

If I would be in power nobody would get a single cent of welfare money. I would enjoy if they would taste the real life. >:(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2008, 07:25:51 PM »
I know about this issue. This Muzzie scum is mentally ill. They are totally unable to accept their mistakes.

They have no work and they have done everything what they can, to effect this state. They were rarly in school, lazy if they are and they have committed every thinkable crime.

But they think we owe them to give them jobs, money, houses, the newest clothes, a car

This is the real cause for this insane protests. This animals really think, that we treat them badly.

If I would be in power nobody would get a single cent of welfare money. I would enjoy if they would taste the real life. >:(
Then they would leave to Turkey,mecca, and the other islamic places they come from :)

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline 2honest

• Senior JTFer
  • MayIsraelPrevail
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2008, 09:55:03 AM »
Recently Spiegel Online had a video clip about this issue that showed on of the demonstrations.

One of the things the crowd shouted was: "There is only one G-d!"

And I always thought they protested against the death of their companion.  ;)

newman

« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2008, 10:03:45 AM »
Recently Spiegel Online had a video clip about this issue that showed on of the demonstrations.

One of the things the crowd shouted was: "There is only one G-d!"

And I always thought they protested against the death of their companion.  ;)

They always shout that. :(

Do they think we worship ten gods on a totem pole here in the west?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2008, 10:41:58 AM »
No they worship a combination moon rock and mermaid ;D

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2008, 10:44:18 AM »

I like mermaids.......................well, the top halves of them. ;)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2008, 10:49:22 AM »

I like mermaids.......................well, the top halves of them. ;)
There cute :-\

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2008, 09:00:41 PM »

far too many of them are already owning shops, restaurants, and other kinds of businesses .

What are you going to do with the muslim-enclaves in the big cities,
where muslims live completely isolated from the rest of society?
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2008, 09:19:27 PM »

far too many of them are already owning shops, restaurants, and other kinds of businesses .

Give me a B1 bomber that will clear the enclaves

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2008, 09:24:32 PM »

Give me a B1 bomber that will clear the enclaves
i'd like. But that's just dreaming... >:(
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2008, 09:25:55 PM »
1 down, a little over 1 billion to go
KAHANE TZADAK!