Author Topic: I think we gave up on Huckabee too soon  (Read 9018 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: I think we gave up on Huckabee too soon
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2008, 11:22:40 AM »
Dr. Dan, some people really do not understand politics.  if say Huckster left you know how that would give McPain a run for his money.. There are States that have a strong lead of support for Romney.  These are wasted votes and they split the other 2 candidates from the leader.

i know...we abandoned huckabee too quickly.  Huck and mccain are a team with each other..so better to abandon Romney to and go for Huckabee...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2008, 11:25:11 AM »
It still feels as if you sold your soul to the devil cause in a way it is still a support for McPain
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2008, 11:36:33 AM »
You guys are all morons. You can't see what is happening when it is RIGHT IN FRONT of your faces.

YOU are the reasons Kahanism is not a mass movement and conservative is a splintered, impotent, dying movement--we all chase after rabbits, believe the promises of the very first person who claims to be a rightist or support Israel, tune out all evidence to the contrary once your minds have been made up, and refuse to work together for the common cause.

This forum and everyone in it except a couple of people make me sick.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2008, 11:37:10 AM »
You guys have all gone insane!

Do you support the Huckabee who said that the Fakestinians have been "removed from their homes for no reason"?

Or the Huckabee who STILL TO THIS DAY does not apologize for freeing all those rapists and drug dealers, and thinks it was the "Christlike thing to do"?

Or the Huckabee who would refuse to bomb Iran under any circumstances?

Or the Huckabee who says you aren't saved (going to heaven) if you oppose scholarships for illegals?

WAKE UP! This fraud just bought a first-class ticket for our country to Gehenom!!!

This is what I found about Huckabee on Iran:

"Huckabee on Iran's nuclear program and the Chuck Norris bounce
Republican Mike Huckabee appeared today on CNN's Late Edition and got hit right off with questions on Iran. He said it would be "totally unacceptable" for Iran to have nuclear weaponry "given the language, the tone and the direction of this regime."

Notice how here we have actual quotes.

Your quote about Huckabee on Israel is very misleading considering the context as Chaim explained to you.

Regarding the pardon the rapist you really need to read Huckabee's website to get the other side of that story before you pass judgement.
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline JR-Obilic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2008, 11:38:23 AM »
Forget Huckabee.  He's a snake!  I'm never supporting anyone, even if just verbally, ever again!  This is politics, the person u support, even if unknowingly could be the one supporting the demise of everything you believe in.  Let's not forget, they all are part of the same establishment.  I want nothing to do with it!
All or nothing.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2008, 11:40:03 AM »
You guys are all morons. You can't see what is happening when it is RIGHT IN FRONT of your faces.

YOU are the reasons Kahanism is not a mass movement and conservative is a splintered, impotent, dying movement--we all chase after rabbits, believe the promises of the very first person who claims to be a rightist or support Israel, tune out all evidence to the contrary once your minds have been made up, and refuse to work together for the common cause.

C.F. Finally there is a voice of reason, cause if Huckabee turns as McCain's VP nominee, what really did we gain?  That still makes McCain top dog and people don't see this??? WAKE UP PEOPLE
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2008, 11:41:18 AM »

And what are you suggesting we do exactly? I voted for Romney as JTF suggested. But in my heart I feel Huckabee would make a better president.

If you are interested in defeating McCain I can't understand why you would ask Huckabee to drop out and not Romney. Huckabee got more delagates with less money. He has more mass appeal and has a better chance in a general election than Romney. Why does this make us all so crazy, pray tell.
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2008, 11:42:57 AM »

C.F. Finally there is a voice of reason, cause if Huckabee turns as McCain's VP nominee, what really did we gain?  That still makes McCain top dog and people don't see this??? WAKE UP PEOPLE

Telling us to "wake up" is not an argument. I could just as easily tell you to wake up and smell the fact that Romney's campaign has been ineffective considering the money he spent and therefore he's the one who should drop out.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2008, 11:44:14 AM »
Forget Huckabee.  He's a snake!  I'm never supporting anyone, even if just verbally, ever again!  This is politics, the person u support, even if unknowingly could be the one supporting the demise of everything you believe in.  Let's not forget, they all are part of the same establishment.  I want nothing to do with it!

The establishment actually hates Huckabee.

And again, this is just more name-calling. No logic. No argument. No nothing.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2008, 11:47:22 AM »

Oh please he is part of the establishment and he is about as conservative as my dead grannie is alive.   The fact remains this if he takes those votes away from Romney that can be used to defeat McCain what are we really gaining here.

The idea was to defeat McCain.  You do all realize that Mike Huckabee was an even worst gov of the state of Ark then Clinton was.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: February 06, 2008, 11:47:36 AM »
It still feels as if you sold your soul to the devil cause in a way it is still a support for McPain
[/quote

FIrst off i didn't vote...And in NJ McCain won big time so my vote for Romney or Huck would have been a waste.

Huck looks more consistent and better on paper..but i'm sure he woudl be another GW Bush...same establishment fella as any of th eother candidates running..but better tohave a conservative to slow things down from going into oblivion.

Also, Huckabee's view on oil independence is really what we need...Nobody else offers a proper resolution for it.  Anything we can do to keep ARabs and muzzies from making money is what we need.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: February 06, 2008, 11:49:20 AM »

WEll you are someone who is a much hardliner than Chaim..so what you say is no surprise to me.. I might as well be a self hating kyke in your eyes with the things i post on this forum.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: February 06, 2008, 11:52:48 AM »

Oh please he is part of the establishment and he is about as conservative as my dead grannie is alive.   The fact remains this if he takes those votes away from Romney that can be used to defeat McCain what are we really gaining here.

The idea was to defeat McCain.  You do all realize that Mike Huckabee was an even worst gov of the state of Ark then Clinton was.

Listen, if I had voted yesterday i would have picked Romney.  However, realizing what happened yesterday, I realize that Huck hates Romney...Romney supporters are more likely to vote for Huckabee than Huckabee supporters to McCain.

Offline JR-Obilic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #38 on: February 06, 2008, 12:00:41 PM »

How is there no logic when the guy is suppoprting MCCAIN????  The worst candidate by far!  Obama winning would be better for Serbs then McCain and ur telling me there's no logic behind not supporting MCCAIN???  HOW???  When u support Huckabee u are supporting McCain.  That is all the logic i need.
All or nothing.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 06, 2008, 12:10:03 PM »
Romney will be dropping out and Huckabee will get all the consertive votes and he is better for Israel and the Pro Life Issue. Plus the Values Voters won't be torn between not voting and a third party.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline JR-Obilic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #40 on: February 06, 2008, 12:11:35 PM »
Romney dropping out...  All that would secure is a victory for McCain.  I liked him at the beginning because of those issues u stated, but it seems that by supporting him we would just be supporting McCain.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2008, 12:15:21 PM by JR-Obilic »
All or nothing.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: February 06, 2008, 01:55:25 PM »
There is a possibility that without the necessary number of delegates to win that Romney and Huckabee might strike a deal with each other to give the other his delegates for becoming vice president..

however, I think Huckabee will most likely help McCain over Romney if it came down to it.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #42 on: February 06, 2008, 04:00:09 PM »

YOU are the reasons Kahanism is not a mass movement and conservative is a splintered, impotent, dying movement
Real Kahanists know not to trust in America in the first place!

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #43 on: February 06, 2008, 05:05:45 PM »
Yes, if Romney would get the hell out, Huckabee would have a serious chance. Let hope Romney gets out already.
Huckabbee's only problem will be that he is fiscally liberal

Wanting to eliminate the Federal Reserve is fiscally liberal?

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #44 on: February 06, 2008, 05:08:59 PM »

So what's your solution then? Supporting Romney will help turn Kahanism into a mass movement?

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #45 on: February 06, 2008, 05:10:13 PM »

So what's your solution then?

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #46 on: February 06, 2008, 05:10:28 PM »

So what's your solution then? Supporting Romney will help turn Kahanism into a mass movement?

All the candidates are Terrible, Terrible!

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #47 on: February 06, 2008, 05:11:20 PM »

So why even bother spending all this time, effort, and attention on the election then?

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #48 on: February 06, 2008, 05:12:17 PM »

So why even bother spending all this time, effort, and attention on the election then?

Support the lesser of the two evils.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #49 on: February 06, 2008, 05:14:30 PM »

Do you honestly think any of them would ever help us being a Mass movement?  Do you really think that??