Author Topic: Ask JTF For March 2 Broadcast  (Read 12498 times)

admin

Ask JTF For March 2 Broadcast
« on: January 08, 2007, 12:37:47 PM »
BS"D

Note To All Posters: Only one post per person is permitted. Please make it a single, short question.

Chaim would love to answer all of your great questions but (unfortunately due to the number of questions and time constraints), if there is more than one short question, it will have to be moved to The Future Ask JTF Section. We apologize for this inconvenience and only wish that every person has a chance to be heard on the show.

Or course, comments not directed to Chaim will be moved into a separate thread under The General Discussion.

Chaim has stated that only one short question or comment per poster will be answered. Please remember that even with these rules, the program is over 2 hours long every week! If you want to post a longer question, unfortunately, Chaim may or may not be able to answer it in it's entirety. In this case, you may copy and paste parts of your question for the following week.

Thank you for your kindness and respect regarding these rules.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

BS"D

Chodesh Tov,

I don't have a question but rather a comment that I would like you to read as much of in full as possible and then comment on it.

In the past you said that Jacob "fell in love" with Rachel because there needed to be a new female figure after his mother died but I think you confused him with Isaac. Jacob's mother didn't die until Jacob was back in The Land of Israel on his return from Haran while he was in the vicinity of Bet El before he got back to his parents' home. It is alluded to by mentioning that Deborah, Rebekah's wet nurse died.

I believe the Talmudic quote about being allowed to marry a 3 year old may be correct. But Judaism is not Islam so getting married at that age doesn't mean having sex. I heard at synagogue that Isaac married Rebekah when he was 40 and she was 3 and that explains why it took them 20 years to have kids. Isaac was not Mohammad so he had to wait until Rebekah was a teenager until they had marital relations because marriage back then was based on a marriage agreement and not love. The love came later. Even in more modern times, Jews in Eastern Europe would get engaged as kids using match makers and later marry when they were late teenagers. So Jacob was born when Rebekah was 23. I also think Jacob worked to marry Rachel when she was a kid and they got married when she was a teenager. She only lived to be about 30 something so if you do the math of 21 years, for the years Jacob worked for Lavan, she was very young. Yet we read about how Jacob instantly "fell in love" (To borrow the inaccurate Western phrase.) with her when he met her so maybe years back then weren't the same as now considering Jacob also lived about 147 years and was about 60 when he met Rachel yet we picture him as a young man about Rachel's age.

Update: I heard in synagogue that in Biblical times, girls matured faster so they could get married as young as 3 years old but a boy had to be 12. Now girls don't mature until around 12 so they can't get married until they are 12.

Also, Akeidat Yitzhak had to happen because Isaac had Rebekah's soul in him so the akeidah had to happen to knock it out of him and then Rebekah was born so he was able to get married and have kids.

Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim,
Chief Administrator.

« Last Edit: March 03, 2008, 06:54:41 AM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline TorahZionist

• Pro JTFer
Re: Ask JTF For March 2 Broadcast
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2008, 07:26:40 AM »
I'm posting this on behalf of Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim.

Thank you for answering my question about Eilat.  What would be the Kahanist program for the development of Eilat and Sinai?

« Last Edit: February 11, 2008, 02:00:57 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2008, 11:59:13 AM »
Dear Chaim,

What do you think of Shas and their recent political moves within the Smolmert gov't?

« Last Edit: February 10, 2008, 02:54:47 AM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2008, 08:04:21 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Have you seen the movie Fiddler on the Roof? If so, what did you think of it?

G-d bless,

-JTFFan

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2008, 08:47:39 PM »
Greetings Chaim. Why do so many American Jews have German sounding surnames?

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2008, 08:56:01 PM »
    Shalom Chaim.   

First,  thank you very much for all your time and efforts with the JFT broadcasts and videos. 

My question is as follows.     In U.S. Presidential primaries and the general election,   how much influence do you believe that Labor Union endorsements have on the voting decisions of their rank and file members?   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2008, 01:09:11 AM »
Dear Chaim,

In thirty years, religious people will be the majority in Israel. But even if we take control of the Knesset, there are other powers that are unaffected by democracy. Meaning the Court system and the Media.

I am not trying to sound bombastic. I am completely serious when I say this. But I think that the "journalists" and the "Justices" will not give up their position no matter what laws you make. The Supreme Court will just strike down any law you make to limit or end it's power. I therefore think that we will not be able to get them out with taking them physically out of the courtroom unless they are either in handcuffs or in a coffin.

Do you agree?
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2008, 01:15:04 AM »
Dear Chaim,

This Year the Australian government said sorry, to the Australian Aboriginals, for the removal of their children from abuse, which was called the stolen generation. New Zealand now has seen fit to pressure their government in the same way.

Because now there is an international precedent, do you think with the strong US ties we have, it will influence US race relation policies?

Thank you
« Last Edit: February 27, 2008, 06:13:51 PM by Skippy »

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2008, 01:20:09 AM »
Dear Chaim:

Why do people continue to write such long questions to you?

Shalom

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2008, 02:16:56 AM »
Shalom Chaim

first from last week, this is the Mishna word for word: you don't have to read the whole thing out loud: well maybe just the part that i bolded.

Fourth Division Nezikin

Mishna 5-7:

5. Hillel said: keep not aloof from the congregation and trust not in thyself until the day of thy death, and judge not thy fellow until though art come to his place, and say not of a thing which cannot be understood that it will be understood in the end; and say not, When I have leisure I will study: per chance thou wilt never have leisure.

6. He used to say: A brutish man dreads not sin, and an ignorant man cannot be saintly, and the shame-fast man cannot learn, and the impatient man cannot teach, and he that engages overmuch in trade cannot become wise; and where there are no men strive to be a man.

7. Moreover he saw a skull floating on the face of the water and he said unto it, 'Because thou drownest they drowned thee and at the last they that drowned thee shall be drowned.'   He used to say: The more flesh the more worms; the more possessions the more care; the more women the more witchcrafts; the more bondwomen the more lewdness; the more bondmen the more thieving; the more study of the Law the more life; the more schooling the more wisdom; the more counsel the more understanding; the more righteousness the more peace.  If a man has gained a good name he has gained for himself; if he has gained himself words the Law has gained for himself life in the world to come.

-if you can't answer how the sentence in bold print should be applied to our lives and JTF as a movement at this moment, keep it in mind for next time and answer the following question instead:

Which is a better mitzva?  Us killing Amalekites (men, women, children, and livestock) OR Amalekites killing each other while we watch (with glee)?

Thank you

Dr. Dan
« Last Edit: February 25, 2008, 05:51:49 PM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2008, 02:35:36 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

How can we stop Anus-T from continually reregistering and posting his excrement? Is there a way to ban an entire proxy server (which generates new IPs at will)? It amazes me that people still seem to think that this filthy lecher was merely "misunderstood". Chaim, don't you agree that if Allen were alive in WWII, that he would have gladly volunteered for the SS Totenkopf?

G-d bless you as always you tzaddik,

Chaimfan
« Last Edit: February 24, 2008, 02:59:56 AM by C.F. »

Offline YESHA

• Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2008, 09:08:56 AM »
Dear Chaim.

One of the difficulties with the Chareidi outlook is their reliant on miracles and non- hands-on activist approach to pressing issues in the non-Chareidi world. Their mistaken view is that all must be done to save Jewish lives. I say mistaken to that because their idea that surrendering Jewish territory, appeasing the enemy, negotiating with terrorists is OK – this all leads to the deaths of Jews and increased terror. They, like Avi Shafran of the Agudah, believe in a so called peace partner amongst the Arabs, that a ‘true’ “Jewish State” will only emerge with the Mashiach and that Bayit Shelishi will be built solely by man alone.

What is their thinking when they don’t care if a non-Jewish flag flies above Jerusalem, just so that Jewish holy places and Jewish lives are protected, is not this, Chaim flawed, crazy and counter-productive “theory”?
ZEV

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2008, 04:12:28 PM »
Dear chaim recently a picture surfaced on the web showing obama wearing a muslim dress with his mullah father even after this americans are still supporting him and calling clintons racist my question is how we will be able to change the opinion of americans when they  openly rejecting the truth that he is a muslim?

« Last Edit: February 26, 2008, 06:26:07 AM by ASHISH »

Offline KalmanBenMenachem

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2008, 08:01:45 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Do you think Blacks should be allowed to own guns?

Kalman Ben Menachem

Offline tykus1

• New JTFer
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2008, 09:53:13 PM »
Hello Chaim,

Farrakhan's recent public announcement of support for Osama Obama at the McCormick Place Convention Center in Chicago (AP via my Optimum Online home page of 2/24/08) appears to be an advantage in our fight as Farrakhan's public support would tend to turn-off many people who would otherwise consider voting for Obama!  Although, I believe that all of the black nazi activists are keeping a low profile until Osama Obama is ultimately elected (G_D forbid) at which time Obama will find powerful positions for this filth in the new administration, thus sealing the fate and final destruction of the US.  However, why would Farrakhan do this now before the nominee is officially decided on?

Also, there is volumes of info on the internet regarding Obama.  How would one verify the truth of the information so that we can have the ammunition need to present the truth to others?

Thanks Chaim   

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2008, 10:09:42 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Thank you for the excellent response to my question last week.

When we expel the Arab 5th column from the land of Israel, G-d willing, are you concerned that there may be a worldwide Muslim response on much greater scale than the Muhammad cartoon riots?  Is it possible Muslim Pakistan may try a nuclear bomb, G-d forbid?  Perhaps Israel should in the weeks before that momentous event, forge strong agreements with the US and India in particular for readiness to hit back if the Muslims try anything sneaky.  What do you think?
« Last Edit: February 26, 2008, 01:02:33 AM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2008, 10:39:22 PM »
Hello Chaim,
    How long do you think the European so-called Union will hold up under this New World Order theme?
  This type of environment is perfect for the New Hitler Ahmedinajad to take more power under... are we back in the 30's again?!

« Last Edit: March 02, 2008, 10:34:34 AM by Danstx19 »

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2008, 06:16:39 AM »
Chaim,
Thank you so much for answering my previous questions. Also, thank you for being such a great inspiration and light to so many Jews, Christians and others.

I was wondering what you thought of radio talk show host and entertainment critic, Michael Medved. I've heard him praise Rabbi Kahane and he has worked to get secular Jews back towards Judaism.  At the same time, he supported Bush's immigration policy and is still cordial with Mel Gibson, even after his DUI arrest.  He tends to mock those who disagree with him but he does stand up for America and Israel with some great points and information.  What are your thoughts on him?

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2008, 09:08:13 AM »
Dear Chaim,

I first became aware of your movement from your TV show on public access while I was training in NYC in the mid 1990's. I believe that TV is a very effective medium for reaching new supporters. Is there a possibility that you could transmit your shows on public access in other large cities?

Shalom
« Last Edit: February 29, 2008, 11:58:03 AM by rellikmilsum »

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2008, 09:31:56 AM »
Hello Chaim Ben Pesach,
I have always enjoyed your posts on liveleak despite my being a gentile.
Many ignorant people in Europe don't know the difference between Judaism, Christianity, Buddhism, Hinduism and Islam, they believe all religions are the same. It would be great if you pointed out some of the obvious differences such as Mohammed's being a pedophile or Islam's desire to conquer the world and exterminate the infidels, so that people understand that not all religions want to dominate the world.
Shalom.

Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2008, 09:36:45 AM »
Dear Chaim, a consistent problem I have heard about from aides to Rabbi Kahane zt'l is was garnering staff who were both loyal and competent, after you make Aliyah how will you address this problem for any future political organization you create?
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2008, 12:10:22 PM »
Hi Chaim,

We know how guilty the U.S. was for not bombing the railroads during the holocaust which carried Jews to Aushwitz and the other death camps.

My question is: why didn't Ze'ev Jabotinsky and his Jewish underground movement take matters into their own hands and bomb those railroads themselves with their own explosives?
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2008, 01:35:34 AM »
Hi Chaim.

I have sortof a dark question for you.  Have you ever received any death threats, and what did they involve?.  I've received a couple, and a few candidates that I've been in contact with both here and abroad have as well.  Have you taken any precautions?

If you don't want to answer this question, I understand.

Thanks

Brian

Offline 2honest

• Senior JTFer
  • MayIsraelPrevail
« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2008, 04:42:32 PM »
Hello Chaim,

I was wondering why there are people like Cat Stevens who are looking for G-d, read the Koran and the hadith and instead of realizing the ideology behind it they claim to have found the word of G-d and talk about politeness, charity and so on.
To me it seems like it has to do with ignorance and I think it is not sufficient to urge people to read the koran and assume they will get on their own what is going on.
I think it's necessary to give them further information like a link that shows the chronological order of the suras, because most people don't know that they aren't arranged chronologically and might get a wrong impression of Islam.

Thanks for your time.

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2008, 12:06:36 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

This time I am suggesting that you keep posting videos on Youtube, but dont show the link to them on the forum. Instead, have people watch them on Flix or LiveLeak. This way the Youtube videos may live a little longer and generate new leads.

Thank you.
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.