Author Topic: Are You Addicted to any Product, Service, Store, etc.?  (Read 10617 times)

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Are You Addicted to any Product, Service, Store, etc.?
« Reply #75 on: February 14, 2008, 03:18:52 PM »
He is not evil or idiotic, you just irritate him.
I irritate him by saying that I love Starbucks and Hotpockets? Are you serious, Sarah? I didn't ask for any of the insults he's ever hurled at me. But he sure asked for the insult I gave him ...because it's true.

'hurl insults'??

Are you kidding? All I give you is a bit of good-natured ribbing.
There is nothing good- natured about you. Nothing at all. You take diggs at me because I'm black. You say things because you think I'm going to act like the people you're obsessed with in the ghetto. You constantly call me names I ask you not to call me and you call that "good-natured ribbing"? Tell me, if I called you derrogatory names against your race or where you come from would you think of it as "good-natured ribbing"? *Wait,  you may like it...* Nevermind.

You have no scope for looking into a persons "nature," he does have a good nature. Period. You are too defensive Erica, don't bring up your race. If you know you're not like other blacks and that there are good ones, which there are, then leave it at that.
I didn't have to bring up my race here...everyone knew what color I was when I showed up here. Since I've been a member of this site all I've seen are diggs at my color, character as a black woman, being compared to evil blacks, being compared to black fictional characters, being made fun of because of dumb things. What was the point of newman asking me "what about KFC" after I told him I hated the place and the food...and moreso after I stated innocently that I like starbucks? I'm not turning this into a racial issue, he is.

And I still have questions about some things you say and then drop because you don't want to get into a conversation about them.

I will answer them now if you'd like.
No matter how much you get made fun of Erica, people know when they're doing wrong, and so does everybody else, the shame is upon them but you yourself always post in regards to black people this and that.....just because obama is black....etc When you don't acknowledge a persons colour then you are not being a racist.
When they use a racial descriptor to describe him that's bias, in my opinion. If they were saying that he wouldn't make a good president because they don't agree with his policies I would understand ... they have every right not to agree with where he stands. But attacking his family, accusing him of being Muslim and of possibly letting evil Muslims ruin our country because of his family's affiliation with the Muslim faith (which isn't all evil) that's just reaching. If you dont' like him, (not you, specifically, sarah) don't vote for him. That keeps "the wrong people, in your opinion" from getting into office. Trying to sway people's votes by mudslinging or dragging their name in the dirt is ...well, dirty. Play fair is all I'm saying.

I'll PM you about the questions because they really don't have any baring on this subject here. Thanks for being open to answer them.

Erica, politics is never fair....even the democrats themselves spew rumours to the media and others about each other to bash each other...yet they're still on the same side generally. It isn't just the people on JTF that accuse Obama of those things, but a lot of people in general and if they attack him or his family, how are you going to stop them? It is their opinion whether it is fair or not......people are not just not going to vote for him, they want others not to either and so that is why they attack him.
You know what Erica, i'm sure if you actually spoke to Obama you'd find that he doesn't give a Shite.

Just Erica

« Reply #76 on: February 14, 2008, 03:22:54 PM »
I irritate him by saying that I love Starbucks and Hotpockets? Are you serious, Sarah? I didn't ask for any of the insults he's ever hurled at me. But he sure asked for the insult I gave him ...because it's true.

'hurl insults'??

There is nothing good- natured about you. Nothing at all. You take diggs at me because I'm black. You say things because you think I'm going to act like the people you're obsessed with in the ghetto. You constantly call me names I ask you not to call me and you call that "good-natured ribbing"? Tell me, if I called you derrogatory names against your race or where you come from would you think of it as "good-natured ribbing"? *Wait,  you may like it...* Nevermind.

You have no scope for looking into a persons "nature," he does have a good nature. Period. You are too defensive Erica, don't bring up your race. If you know you're not like other blacks and that there are good ones, which there are, then leave it at that.
I didn't have to bring up my race here...everyone knew what color I was when I showed up here. Since I've been a member of this site all I've seen are diggs at my color, character as a black woman, being compared to evil blacks, being compared to black fictional characters, being made fun of because of dumb things. What was the point of newman asking me "what about KFC" after I told him I hated the place and the food...and moreso after I stated innocently that I like starbucks? I'm not turning this into a racial issue, he is.

And I still have questions about some things you say and then drop because you don't want to get into a conversation about them.

No matter how much you get made fun of Erica, people know when they're doing wrong, and so does everybody else, the shame is upon them but you yourself always post in regards to black people this and that.....just because obama is black....etc When you don't acknowledge a persons colour then you are not being a racist.
When they use a racial descriptor to describe him that's bias, in my opinion. If they were saying that he wouldn't make a good president because they don't agree with his policies I would understand ... they have every right not to agree with where he stands. But attacking his family, accusing him of being Muslim and of possibly letting evil Muslims ruin our country because of his family's affiliation with the Muslim faith (which isn't all evil) that's just reaching. If you dont' like him, (not you, specifically, sarah) don't vote for him. That keeps "the wrong people, in your opinion" from getting into office. Trying to sway people's votes by mudslinging or dragging their name in the dirt is ...well, dirty. Play fair is all I'm saying.

I'll PM you about the questions because they really don't have any baring on this subject here. Thanks for being open to answer them.

Erica, politics is never fair....even the democrats themselves spew rumours to the media and others about each other to bash each other...yet they're still on the same side generally. It isn't just the people on JTF that accuse Obama of those things, but a lot of people in general and if they attack him or his family, how are you going to stop them? It is their opinion whether it is fair or not......people are not just not going to vote for him, they want others not to either and so that is why they attack him.
You know what Erica, i'm sure if you actually spoke to Obama you'd find that he doesn't give a Shite.
And you're sure of this because you've actually spoken to him? I dont' like blanket statements because there is always a chance that he may say something contrary to what YOU think he'll say.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #77 on: February 14, 2008, 03:28:47 PM »

'hurl insults'??

And you're sure of this because you've actually spoken to him? I dont' like blanket statements because there is always a chance that he may say something contrary to what YOU think he'll say.

He is a politician that has had more then insults thrown at him but he can turn around and look at all his supporters to not care. He wants to win the nomination and if he cared about all those insults he would have given up already, hes refuted them himself though and of course, he is human and may be slightly heart by them but overall they aren't stopping him and he doesn't care.

Though i don't know why, he says he is black when he is mixed race......he is playing a part race card by identifying himself as part of the black community moreso then the white.