General Category > Ask Posters Show Threads

Ask Scriabin

<< < (11/21) > >>

DownwithIslam:
Scriabin, first I would like to apologize for calling you names. Even though we have disagreed at times, you never did call me any names so I was wrong. I just wanted to say that publicly. Now on to my question. If Barack Hussein Obama becomes president, do you believe America will still be worth living in for righteous gentiles? Thanks.

Scriabin:

--- Quote from: DownwithIslam on February 13, 2008, 11:56:16 PM ---Scriabin, first I would like to apologize for calling you names. Even though we have disagreed at times, you never did call me any names so I was wrong. I just wanted to say that publicly. Now on to my question. If Barack Hussein Obama becomes president, do you believe America will still be worth living in for righteous gentiles? Thanks.

--- End quote ---

You have no reason to apologize.  I'm a loose canon myself.

Regarding Obama, I think that certain parts of America will be worth living in, but I also think that there will be a mass migration of righteous gentiles to the so-called 'red states'. 

America is certainly worth fighting for.  But as long as our bellies are full, the last thing we're (righteous Americans) going to want to do is fight. 

Thanks for the great question.

Merkava:

--- Quote from: Skippy on February 13, 2008, 06:16:49 PM ---
--- Quote from: Ambiorix on February 13, 2008, 05:07:37 PM ---
--- Quote from: Merkava on February 13, 2008, 05:05:54 PM ---
--- Quote from: Ambiorix on February 13, 2008, 05:02:58 PM ---Use your time for something usefull.

--- End quote ---

I beg your pardon. Listen, I am an up and coming gangster rapper. Give me a few months and you'll see me rolling with 50 Cents and Emminem. A friend of mine who knows Dr.Dre says he is interested in signing me to his record label. How can you say to use my time for something more useful?

--- End quote ---
You are waisting JTF-serverspace.

--- End quote ---

Ambiorix every member has a right to comment on every thread that they have access too.

Merkava is a fine member  O0

--- End quote ---

Thankyou  :)

Merkava:

--- Quote from: MassuhDGoodName on February 13, 2008, 10:31:11 PM ---Dear Scriabin,

If reincarnation is real, and if I were to die one day and then suddenly wake up, get out of bed, walk into the bathroom, and look into the mirror and see a negro staring back at me, I would immediately commit suicide.

So, Scriabin, in your esteemed opinion, would I be wrong in committing such a heinous act?...or would it be better to resign myself to being some kind of a "chuggle-monkey" and just go around raping and stabbing white people?

Personally I'd prefer to "end it all".

What's your advice?

p.s.--and before I forget...do you have white skin?

--- End quote ---

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL  :::D

Tina Greco - Melbourne:

--- Quote from: Merkava on February 14, 2008, 01:19:39 AM ---
--- Quote from: Skippy on February 13, 2008, 06:16:49 PM ---
--- Quote from: Ambiorix on February 13, 2008, 05:07:37 PM ---
--- Quote from: Merkava on February 13, 2008, 05:05:54 PM ---
--- Quote from: Ambiorix on February 13, 2008, 05:02:58 PM ---Use your time for something usefull.

--- End quote ---

I beg your pardon. Listen, I am an up and coming gangster rapper. Give me a few months and you'll see me rolling with 50 Cents and Emminem. A friend of mine who knows Dr.Dre says he is interested in signing me to his record label. How can you say to use my time for something more useful?

--- End quote ---
You are waisting JTF-serverspace.

--- End quote ---

Ambiorix every member has a right to comment on every thread that they have access too.

Merkava is a fine member  O0

--- End quote ---

Thankyou  :)

--- End quote ---

You are most welcome

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version