General Category > Ask Posters Show Threads

Ask Scriabin

<< < (12/21) > >>

newman:
Is it still a social poo-poo to have red wine with fish?

Scriabin:

--- Quote from: Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim on February 14, 2008, 02:37:38 AM ---How many times did you go to Japan?

What other countries were you in?

--- End quote ---

I've been to Japan five times.

I've also been to England, Scotland, Ireland, France, Fiji and Australia.

Lubab:

--- Quote from: Scriabin on February 14, 2008, 12:05:09 AM ---
--- Quote from: DownwithIslam on February 13, 2008, 11:56:16 PM ---Scriabin, first I would like to apologize for calling you names. Even though we have disagreed at times, you never did call me any names so I was wrong. I just wanted to say that publicly. Now on to my question. If Barack Hussein Obama becomes president, do you believe America will still be worth living in for righteous gentiles? Thanks.

--- End quote ---

You have no reason to apologize.  I'm a loose canon myself.

Regarding Obama, I think that certain parts of America will be worth living in, but I also think that there will be a mass migration of righteous gentiles to the so-called 'red states'. 

America is certainly worth fighting for.  But as long as our bellies are full, the last thing we're (righteous Americans) going to want to do is fight. 

Thanks for the great question.

--- End quote ---

Maybe all the conservatives should move to the south, and we should cede from the rest of the Union and make our own government.

What do you think of this idea in the event of an "Obaminable" presidency.

DownwithIslam:
Scriabin, I was wondering what you think of Howard Stern? I think that although he is perverted, he sticks up for Israel continously. He even said that "Jesse Jackson should be pummeled for meeting Arafat." He said that Israel is a wonderful country. If you listened to his 9/11 show, he said what the muzzies do to Israel is the most disgusting thing. Now again, I know he is vile but I don't believe he is as bad as other self hating jews. Also, he is against the Iraq war as we are and he always talks about supporting the troops. What do you think?

Scriabin:

--- Quote from: lubab on February 14, 2008, 11:55:28 PM ---Maybe all the conservatives should move to the south, and we should cede from the rest of the Union and make our own government.

What do you think of this idea in the event of an "Obaminable" presidency.

--- End quote ---

Yes.  My mother thinks that our country soon will unfortunately become an 'Obamanation'.

The problem with the South is the warm weather and the proximity with Mexico. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version