Author Topic: Kick out Blacks, Muslims and Hispanics from USA  (Read 20517 times)

Offline artgijo

• Junior JTFer
Kick out Blacks, Muslims and Hispanics from USA
« on: February 15, 2008, 07:43:05 AM »
Hi All

I am writing this for the betterment of Humanity. USA/Europe is now being democratically eliminated by dirty,low cultured,low IQ people, the arabs,blacks,hispanics and some asian. Soon countries like USA,UK etc will have majority of these people, the whites are ageing and thus the economy is coming down.

Unless there is a cap on this , this dirty population will take over and convert these countries into dirty hell holes, wherever blacks are large in numbers, crime and almost no development.See hispanics, they are better than blacks, but with poor brain, the latin American countries are the best examples. In asia, other than china,India,japan,s.korea,singapore,the rest fall in the category of dirty population, or terrorists.

Some Hitler in the west, USA have to emerge in USA,Europe and align the demographics , else diaster is imminent,

All blacks must, go back to Africa
All Muslims to Middle east, Africa, Asia and other terror countries

It may be vary naive, but something severe is going to happen, so wait and watch for the game, who will make it happen? One day someone will emerge

Regards

GIJO

newman

Re: Kick out Blacks, Muslims and Hispanics from USA
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2008, 07:51:29 AM »
I agree 100%.

With a tiny few exceptions America must return to being an overwhelming majority white country. Civilised, middle class, non-criminal blacks welcome.

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2008, 07:57:16 AM »
Maybe we should kick you out of JTF !

I agree with the Muslim part but not with the idea of kicking out the Hispanics.

There are many righteous Hispanic Jews that support Israel.
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2008, 07:59:25 AM »
Leave the decent hispanics and the decent blacks alone...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2008, 08:02:56 AM »
Once again I agree w/ Dr.Dan.
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

newman

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2008, 08:04:05 AM »

They're about 10% of each group.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2008, 08:32:48 AM »
America should be overwhelmingly white. I agree with segregation as a start and separate countries later.

I don't want anyone to be harmed or hurt, but I would like blacks to be payed to leave for Africa, and illegal Hispanics deported, and immigration of all non-whites stopped.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2008, 08:33:56 AM »
Some Hitler in the west, USA have to emerge in USA,Europe and align the demographics , else diaster is imminent,

Did you really have to use that name though? That was stupid, and ignorant.

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2008, 10:20:05 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVeFVtcdSYY&eurl=http://mitchieville.blogspot.com/2008/02/obama-pbuh-loves-cocaine-gay-oral-sex.html

I didnt understand you you are indian and still you want to kick asians are you a self hating indian?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2008, 10:28:39 AM »
Indians belong in India.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2008, 10:33:18 AM »
Please remember that there are black (and even Hispanic) Jews. Skin color has nothing to do with it.

Now, kicking out gang-bangers, rappers, and hoodlums.... I'm all for that! I think the vast majority of American would cheer that.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2008, 10:34:39 AM »
Indians belong in India.

not those indians who are born in usa as they follow us law ,they get education like other in usa they do all the things that an italian immegrant would do  as both of them want to get ahead in lives and not do drug dealings

newman

« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2008, 10:36:32 AM »
Immigration is old hat.

50 years ago with all the red tape and international economic boundaries there may have been a case for immigration. Now days with companies being able to set up factories and branch offices all over the world immigration on a large scale is redundant.

It's bad enough our factories, call centres and jobs go to the third world. Let's not bring the third world to us, TOO.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2008, 10:58:13 AM »
Please remember that there are black (and even Hispanic) Jews. Skin color has nothing to do with it.

Now, kicking out gang-bangers, rappers, and hoodlums.... I'm all for that! I think the vast majority of American would cheer that.

Most Jews are not black or Hispanic. That's like saying some blacks have an IQ over 110. While that's a true statement, it's extremely rare.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2008, 11:03:02 AM »
Indians belong in India.

not those indians who are born in usa as they follow us law ,they get education like other in usa they do all the things that an italian immegrant would do  as both of them want to get ahead in lives and not do drug dealings

I'd rather have a white Italian immigrant. Italy is a first world nation.

newman

« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2008, 11:03:35 AM »
Immigration is old hat.

50 years ago with all the red tape and international economic boundaries there may have been a case for immigration. Now days with companies being able to set up factories and branch offices all over the world immigration on a large scale is redundant.

It's bad enough our factories, call centres and jobs go to the third world. Let's not bring the third world to us, TOO.

Newman, have you seen gumball immigration? It's a great video on Youtube. While it's directed more at an American audience I think it also applies to Australia and other threatened first world areas.

Thanks, but...........

Can't watch.

zootube keeps telling me my javascript is off or my flash is outdated. It was OK a month ago. :(

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2008, 11:14:56 AM »
Well ok, the best part of the video is that he say we take in one million immigrants a year (a large, nontraditional level of immigration). He drops a gumball into a glass to represent that one million people.

He said that the argument that we should take in third worlders to help them does not work, because even if we take in one million, the third world adds millions more people to their population, so the only way we can help the third world is to help them where they are, not bring them into our nation(s) where they destroy our social fabric.

He pours glasses full of gumballs into a big jar full of gumballs and it spills over, showing that taking in one of those gumballs every year does not help the third world at all.

newman

« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2008, 11:23:55 AM »
Well ok, the best part of the video is that he say we take in one million immigrants a year (a large, nontraditional level of immigration). He drops a gumball into a glass to represent that one million people.

He said that the argument that we should take in third worlders to help them does not work, because even if we take in one million, the third world adds millions more people to their population, so the only way we can help the third world is to help them where they are, not bring them into our nation(s) where they destroy our social fabric.

He pours glasses full of gumballs into a big jar full of gumballs and it spills over, showing that taking in one of those gumballs every year does not help the third world at all.

And he's right.

It's true for giving junkies & degenerate gamblers money.......it does sweet FA.

The same is also true for feeding the third world. Rember the 'Save the Children' campain of 20 years ago? Every child we saved from starvation back then has produced an average of three children who are starving now.

Let's take the big PR hit and allow nature to take it's course. When it does, the population of the third world will go back to sustainable levels that can feed itself with it's traditional village gardens etc.

Offline FULL METAL JACKET

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2008, 11:38:12 AM »
Wow this website has some rather disgusting members. I regret being apart of this nonsense.
Formely known as "1986"

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2008, 11:41:58 AM »
Indians belong in India.

You're wrong on this one, as far as immigrants go, I have absolutely no problem with the Indians. I like Indian immigrants, they're representative of the best traditions of American immigrants, they persue higher education, they're industrious and work hard, they contribute value to the country and make for fine citizens.

For this reason, I am also fine with Chinese, Japanese, Australian, New Zealanders, European, Eastern European, Indian, immigrants.

It's the parasitic "immigrants" that we need to concern ourselves with. Turd world bipedal cockroaches, the type that contribute less than zero, make massive demands, contribute nothing and bring crimminality, must go!
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2008, 11:46:32 AM »
Most of us do not hate people based on race or color (though a few do which is unfortunate, ignorant, hateful, and arrogant since Hashem was the creator of all). This is not the position of JTF.

I think they are referring to the common culture of thugs, drugs, perverts, and thieves among certain groups of people. Chaim has been clear on this. For example, there are black Jews and they are loved like any other Jewish person. We are against how the majority of blacks in the U.S. (more than 9 out of 10) embrace a disgusting culture of crime, hate, murder, materialism, and evil. Prison time is glorified with these types of excrement and it destroys society as a whole.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2008, 11:51:16 AM by Shlomo »
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2008, 11:48:09 AM »

They're about 10% of each group.

No Hispanics a ton more than 10%
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2008, 11:50:27 AM »
Most of us do not hate people based on race or color (though a few do which is unfortunate, ignorant, hateful, and arrogant since Hashem was the creator of all). This is not the position of JTF.

I think they are referring to the common culture of thugs, drugs, perverts, and thieves among certain groups of people. Chaim has been clear on this. For example, there are black Jews and they are loved like any other Jewish person. Or the majority of blacks in the west embrace a disgusting culture of crime, hate, murder, and evil.

This has nothing to do with hate. It's about free associations of ethnically people on the territory they call their own. What is your stand on Israel? What does the Bible say about this? Remember the story of the Tower of Babel?

newman

« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2008, 11:53:30 AM »
The world belongs to everyone. My home and my country do not.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2008, 11:55:24 AM »
I'm not sure if you are asking me these questions or where you are going with this. My stand on Israel? I love Israel with every inch of my soul. The traitors in the Holy Land of Israel must be removed. We are commanded to take Israel and build the Temple and we will, G-d willing. The story of the Tower of Babel is a complex story where they were dispersed with different languages.